Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola (19325 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Two Catholic Priests Beaten By Masquerades In Enugu. Photos / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by dainformant(m): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2018
Four Catholic Reverend Fathers were kidnapped by unknown gunmen around Umutu/Abraka in Ethiope East Local Government Area of Delta State.

The abducted priests include Rev. Fr. Victor Adigboluja of Ijebu Ode Diocese, Rev. Fr. Anthony Otegbola, Abeokuta Diocese, Rev. Fr. Joseph Idiaye, Benin Archdiocese and Rev. Fr. Obadjere Emmanuel of the Diocese of Warri.

The priests were en route to Ekpoma, Edo State, from Warri, Delta State, in a convoy on Tuesday when they were attacked by unidentified gunmen and whisked away.

The priests were travelling in a convoy of four vehicles, but the assailants could only overrun two of the cars, ordering the four priests out.

It was gathered that vehicles conveying the priests had been rescued by the team of anti-kidnapping policemen drafted from Delta and Edo states.

Muhammad Mustafa, the Delta State Commissioner of Police, confirmed the abduction but said the kidnappers were not herdsmen as first suspected.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/photos-and-identities-of-catholic-priests-kidnapped-by-gunmen-in-delta.html

1 Share

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Kennedy94(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2018
ok
I pray they release them.Nigeria has finally turned to an in secured country.

Festive season is here again we ship your goods down here at a cheaper rate.Check below

2 Likes

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by 12345baba(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2018
Quite unfortunate
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by condomuser: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2018
Chei
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by fablani(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2018
I pray for them to be safe o

4 Likes

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Ferdinandu(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2018
This bleeped up country is not safe for human existence

1 Like

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by thorpido(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2018
What's the motivation for kidnapping them?Ransom?
The end is near for the criminals.

4 Likes

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2018
I wonder how much a priest is worth? Perhaps I should capture one for myself smiley

1 Like

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by MVLOX(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2018
Naija police have the capacity to work very well but

1 Like

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Jpmacleo: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2018
Buharri abeg nah. I know you are lifeless but.....

1 Like

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Holluwaphlexy(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2018
Oh lord keep them safe and sound .... Fr.Anthony otegbola was the parish priest of my church ⛪ he got transferred to ifo just some weeks back,God please guarantee their safety and may they all return back home unhurt

16 Likes

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Edoja234: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2018
I pray that God should create confusion in the midst of the kidnappers that they may be released. Amen

3 Likes

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by wunmiomo: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Four of the,wow but why undecided

whod did they offend,even politicians sef are not being kidnapped
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by zombieTRACKER: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari and his zombie supporters have declared war on the church ...

The herdsmen are saying boldly that the land belongs to them...

Woe to the terrorists that support this administration

2 Likes

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Dumdumfashion(f): 10:04am On Nov 08, 2018
Bolowolowo:
I wonder how much a priest is worth? Perhaps I should capture one for myself smiley

You are sick with in the head!
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by jawamemvictor: 10:04am On Nov 08, 2018
four priests are four more than should have to gothrough this,may their God see them through
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Ifeconwaba(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2018
safe return bro the the Lord will do it
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Datdeltagirl(f): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
Ok let me waka pass the thread
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Patrioticman007(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
It seems fake prayers cannot save them, but fight against corruption & refusing to collect dirty money from corrupt politicians & ritualists, will save us all.
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Maket: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
A SINGLE HAIR will not miss from the no of hairs on their head talk much about them loosing their lives. They will be release in less than 78hrs

3 Likes

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Deltatoto: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2018
dainformant:
Four Catholic Reverend Fathers were kidnapped by unknown gunmen around Umutu/Abraka in Ethiope East Local Government Area of Delta State.

The abducted priests include Rev. Fr. Victor Adigboluja of Ijebu Ode Diocese, Rev. Fr. Anthony Otegbola, Abeokuta Diocese, Rev. Fr. Joseph Idiaye, Benin Archdiocese and Rev. Fr. Obadjere Emmanuel of the Diocese of Warri.

The priests were en route to Ekpoma, Edo State, from Warri, Delta State, in a convoy on Tuesday when they were attacked by unidentified gunmen and whisked away.

The priests were travelling in a convoy of four vehicles, but the assailants could only overrun two of the cars, ordering the four priests out.

It was gathered that vehicles conveying the priests had been rescued by the team of anti-kidnapping policemen drafted from Delta and Edo states.

Muhammad Mustafa, the Delta State Commissioner of Police, confirmed the abduction but said the kidnappers were not herdsmen as first suspected.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/photos-and-identities-of-catholic-priests-kidnapped-by-gunmen-in-delta.html
some ppl no sabi drive motor u cannot track me in a moving vehicle accident will be better
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2018
let them hold him, we are tired of crooked pastors.

By the way, were was his useless God when he was been kidnapped?

1 Like

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Maket: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2018
gypsey:
let them hold him, we are tired of crooked pastors.

By the way, were was his useless God when he was been kidnapped?
His God is your saving grace
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2018
Maket:
His God is your saving grace
is this supposed to make sense?

why did the saving grace not save him?
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2018
Rev. Fr. Obadjere Emmanuel was my parish priest at St. Mary Catholic Church Ovwian. It so saddened, may Almighty God send down his rescue team to rescue them alive. Amen

2 Likes

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2018
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE THE CULPRITS
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by enemyofprogress: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2018
Buhari you see your life?
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by Naajjii: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari and his zombie supporters have declared war on the church ...

The herdsmen are saying boldly that the land belongs to them...

Woe to the terrorists that support this administration
What's is Buhari or herdsmen here. A crime committed by criminals within your community you are calling Buhari. Even if it true that herdsmen did this (which is false anyways) is that not a sign of cowardice? Herdsmen all the way from core north or even outside Nigeria came to delta, delta that doesnt have boundry with any northern state and kidnap your people in your community, you people can't do anything? How many in number are the herdsmen that you people can't make effort to overcome, just coming out and crying.
Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by magiki(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2018
my prayer is that God in his infinite mercy will release them unhurt in jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: The 4 Catholic Priests Kidnapped In Delta: Victor Adigboluja, Anthony Otegbola by zombieTRACKER: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2018
Naajjii:

What's is Buhari or herdsmen here. A crime committed by criminals within your community you are calling Buhari. Even if it true that herdsmen did this (which is false anyways) is that not a sign of cowardice? Herdsmen all the way from core north or even outside Nigeria came to delta, delta that doesnt have boundry with any northern state and kidnap your people in your community, you people can't do anything? How many in number are the herdsmen that you people can't make effort to overcome, just coming out and crying.

You are not well... Why are you absolving the herdsmen of the crime that you know they committed..

Since when is it the duty of the citizens to safeguard themselves... That's the primary function of any government.. Stop indicting Buhari... Your job on the forum is to defend him

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) / After Surviving Robbery Attack, Man Dies In Hospital Due To Power Failure.Photos / Herdsmen Kill Farmer In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.