Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Westerners Think Of Africa (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Westerners Think Of Africa (Photos) (1151 Views)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Photos) / Kori Bustard Collides With Airlink Aircraft In South Africa (Photos) / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Westerners Think Of Africa (Photos) by databoy247(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
When asked what they think of Africa, see their responses.

It's amazing what westerners think of Africa. Those of you who have traveled far, is this true?

Re: What Westerners Think Of Africa (Photos) by MiamiePizza(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mad people, some even believe there's no internet in Africa, we live in caves and huts, no light and roads. I wonder why they don't always ask were their Presidents and heads stays when dey come. They think we speak African ;DMad people, some even believe there's no internet in Africa, we live in caves and huts, no light and roads. I wonder why they don't always ask were their Presidents and heads stays when dey come. They think we speak African and We are one country and not continent.

1 Like

Re: What Westerners Think Of Africa (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Unfortunately, people like our bro Ugosample love to lick their behinds. Mr.Tarzan this is what they think about you "a relative to Monkeys and Apes"

1 Like

Re: What Westerners Think Of Africa (Photos) by databoy247(m): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Unfortunately, people like our bro Ugosample love to lick their behinds. Mr.Tarzan this is what they think about you "a relative to Monkeys and Apes"
Lol
Re: What Westerners Think Of Africa (Photos) by Saintp(m): 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Respect is earned. Things like this really make me sad about Africa but do I blame those who look down on us? The answer us No. Truth be told,Africa is not visible. There is nothing whatsoever that has ever helped humanity that has come from Africa. Is it cars,airplane, technology,internet? Just name it. Even the local manufacturing companies can only work with foreign machines/Input. What of crude oil? Without the whites, our crude oil will rot on the ground.

If it ever goes to a point where every continent will only use what it produces, Africa will thrown back to the dark ages immediately.
Look at Asia, it is absolutely impossible for anyone to look down on them,they have earned that respect.

Africa will only become visible not by the beautiful houses it builds but by what problems they have solved for humanity which everyone all over the world will use or see. But then the giant of Africa don't even have common electricity so what are we going to showcase to the world?

4 Likes

Re: What Westerners Think Of Africa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 09, 2018
Saintp:
Respect is earned. Things like this really make me sad about Africa but do I blame those who look down on us? The answer us No. Truth be told,Africa is not visible. There is nothing whatsoever that has ever helped humanity that has come from Africa. Is it cars,airplane, technology,internet? Just name it. Even the local manufacturing companies can only work with foreign machines/Input. What of crude oil? Without the whites, our crude oil will rot on the ground.

If it ever goes to a point where every continent will only use what it produces, Africa will thrown back to the dark ages immediately.
Look at Asia, it is absolutely impossible for anyone to look down on them,they have earned that respect.

Africa will only become visible not by the beautiful houses it builds but by what problems they have solved for humanity which everyone all over the world will use or see. But then the giant of Africa don't even have common electricity so what are we going to showcase to the world?

You have spoken well but Nigeria is NOT the giant of Africa.

God bless.
Re: What Westerners Think Of Africa (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2018
Mizwisdom:

undecided

what is this one talking about?
Re: What Westerners Think Of Africa (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2018
Saintp:

you have said it all
Re: What Westerners Think Of Africa (Photos) by webmaster01: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
Saintp:

facts

that giant part is a no no.

south Africa or north countries should take that giant title
Re: What Westerners Think Of Africa (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2018
People will be shouting ''proud Nigeria!!! and i will just sit here filled with so much anger... Other African countries gradually leaving us behind and we are shamefully screaming "giant of Africa" .... whats the essence of a government when we hustle for our own securiy, food, water, waste, electricity, road etc, what does the government really do loot loot and loot.... we have all it takes to be greater than some European countries but our leaders would rather see us die in penury.... Nigeria that shone in glory in the past has now become a subject of ridicule... When my dad sits to tell me about the good old days, i see smiles all over his face as he takes his time to describe how lovely it was in the past.. I wonder what i will tell my own children when they ask me if this country was ever better, will i bow my head in shame and say Yes! or will i just show them some old annoying photos of the past!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen its no longer funny ,we are slaves in our own country and slaves outside our own country...

THE BLACKMAN IS DEFINITELY THE PROBLEM OF THE BLACK MAN..... AFTERALL THE BLACKMAN SOLD HIS FELLOW BLACKMAN TO THE WHITES AND AUTOMATICALLY BECAME A THIRD CLASS CITIZEN......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / 10 Mysterious Discoveries Of Giants You May Be Hearing For The First Time / What I Observed On A Flight Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.