Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Exclusive : 12 Killed In Mass Shooting At Bar In Thousand Oaks, California - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exclusive : 12 Killed In Mass Shooting At Bar In Thousand Oaks, California (380 Views)

Victims Of Sasa Killings Buried In Mass Grave As Death Toll Rises To 23 (Photos) / Watch How Robbers Were Executed In The 70s At Bar Beach / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive : 12 Killed In Mass Shooting At Bar In Thousand Oaks, California by 9jvirgin(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
At least 12 people were killed and perhaps a dozen others injured late Wednesday at a packed Southern California bar when a gunman dressed in black burst in, tossed smoke grenades and fired off dozens of rounds, witnesses and authorities said.

Police said they responded to the Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks, about 40 miles west of Los Angeles, just before midnight local time.

Hundreds were inside the bar at the time.

"The gunman was throwing smoke grenades all over the place," John Hedge told ABC Los Angeles station KABC. "I saw him point to the back of the cash register and he just kept firing. I ran out the front door."

"I hear chairs being thrown out the window -- people were trying to get out of the window," Hedge said. "I don't know how I didn't get shot."

Initial reports from officers said about 30 shots were fired.

https://www.africansinus.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=380
Re: Exclusive : 12 Killed In Mass Shooting At Bar In Thousand Oaks, California by clive2u(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
all these depressed whites be taking peoples life instead of just committing suicide and die alone.
Re: Exclusive : 12 Killed In Mass Shooting At Bar In Thousand Oaks, California by 9jvirgin(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
America on the edge.

The Gun Violence Archive has recorded a total of 47,472 gun violence incidents so far this year in the United states, leading to 12,056 deaths, this is an unprecedented year in America.
Re: Exclusive : 12 Killed In Mass Shooting At Bar In Thousand Oaks, California by gurunlocker: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
A lot of mad people in nice shirt walking on every US street....
Re: Exclusive : 12 Killed In Mass Shooting At Bar In Thousand Oaks, California by hakanai(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Where are the African critics to also blast the government for incompetence....I mean with all the US of A powers it happened People think! think!! think !!!

We are who we are!!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided

You want a heaven on earth it starts with you. Don't expect miracles or magic. The government can not be every where at all times. Crime is universal and bad people are everywhere. We should learn to thank God for what we have and live to change a space at a time for the better. It won't get better if you don't do anything.

RIP to the departed... Anotehr sad day in the circle of gun(man made tool) violence cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive : 12 Killed In Mass Shooting At Bar In Thousand Oaks, California by hakanai(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
9jvirgin:
America on the edge.

The Gun Violence Archive has recorded a total of 47,472 gun violence incidents so far this year in the United states, leading to 12,056 deaths, this is an unprecedented year in America.

12,056 in one year,damn! .... yet we hear nothing. So much for Africans always lamenting louder than others about there homelands.... undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

David Ovye Adagadzu Is Areal Scammer / Nigerian Man Laments How Yahoo Boys Are Destroying Business For Genuine Nigeria / Kogi State Judiciary Embark On An Indefinite Strike For 6 Months Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.