Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Watch How Robbers Were Executed In The 70s At Bar Beach - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch How Robbers Were Executed In The 70s At Bar Beach (2634 Views)

4 One Chance Robbers Were Caught Beaten, And Disgraced (videos/pictures) / Armed Robber Execution In 1972 At Bar Beach Lagos (Disturbing Throwback Video) / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch How Robbers Were Executed In The 70s At Bar Beach by logan2(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2019
They literally shot him, until his last breath was snuffed away from him... From what he said before he died, he was snitches on by his father inlaw..

So sad he had to died like that, no proper trial.. Just died like that... cry
Watch the video here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i3dIB2gcmQ

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44, mods I think this is worthy to grace the Frontpage

1 Share

Re: Watch How Robbers Were Executed In The 70s At Bar Beach by donbachi(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2019
logan2:
They literally shot him, until his last breath was snuffed away from him... From what he said before he died, he was snitches on by his father inlaw..

So sad he had to died like that, no proper trial.. Just died like that... cry
Watch the video here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i3dIB2gcmQ

Seun lalasticlala Mynd44, mods I think this is worthy to grace the Frontpage
as in....he died for our sins.
Re: Watch How Robbers Were Executed In The 70s At Bar Beach by logan2(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2019
donbachi:
as in....he died for our sins.
cheesy but it's no a laughing matter, this was a big blunder in the history of Nigeria
Re: Watch How Robbers Were Executed In The 70s At Bar Beach by NwaAmaikpe: 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
shocked

This video brings back great nostalgia of the public executions of the military years.
Apologies to the Indomie and Minimie generation who would never relate to this.

For us, it was an act of patriotism to watch our country being rid of people who were against it's greatness.

We watched in keenness.
From watching them marched out of the Black Maria, to being prepared at the stake of drums, then having their last words taken and final prayers given.
Some took their coming doom in good faith while others cried like babies before the volleys of bullet from the soldiers shut their mouths up for them.

I always looked forward to going to Coal camp in Enugu back in the days to watch those live executions.
I was so passionate that I remember not eating for two days just because I missed that of Mamman Vasta.

In retrospect,
It wasn't about a patriotism, I was just becoming a psycho.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch How Robbers Were Executed In The 70s At Bar Beach by sonofanarchy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
He died but his manhood still lives
Re: Watch How Robbers Were Executed In The 70s At Bar Beach by logan2(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Worthy throwback for the Indomie generation.
I always looked forward to going to Coal camp in Enugu back in the days to watch those live executions.

how did it feel
Re: Watch How Robbers Were Executed In The 70s At Bar Beach by esan1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Terrible

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Arrested In Raid Where Cult Members Film Themselves Cutting Their Penis / US Woman Hypnotized By Yahoo Boy Regain Her Senses 3 Days After Arriving Nigeria / African Girl Spotted Angrily Standing On Top Of A Taxi Overseas (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.