Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen (1319 Views)

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen by Jenniferblog(f): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2018
A Nigerian slay queen identified as Nikki Fe Fe on Facebook took to a Facebook group, Yabaleftonline Ward, to announce that she can't have sex with a man for less than N450,000 per night.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/i-cant-have-sex-with-a-man-for-less-than-n450k-per-night-nigerian-slay-queen/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen by Jenniferblog(f): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2018
More
Re: ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen by Kingpee2(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2018
Very soon you will also run mad .....
Re: ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen by Forreellinc: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2018
Why is she pushing out her ass and why position like she wants to poo poocheesy.not deniable she has a nice back but the thing be say we come across ukwus everyday in naija if u a guy and u know wat u doin u can get it for free. So i wonder the type of men spending 450k a night for pussycheesy.
Re: ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen by thesicilian: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2018
Lol. That's 2 plots of land at the outskirts of Ibadan
Re: ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen by AugustineSilva(m): 11:47am On Nov 08, 2018
thesicilian:
Lol. That's 2 plots of land at the outskirts of Ibadan
Your sense ehn, na follow come!
Re: ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen by Dessy96: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2018
Even 5k sef i no go carry this one
Re: ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen by AryEmber(f): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2018
For what reason? Is that the pathway to paradise?
Re: ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen by AugustineSilva(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
AryEmber:
For what reason? Is that the pathway to paradise?
Seriously ehn that Geh on too much, She once snapped with a leggings that had a hole in the ass and posted it in that group.... come and see lashing that day
Re: ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen by povicky1(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nor mind the girl, I know her for Facebook, she just dey fine attention with her fake a$$ and tore clothes
Re: ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen by povicky1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
AugustineSilva:
Seriously ehn that Geh on too much, She once snapped with a leggings that had a hole in the ass and posted it in that group.... come and see lashing that day

I remember that post lol.. The girl nah * Lose* how about the one were her ass get different shapes for different pics
Re: ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen by AugustineSilva(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2018
povicky1:

I remember that post lol.. The girl nah * Lose* how about the one were her ass get different shapes for different pics
LMFAO... that chick is too fake

Please I Need Advice... Nairalanders Help Me / Lady Looking For Fun In IBADAN / What Depresses You?