Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue (39666 Views)

Woman Kills Her 65-Year-Old Husband With Pestle In Ondo / Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) / 18-year-old Girl Sets Lover Ablaze After Quarrel In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Oreofepeters: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
elegantslayer:
My dear, Yes have fully regained my strength.... God is indeed great.. thanks dear

Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by elegantslayer(f): 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
Oreofepeters:
That's good to heàr, which part of the state do you reside?
I reside in lagos ,I school in owerri and I hail from Abia state
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Oreofepeters: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
elegantslayer:
I reside in lagos ,I school in owerri and I hail from Abia state
cool,,,,
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
The boy must be arrested.
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by Tobest150(m): 9:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by centboy123456(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2018
elegantslayer:
Well,my dear if I tell I know how it all happened then am a very big liar.....Few days after I opened my eyes and regained consciousness, I was told that a friend tried calling my line and i wasn't picking up,he called from morning till night and decided to come check on me cos he suspected things were not fine...
How I managed to open my door for me still baffles me cos he said I was not myself...To cut d story short, he said he said I slumped and started vomiting foam and from there I went into Coma..Do u know d first hospital rejected me and it took d second hospital two good hours to attend to me just because they didn't get d money d guy transferred to them on time and there was network issue......but seriously,I don't know how it all happened,I don't even what happened to me right in my house

baby you have to stay closer to God because wat happen to u was an attack pls stay closer to God
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by elegantslayer(f): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2018
centboy123456:

baby you have to stay closer to God because wat happen to u was an attack pls stay closer to God
yea,I will..thanks
Re: 18-Year-Girl In Coma After A Boy Hit Her With Pestle During Quarrel In Benue by kabillionaire(m): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
tpraiz:
Benue state abi..... Not shocked
Stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

75-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping & Impregnating 13-Year-Old Girl In Anambra / 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth / Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.