Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money (7843 Views)

Gtbank Cut $25 From The Money I Received Offshore Charges (wire Transfer) / Should We Invest In Facebook Ads, If We Are Already Successful With SEO? / Facebook Will Ban Businesses From Running Ads If They Get Poor Customer Feedback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
Noel1:

Tell us one of the sites u super ranked nd let the experts here run a couple of tests on it. Shikenna grin grin grin grin

They're all fakes
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Cyberleets:

Lol bro quit the hate, I got my backlinks from unilag and lasu through pure hacking...if u doubt me, then get it and prove me wrong!

Am in no competition with u.... u can check my recent post In the sports section as I will be sharing free VIP tips gotten from popular football prediction sites (if u play betting)...pure hacking!

Now get off my mention

I cross checked ur site, but u only struggle ranking 1 or 2 keywords.

One of ur top keywords: "bypass website login".

Hacker, where are they hacking skills? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
OfficialDad:

They're all fakes

His site is even struggling to rank 4 a common non transactional keyword.

On top all [b]hacking skills[\b] undecided

I feel obliged to do this not to discredit him though, but to save some innocent Nairalanders who have no knowledge of SEO from people like him.
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Mobsync(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Cyberleets:

That's from my Google dashboard

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Ginx(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
cartwing:
lol and who told you it takes years to establish DA and PA? I can skyrocket your site to DA 40 in a month time with my backlinks strategy, nothing like google sandboxing your site, and I have proofs to it.

You are a big scam nobody should fall prey to this guys scamming tactics. He obviously cannot do what he is saying
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
Noel1:

His site is even struggling to rank 4 a common non transactional keyword.

On top all [b]hacking skills[\b] undecided

I feel obliged to do this not to discredit him though, but to save some innocent Nairalanders who have no knowledge of SEO from people like him.

I know he is fake... Just look at them all over the place
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by cartwing: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ginx:

You are a big scam nobody should fall prey to this guys scamming tactics. He obviously cannot do what he is saying
funny
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by cartwing: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Noel1:

Tell us one of the sites u super ranked nd let the experts here run a couple of tests on it. Shikenna grin grin grin grin
well young man am not here to argue with you, I only proved the Op wrong when he said getting a high DA takes years, I have improved new sites DA upto 35 within a month and now getting to 40. If you have any doubt argue with your keypads am not interested in your money
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
Noel1:

I cross checked ur site, but u only struggle ranking 1 or 2 keywords.

One of ur top keywords: "bypass website login".

Hacker, where are they hacking skills? grin grin grin grin

Lol kid...u wanna know all the keywords am ranking first page for? (Top 3)

Oya inbox me...u checked Alexa rankings and came here to display ignorance...

I also saw u spent some time on my website (from ur ip) why the hypocrisy?
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Cyberleets:

Lol kid...u wanna know all the keywords am ranking first page for? (Top 3)

Oya inbox me...u checked Alexa rankings and came here to display ignorance...

I also saw u spent some time on my website (from ur ip) why the hypocrisy?

Guru grin grin grin

Of course, I spent some time on ur site reading ur 'common' SQL injection hacking.

Did I say I didn't?

Finally, forget that.. I didn't check ur site via Alexa undecided

I'm not here to belittle ur work though...

Have fun!
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
cartwing:
well young man am not here to argue with you, I only proved the Op wrong when he said getting a high DA takes years, I have improved new sites DA upto 35 within a month and now getting to 40. If you have any doubt argue with your keypads am not interested in your money

Empty and 'powerless' DA from junk links undecided

I hear u o!
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by cartwing: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Noel1:

Empty and 'powerless' DA from junk links undecided

I hear u o!
lol nice one
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
Noel1:

Guru grin grin grin

Of course, I spent some time on ur site reading ur 'common' SQL injection hacking.

Did I say I didn't?

Finally, forget that.. I didn't check ur site via Alexa undecided

I'm not here to belittle ur work though...

Have fun!

Lol first of...I never offered any one seo service. I only offered Back link if u need one!

Secondly I rank top 3 (first page) for the below keyword

How to hack atm card
Gee format
Cc Top up tutorial
Facebook phishing script
Bypass website login page
Naijaloaded theme

Plus a lotta other ones not top 3 but first page

So i don't struggle with seo!

PS: I never offered Seo service, I only offered backlinks
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberleets: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
OfficialDad:

I know he is fake... Just look at them all over the place

It's funny how u came to my inbox to chat me only to come here and tag me fake!

U came for backlinks not seo service. ...backlinks I told u I will provide first for u to see, u can pay if u like it!!

Why are people like this? U left because I told u the plain truth that it might take up to a month before Google index the Back link , suddenly av become fake. bleeped up people every where...lemme clean my inbox
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by udemzyudex(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Cyberleets:

Lol common sense is not common..

Get a verified stripe account...u can cash out any ATM card with it as it does not require billing code or atm pin or even otp..

Just the card number, expiry and Security... collect ur loot with payoneer...
U think I teach what I don't do?
Doubting thomas

Why are you paranoid?
I only ask a question and you're behaving like a kid, and who said I was doubting you?
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Cyberleets:

It's funny how u came to my inbox to chat me only to come here and tag me fake!

U came for backlinks not seo service. ...backlinks I told u I will provide first for u to see, u can pay if u like it!!

Why are people like this? U left because I told u the plain truth that it might take up to a month before Google index the Back link , suddenly av become fake. bleeped up people every where...lemme clean my inbox

Why do u sound so pained... My comments wasn't even channeled at you, but someone else who is offering the same thing....

Why do people jump into conclusion...
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2018
Noel1:

Instead of apologizing to d guy, u 're here forming 'big'

Do u even know the meaning of a "Scammer" anyway? undecided

I dey laugh in Spanish
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by amanikondo: 4:39am On Nov 11, 2018
cartwing:
lol and who told you it takes years to establish DA and PA? I can skyrocket your site to DA 40 in a month time with my backlinks strategy, nothing like google sandboxing your site, and I have proofs to it.
Send me message via Nairaland. I may give you a backlink project but must know your process as I dont want to be penalized
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by cartwing: 5:20am On Nov 11, 2018
amanikondo:

Send me message via Nairaland. I may give you a backlink project but must know your process as I dont want to be penalized
sorry I can’t give you my backlinks strategy and also if you get penalised you will be refunded which I don’t think I have experienced such since I have been doing it. And also I don’t build spammy links
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by hassinho707(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2018
Cyberleets:
Lol guy....you want to spend on ads instead of Seo? I sorry for ur bank!

The moment u stop paying for ads, traffic stops!

But spending on seo is like an investment, when u start seeing results, stop spending and enjoy ur traffic. It's common sense, don't let anyone decieve U.

Two power full edu backlinks from unilag and lasu is currently doing magic for my seo

Please, how do I check result of backlinks to see sites linking to my site?
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberl: 8:29am On Nov 11, 2018
hassinho707:
Please, how do I check result of backlinks to see sites linking to my site?

I don't actually use any tool, but once google captures it in my webmaster dashboard, am satisfied
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by amanikondo: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
cartwing:
sorry I can’t give you my backlinks strategy and also if you get penalised you will be refunded which I don’t think I have experienced such since I have been doing it. And also I don’t build spammy links

Lol. Good luck to you. I dont need it and I can also not give a job to anyone that i dont know his process. By the way, do you think I am not good at building backlinks? I will never risk being banned as I dont care about your refund. I have many well paying SEO jobs on my hands and looking to get some out. Bye.
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by cartwing: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
amanikondo:

Lol. Good luck to you. I dont need it and I can also not give a job to anyone that i dont know his process. By the way, do you think I am not good at building backlinks? I will never risk being banned as I dont care about your refund. I have many well paying SEO jobs on my hands and looking to get some out. Bye.
oh great
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by fastseo: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
amanikondo:

I can help you achieve super backlink that will help your blog rank high. If you are interested let me know

https://www.nairaland.com/4835931/ways-getting-over-120000-daily
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
amanikondo:

Run. He is a scammer
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by hassinho707(m): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
Cyberl:

I don't actually use any tool, but once google captures it in my webmaster dashboard, am satisfied
Thanks, I never new such info could be found in webmaster?
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by amanikondo: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
OfficialDad:

Run. He is a scammer

Who is a scammer?
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by myseyf(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2018
Cyberl:

pls. how long does it take google to capture your backlinks.. does it takes days or weeks?
Re: Forget SEO, Pay For Ads If You Have The Money by Cyberl: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2018
myseyf:

pls. how long does it take google to capture your backlinks.. does it takes days or weeks?

It takes up to a month sef...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keyword Research - Building Your Brands & Boosting Your Sales (part 2) / Nigerian Government Website Defaced By Brazilian Hackers / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.