Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot (2348 Views)

Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady / Kenny Brandmuse Weds His Gay Boyfriend In U.S (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by BloggerDonald: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2018
As shared By Joro Olumofin , Read below

Source: OPEN HEAVENS

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by BloggerDonald: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2018
Choi !!! See Life
Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by PharmaGirl(f): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2018
shocked
Madam just do your HIV test and leave!
Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by Allaboutkatiee(f): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2018
Damn this is deep lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by dkronicle(m): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2018
Chaiiiii chaiiii i am just typeless
Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2018
Just take a look at the hell that IPhone 5s endured. shocked

Even if it's a gadget, this is wickedness. Now I know why God granted Balaam's donkey the ability to cry out to his master.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2018
Lol, leave the marriage and allow him Bleep with his gayass gold digging campus sluts.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Madam, I weep for you.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by Jamariwolff(f): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2018
God, this is so disgusting. chai poor woman
come and end the world already
Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by noblealuu: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Very ridiculous. Hmm this is not the case of until death do you part.

God help the poor woman shocked
Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by Sanguine(f): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
The guy said he will blow his world. Hian! I just wonder on end when all these wonders will end!

That's what happens when you're so desperate for "wedding" that you overlook subtle or other times very obvious signs of rubbish and nonsense, and you forget that the Marriage is waiting to deal with you!

May the Lord grant you the Wisdom profitable to direct and tackle your problem! (Because really, problem t'o ko'ra e si niyen. So, pele ti'e o!)
Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wen a man tells u in a relationship dat he prefers anal s** n u see noting wrong in it or u say lemme just keep managing him cos all my mates ar married...Dis is d kinda situation u av at d end of d day.I'm not blaming her but i know God shows us signs during relationships.She sud just confront him, let him knw she has seen dis, his reaction after dis will surely tell her which way 2 go.May God hlp her in making d ryt decision
Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
sherylbakky:
Wen a man tells u in a relationship dat he prefers anal s** n u see noting wrong in it or u say lemme just keep managing him cos all my mates ar married...Dis is d kinda situation u av at d end of d day. I'm not blaming her but i know God shows us signs during relationships.She sud just confront him, let him knw she has seen dis, his reaction after dis will surely tell her which way 2 go.May God hlp her in making d ryt decision
grin

Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by viviangist: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by Michelle55: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
This is heartbreaking... The thought alone makes one wanna puke. Yuck!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Is the man still alive?
Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by obojememe: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
who takes joro serious ?

joro on the beat...
Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by dhabrite(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Aiye le o, ibosi o!!!!! in Mayorkun's voice

So sad!

I guess he is bisexual since he is fvcking the wife too.

I can understand what is going through the woman's head, but they can solve this sh*t.

They just need to sit and talk things out. She failed to heed the warnings and she paid the price.
Re: My Husband Is Gay. Wife Finds Chat Of Her Husband And His Gay Lover - Screenshot by franklingud(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2018
Tufiakwa!! #spitsOut

Disgusting elements!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Younger Ladies Marrying Old Men? / Is She A Witch? / "I Pinch Myself Each Time To Be Sure This Is Real & That I Can Call You My Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.