Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) (19316 Views)

EFCC Secures Conviction Of Three Internet Fraudsters (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 3 Internet Fraudsters (Photos) / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Four Internet Fraudsters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by zainam: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2019
The EFCC, Port Harcourt Zonal office on Friday, October 18, 2019 arraigned Confidence Okeagu and Chisom Ordu before Justice A.T.Mohammed of the Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, River State.

Okeagu was arraigned on a four-count charge bordering on conspiracy, obtaining by false pretence contrary to Section 8(a) of the Advance Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences Act, 2006 and punishable under Section 1(3) of the same Act while Ordu was arraigned on a-four count charge bordering on forgery and alteration of document contrary to Section 1 (2) (c) of the Miscellaneous Offences Act Cap M 17 of the Revised edition (Laws of the Federation of Nigeria) Act 2007 and punishable under the same Section.

http://zenithtips.com/efcc-arraigns-two-suspected-fraudsters/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by zainam: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by OluwasureGig: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2019
Hustle o so that dem go cover your face when when efcc clamp you

8 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by eternityk: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2019
These yam legs criminals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2019
See belle na

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2019
See belle na grin
Fraudulent belle

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by u11ae1013: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
When are they going to burdillon to arrest that fraudstar

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by TaiKuun(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmmmmm. Fraud and Igbo - two words threatening to become synonymous.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hardworking people
grin grin grin
See pesin mama

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by larry90500(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
My heart don beat sharp again mehn.

Sometimes, I usually rush to view posts like this to check if it's not someone I know... I don't know if the feeling is normal mehn.... embarassed

#Crime doesn't pay, stay legit, workhard! cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
Everytime suspected fraudsters. Before you know suspected release shocked

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by DTC2(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2019

When will this country be corruption free ??

sad

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by ijewejones: 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
With the way EFCC dey arraign people,Nigeria don rich through that department

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
Yahoo Girl

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
u11ae1013:
When are they going to burdillon to arrest that fraudstar

And Peter obi too

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by samyyoung1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Efcc is d new Sars

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by Futuragetty: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
I hope they were complainants that petitioned before the suspects were arraigned.
How on earth did they forget that section of our constitution that guarantees 'Innocence until proven guilty'?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
OluwasureGig:
clearly this people ain't the big fishes they just want to survive ..country wey no go provide jobs no go still leave people wey dey Hustle to survive. unu aga buro ogbenye buru amosu.
nonsense and efcc
foolish criminal .is fraud an hustle to you?? What of their victims do they deserve to lose their life savings and only means of survival to fraudsters?
You and fellow criminal sympathizers will end up miserably .Ogun + amadioha+ ayilala+ saponna in coalition with Sango kill you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
E don red for them...see their faces like wetin I no know undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by Slawormir: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
Okay
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by luiscarter(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Once i become president, I will dissolve efcc

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
OluwasureGig:
clearly this people ain't the big fishes they just want to survive ..country wey no go provide jobs no go still leave people wey dey Hustle to survive. unu aga buro ogbenye buru amosu.
nonsense and efcc

You Nigerians won't

1.Vote for sensible leaders..instead you rotate between the same old corrupt leaders everyday

2.Refuse to pay your NEPA bills, which makes it harder for companies to improve power supply and secure loans to make things better...and by extension hinder job creation.

3.Support fuel subsidy, which is hindering the improvement of our power supply capacity, and by extension job creation.

4.Blame others except yourself for your own problems

5.Support Boko, if you are a Northerner, and support millitants and oil pipeline breakers if you are a Southerner in the name of 'we are marginalised'/.....forgetting it is driving away investors.

6.Vandalize, and sell power and other equipment, which makes power supply difficult, and makes job prpovision difficult.

7.Anytime roads or bridges are being constructied, do extortion of the contractors...forgetting that it drives away investment, and more jobs.

8. Play the tribal card all the time.

Garbage in, garbage out.

And by the way, byexcusing these people, you are a big part of the problem. Today's fraduster is tomorrow's big opressor of you and your families.

Don't support bad things. Maybe things go better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Yakade:
In mad peoples voice, buhari is working. Fulls
.... MY REACTION ................. angry angry sad

You go rescue my wife ..... You remembered to help her wear BATHROOM SLIPPERS and Forgot to help her wear CLOTHES abi ?..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by channelads: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Leave boys alone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Check my siggy for social media Promotions for your business
Re: EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Fraudsters (Photos) by Mshad662(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
DTC2:

When will this country be corruption free ??

sad

Whenever you become Corruption free

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Six Waterway Robbers For Rape / Rev King Has Been Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Customs Destroys 4118 Cartons Of Frozen Poultry In Owerri (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.