Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue (39690 Views)

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo / Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) / 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Oreofepeters: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
DavidEsq:

It's not only in Nigeria. It's world over. Look at 2 Timothy 3:3 describes a state of the mind of people, in the last days. It says: "having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness,
you must be a JW?
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by DavidEsq(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Oreofepeters:
you must be a JW?
Sure, I am. Does that fact fault the scriptures? Isn't the scriptures right?
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Oreofepeters: 2:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Deltatoto:
na to remove that wrapper Bleep this girl enter my mind now
you are a dimwiit probably escaped from a psychiatric hospital..... Go and buy sense or at least borrow one if you don't have..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by JONSYN7154: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
Masama:
What is wrong with Nigerians? Why is there so much anger in the land?
Na Buhari cause am.
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Oreofepeters: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
DavidEsq:

Sure, I am. Does that fact fault the scriptures? Isn't the scriptures right?
No it doesn't, you are actually on point with that Bible verse.. A lot of people fail to understand this a sign we are living in the last days....
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by DavidEsq(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
Oreofepeters:
No it doesn't, you are actually on point with that Bible verse.. A lot of people fail to understand this a sign we are living in the last days....
Their failure to notice it is as a result of 2 Corinthians 4:4
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by ernwale(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Why did they have to take a pic of her breast? Are the breast in coma too?

Yes, they are
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by dohhnutt1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
hope we are not to hear news again about how she was raped again, with this type of breast open and she is naked too. am waiting ...
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Oreofepeters: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
DavidEsq:

Their failure to notice it is as a result of 2 Corinthians 4:4
yea your right, even Jesus christ highlighted it in mathew 24:20-35 just like the day of Noah so is coming of the son of man will be. Men were drinking, eating, women were being given in marriage until Noah entered the ark "None of them take note"
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by AtikuDeman: 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
queenyetty09:
Why is she not on any life support machine?
She's not on a life support machine because THIS IS NIGERIA; a shiitehole huge excuse of a country

Pity
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by DavidEsq(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
Oreofepeters:
yea your right, even Jesus christ highlighted it in mathew 24:20-35 just like the day of Noah so is coming of the son of man will be. Men were drinking, eating, women were being given in marriage until Noah entered the ark "None of them take note"
Yeah
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by bmos(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
EternalTruths:
Sharp sharp arrest the guy and lock him in jail for attempted murder

That guy better go into night vigil and pray that the girl does not die or else... 'prison here i come'. Better still, the hangman�
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Bewiseedet(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
She'll learn to respect.
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Susu888(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Thank God dem no say na Fulani man(the usual dumping ground for violent cases) maybe they couldn’t find a fulani neighbor’s child to pin it on!
Tivs r voilent by nature nd yet hypocrites will still defend them.

I pray for a quick recovery to the young lady... unfortunately for her, her tribesmen r savages.
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by centboy123456(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
elegantslayer:
So this was how I stayed while I was in coma in the month of may this year....Though I woke up after 4days,people never expected me to come back cos I was vomiting foam before I was rushed to d hospital and I went into coma from there......So today I share the Grace of God upon my life with hers,God please let your Grace speak for her from now till Sunday, God bring her back to life...AMEN

wat really Happen why were u in d coma
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Biingoo: 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
Those boobs
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by SURElee(f): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
Coma? I thought a patient in coma with be wired up to oxygen, and machines to monitor heart beat, pulses and vital signs and feeding through tubes. Naija my country I hail o!

Who takes a photo of a supposed comatose patient with breast exposed? Are they showing us her comatose stage or her breasts?
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Ziel20: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Can't anyone dress her or what?
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by neonly: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Dis one smalll at ikorodu on Wednesday a tenant allegedly stabbed his landlord on his head d man still dey coma now funny world
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by EmirAbj: 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Are You Trying To Show Us Naked Pictures
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by madgoat(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
But she kinda has nice boobs i must confess cheesy
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Deltatoto:
na to remove that wrapper nyash this girl enter my mind now

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Raskasal(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SarkinYarki:
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Finest641(f): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I wonder embarassed embarassed
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by elegantslayer(f): 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
centboy123456:

wat really Happen why were u in d coma
Well,my dear if I tell I know how it all happened then am a very big liar.....Few days after I opened my eyes and regained consciousness, I was told that a friend tried calling my line and i wasn't picking up,he called from morning till night and decided to come check on me cos he suspected things were not fine...
How I managed to open my door for me still baffles me cos he said I was not myself...To cut d story short, he said he said I slumped and started vomiting foam and from there I went into Coma..Do u know d first hospital rejected me and it took d second hospital two good hours to attend to me just because they didn't get d money d guy transferred to them on time and there was network issue......but seriously,I don't know how it all happened,I don't even what happened to me right in my house
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by swetjo(f): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
What is happening in Benue? Strange stories
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by janejive(f): 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Benue State and bad news, women and girls are not safe in Benue state.
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by elegantslayer(f): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Oreofepeters:
cooool Thank God you survived, what did you see when in coma, did you see Jesus or angels? I guess people in coma usually go underworld.....
Lols....My dear,I I didn't see Jesus or Angels oooo,guess its not my time to go Home yet.....well,I was just in a very dark room,it does have a beginning cos I don't know how I got into the room neither does d room have an ending cos the more I was looking for a way out,the more I was entering more different rooms..In each of the rooms were white wooden chairs that comes in different shapes cos the chairs don't look like d chairs we sit on and something was written on the walls with strange drawings all with white chalk.... I didn't go near the wall neither did I go near d seats...In each rooms I entered I saw strange things that kept changing to what I don't know and I saw strange elderly men,they were on white wrappers but they look so strange,I didn't speak to them and non of them spoke to me,they were just standing like statues..Don't know how i managed to get out of there but then again I found myself in an environment where they were old women and leopards,they were so fetish..I was just working around and I need to pass through their shrines for me to move forward if not I won't be able to move forward,so each time I pass through d shrine there is always smoke everywhere and they keep shouting angrily.... But God so faithful,someone was always guiding me and gingering me to pass even when am scared but I was always carrying a big shield that I used in covering myself everywer I go to....It was when I started telling people there that I need to go collect from my dad cos am broke cos am still a student that I woke up.I woke up but I was still unconscious and people were so surprised but I lost memory..it took lil time before I started remembering things... so sorry this is long,but I can't help sharing my experience and telling my testimony, God is just so Faithful.... My experience made mW realize its just a thin line between life and death and when death is about to come, u won't think about ur family and friends cos u won't even know whats happening around u,u won't even feel it if people are trying to save ur life
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Awesomefred32(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nawa see flogging:|:|
but why showing us breast ni
is the breast also in coma:/:>:>
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Oreofepeters: 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
elegantslayer:
Lols....My dear,I I didn't see Jesus or Angels oooo,guess its not my time to go Home yet.....well,I was just in a very dark room,it does have a beginning cos I don't know how I got into the room neither does d room have an ending cos the more I was looking for a way out,the more I was entering more different rooms..In each of the rooms were white wooden chairs that comes in different shapes cos the chairs don't look like d chairs we sit on and something was written on the walls with strange drawings all with white chalk.... I didn't go near the wall neither did I go near d seats...In each rooms I entered I saw strange things that kept changing to what I don't know and I saw strange elderly men,they were on white wrappers but they look so strange,I didn't speak to them and non of them spoke to me,they were just standing like statues..Don't know how i managed to get out of there but then again I found myself in an environment where they were old women and leopards,they were so fetish..I was just working around and I need to pass through their shrines for me to move forward if not I won't be able to move forward,so each time I pass through d shrine there is always smoke everywhere and they keep shouting angrily.... But God so faithful,someone was always guiding me and gingering me to pass even when am scared but I was always carrying a big shield that I used in covering myself everywer I go to....It was when I started telling people there that I need to go collect from my dad cos am broke cos am still a student that I woke up.I woke up but I was still unconscious and people were so surprised but I lost memory..it took lil time before I started remembering things... so sorry this is long,but I can't help sharing my experience and telling my testimony, God is just so Faithful.... My experience made mW realize its just a thin line between life and death and when death is about to come, u won't think about ur family and friends cos u won't even know whats happening around u,I won't even feel it if people are trying to save ur life

so touching, you truly went underworld that was just a lil bite between life and death I could feel what you went through. However God is great dear.... Hope you have fully regain your strength?
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by elegantslayer(f): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Oreofepeters:
so touching, you truly went underworld that was just a lil bite between life and death I could feel what you went through. However God is great dear.... Hope you have fully regain your strength?
My dear, Yes have fully regained my strength.... God is indeed great.. thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House, Shops Burnt In Lagos Gang War (pictured) / Man Who Spent 38 Years In Jail After Wrongful Convictions Gets $21M / Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.