Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue (39696 Views)

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo / Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) / 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by GenFunction: 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jamiubond009:
He mistook her for pounded yam.
...kikikikiki bubububu hahahaha riririri...
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by rhythyson: 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Benue and Bizarre news all the time.

Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by AnanseK(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Just one respectful picture would have been sufficient

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by GenFunction: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
my pple suffer for lack of knowledge
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by sparkle6(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pls learn to cöntrol your Anger. I once smashed our family's 75k plasma tv just because i wasnt bought a christmas clothe.
My brother i hear am that xmas. Worst xmas ever.
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by dalass(f): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
stephenduru:
Below is Queen Agayol Ahemen, Tiv by tribe.She is a middle aged girl of 18 years from Ahangev Tiev in Konshisha Local Government Area of Benue State.

She had a little quarrel with her neighbour, unexpectedly during the misunderstanding the boy used a pestle to hit her badly on her head.This is the second week and she is lucky to have survived but she has been in coma since then. She is currently admitted at Atuna Hospital in Gboko, Benue State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/18-year-old-girl-unconscious-after-boy.html

. 18 years is now "middle aged". ...hmmmm
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by berrystunn(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Masama:
What is wrong with Nigerians? Why is there so much anger in the land?

Ipob ,
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by fishmillan: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Richdad50:
that is all you noticed. pervert

You sound *retarded* to me... Anofia
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Mike008(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
fishmillan:
Why is she naked

Unclad how? Abi you want make she wear suite and tie?
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Sestor1313(m): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
egbele777:
Why is bad news always in benue state?
: I wonder o. A nairalander from Benue may responsible.
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Datdeltagirl(f): 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
God will lift you out of that coma dear.
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Princedapace(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Really bad.. Pls remove those x rated pics.. No more harm to the girl, pls.

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by elegantslayer(f): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
So this was how I stayed while I was in coma in the month of may this year....Though I woke up after 4days,people never expected me to come back cos I was vomiting foam before I was rushed to d hospital and I went into coma from there......So today I share the Grace of God upon my life with hers,God please let your Grace speak for her from now till Sunday, God bring her back to life...AMEN

5 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Jaynom029(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
undecided Na Rape Quarrel??
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by planetx: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Country with failed health infrastructure, this young lady should be on a ventilator to help her with breathing. Only divine intervention can make her regain consciousness.
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Deltatoto: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
Masama:
buhari
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Deltatoto: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
stephenduru:
Below is Queen Agayol Ahemen, Tiv by tribe.She is a middle aged girl of 18 years from Ahangev Tiev in Konshisha Local Government Area of Benue State.

She had a little quarrel with her neighbour, unexpectedly during the misunderstanding the boy used a pestle to hit her badly on her head.This is the second week and she is lucky to have survived but she has been in coma since then. She is currently admitted at Atuna Hospital in Gboko, Benue State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/18-year-old-girl-unconscious-after-boy.html

na to remove that wrapper Bleep this girl enter my mind now
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Deltatoto: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
stephenduru:

na to remove that wrapper nyash this girl enter my mind now
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mike008:

Local Hospital.
A government hospital for that matter.
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by iukpe: 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
And in her condition in Nigera, no matter how poor she may be, she should have been moved to expert care, just to save a life.
She probably has a fractured skull, possible blood clot and such effect could damage her brain permanently, if not corrected. I am not a doctor but my thoughts.
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
May God heal her.
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
She needs SURGERY, fast
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by DavidEsq(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Masama:
It's not only in Nigeria. It's world over. Look at 2 Timothy 3:3 describes a state of the mind of people, in the last days. It says: "having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness,

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by DavidEsq(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Deltatoto:
na to remove that wrapper Bleep this girl enter my mind now
Have u ppl seen dis very foolish boy? Pls gather here and behold his foolishness.

Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by doggedfighter(f): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
Who took these pictures? You couldn't dignify a person in coma? Op,even you.
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by laivwire(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
That boy will be praying fervently she doesnt cross to the great beyond as this case will rapidly turn to a murder case he didn't envisage
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Lilimax(f): 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
May God save and deliver her.
She'll come out of come in Jesus name. Amen

***Just read about An American man has finally woken after spending nearly 20 years in a coma.
The first word Terry Wallis, 39, uttered was "Mom" after catching sight of his mother sitting by his bedside.
His second word was "Pepsi" closely followed by "milk".
Terry Wallis lost consciousness when he was involved in a car crash in Mountain View, Arkansas state***
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Jackipapa: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
egbele777:
Why is bad news always in benue state?

Nigeria as a whole is bad news!
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Richdad50(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
FishBrain
fishmillan:

You sound *retarded* to me... Anofia
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Oreofepeters: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
elegantslayer:
So this was how I stayed while I was in coma in the month of may this year....Though I woke up after 4days,people never expected me to come back cos I was vomiting foam before I was rushed to d hospital and I went into coma from there......So today I share the Grace of God upon my life with hers,God please let your Grace speak for her from now till Sunday, God bring her back to life...AMEN
cooool Thank God you survived, what did you see when in coma, did you see Jesus or angels? I guess people in coma usually go underworld.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth / Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Timothy Owoeye: Court Remands Blackmailers Over Osun Lawmaker’s Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.