Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (43592 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Peter Okoye After Losing Mr Campus University Of Abuja 23 Years Ago (Throwback) / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by joenor(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by fortunechy(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Basket I know u have money but good looks ran away from you honestly
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Maket: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
He looked worst when I met him in 2007 during Mtn promo show in home of peace and tourisms.
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by EZEBEL: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Marriage is overrated. The reason that lady is smiling like a fool is because she has seen the fatness of basketmouth's account.
Most women marry to escape being a liability to God, their parents and themselves.

Men should be wise enough that they can get sex from almost anywhere now and don't need to be deceived into marriage all because he need sex.

If you are poor, just buy Vaseline

If you are rich, buy a sex doll.

Don't marry because you want sex or children.

Mr and Mrs thinking and talking rubbishy alike, then if you are a woman wetin you buy??
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Maket: 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
EZEBEL:

Mr and Mrs thinking and talking rubbishy alike, then if you are a woman wetin you buy??
cucumber has been there before we were born. I pity Mrs Nwamaikpe
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Thank God Basketmouth made it in life, I wonder how him for de look by now, that him face, no be here
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Yommy23(f): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Marriage is overrated. The reason that lady is smiling like a fool is because she has seen the fatness of basketmouth's account.
Most women marry to escape being a liability to God, their parents and themselves.

Men should be wise enough that they can get sex from almost anywhere now and don't need to be deceived into marriage all because he need sex.

U sound like a prof LovePeddler
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by babapressy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
nice
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by vincentus16: 9:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
ugly man
Well-done
him no dey ugly oo
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by ikorodureporta: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Which time she come date freeze??
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by tomdon(m): 2:07am On Nov 09, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

You're the fool that will not marry because you need sex
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by naijajobx: 4:36am On Nov 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) by Moji12(f): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2018
Larry23:
Please help a brother, got laid from work some weeks back and since then things have been hard..have been struggling to feed for days now and even have no food left at home..I had to create this new account today cause my old account had my pix and I want to remain anonymous....I have no where to go and I have been looking for a job....kindly help a brother......6553685405 OLAIYA fidelity bank.....God bless
hello bros, is it money u need or a job? If it is d former then sorry is ur middle name, for how long will u beg biko? Besides u were laid off from work weeks ago n alas few days to dat time u r unable to feed ursef again, why? It shows u don't save. Anyway my advice is quit begging, change ur orientation n seek job instead. Bye, don't mention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC: Why We Searched Dorathy Bachor’s House, Forced Our Way Into The Apartment / Camera In Ayepe, Ogun Hotel: Femi Branch Calls On Police To Arrest Owner/Manager / Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.