Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Is Nwaamaikpe The Most Intelligent Nairaland? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Nwaamaikpe The Most Intelligent Nairaland? (566 Views)

The Man Nwaamaikpe / The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile / Could this be NwaAmaikpe?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nwaamaikpe The Most Intelligent Nairaland? by myners007: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Good Day Nairalanders,
Please i want to use this medium to find out from you all if truly this cynical weirdo of a guy named NwaAmaikpe is the most intelligent Nairaland member.This fellow is considered the most controversial figure in Nairaland especially when it comes to commenting on certain topics such as masturbation, same sex relationship,etc.
This dude is highly knowledgeable, versatile, funny and somehow sarcastic. He is the most popular Nairalander and has the most mentioned comments.He has received all form of invectives owing to his insane manner of analyzing serious issues yet he has not replied a single Nairalander for insulting him.
Will you rate him the most intelligent or you believe that he is just a psycho seeking for attention.What do you think will happen to Seun's business (Nairaland) If this dude decides to stay away for a period of one year without commenting on any thread? Let your comments start rolling,,,,,Mods (Lala and Mynd) over to you.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nwaamaikpe The Most Intelligent Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
You sure as hell don't sound like you have been on Nairaland since 2012.

Also, you need to lift the bar higher than what you consider intelligence.

5 Likes

Re: Is Nwaamaikpe The Most Intelligent Nairaland? by speedyconnect3: 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
The dude is good.
I wonder how old he is.
Few things are certain.
He is Igbo.
Has lived in or grew up in Enugu.

Seems he is abroad now though.

4 Likes

Re: Is Nwaamaikpe The Most Intelligent Nairaland? by chukxie(m): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
Smartest? That's a relative term. However the guy's good, witty, cynical, funny, sarcastic, smart, crazy, weird, knowledgeable...all woven together into one fabric.

6 Likes

Re: Is Nwaamaikpe The Most Intelligent Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
A blind man will consider a man with one eye a hero.

If you know what I mean... No offense.

6 Likes

Re: Is Nwaamaikpe The Most Intelligent Nairaland? by 7inches: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
The guys is intelligent no doubt,
But u v can't call him most intelligent on nairaland when I'm also a nairalander undecided
Re: Is Nwaamaikpe The Most Intelligent Nairaland? by mrjaydee(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
U go open another moniker to appraise yourself NwaAmaikpe. grin
Re: Is Nwaamaikpe The Most Intelligent Nairaland? by myners007: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
7inches:
The guys is intelligent no doubt,
But u v can't call him most intelligent on nairaland when I'm also a nairalander undecided
Just prove it
Re: Is Nwaamaikpe The Most Intelligent Nairaland? by myners007: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
mrjaydee:
U go open another moniker to appraise yourself NwaAmaikpe. grin
That's not true, i am straight

(1) (Reply)

Nina Of Bbnaija Instagram Account Hacked... / It’s Time For You To Prove How Good You Are…@ Ugobest Music / Davido Wows In New Designer Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.