Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,172 members, 7,957,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Man Nwaamaikpe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man Nwaamaikpe (1588 Views)

The Face Behind The Nwaamaikpe Profile / Could this be NwaAmaikpe?? / Nwaamaikpe Comments On Tiwa Savage's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Nwaamaikpe by Babadee1900(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2018
shocked

If you don’t know NwaAmaikpe or never heard of him before, you are a JJC on Nairaland. cheesy

The man with the most controversial post ever. Lol

Well I find him intelligent, he knows almost everywhere in country and beyond, sometimes I wonder how this is possible. His travel knowledge is wow, and politics; give it to him.

NwaAmaikpe will never reply ‘Mentions’

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by GOFRONT(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2018
cool

He is the Angel of the bitter truth!!!......And for this, he became the most hated....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by MJBOLT: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2018
there's a topic where he replied someone 'mentions'

Babadee1900:
shocked

If you don’t know NwaAmaikpe or never heard of him before, you are a JJC on Nairaland. cheesy

The man with the most controversial post ever. Lol

Well I find him intelligent, he knows almost everywhere in country and beyond, sometimes I wonder how this is possible. His travel knowledge is wow, and politics; give it to him.

NwaAmaikpe will never reply ‘Mentions’

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by Babadee1900(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2018
MJBOLT:
there's a topic where he replied someone 'mentions'

Are you for real? Lol
I have never seen him do that, even when his person is been attacked.
Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by Wadewaltz(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe is Micheal Chidubem Ngige,check im out on fb
Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by Babadee1900(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2018
Wadewaltz:
shocked

1 Like

Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by Babadee1900(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Definitely not him. That guy is too young to be him
Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by Wadewaltz(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2018
Babadee1900:
Definitely not him. That guy is too young to be him
NwaAmaikpe never made mention of his age,d guy is a native of Enugu just like NwaAmaikpe.From NwaAmaikpe's Unfettered Rambles,he said something about one of d ladies on his bed sayin dat pipo guessed he was connected to Chris Ngige,d facebooks account name also have Ngige.There are instances were d fb accnt made use of NwaAmaikpe's signature sometimes in bit and in full.Also wen comments were raised askin if he was NwaAmaikpe,he replied oda comments but not dos
Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by Babadee1900(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2018
Wadewaltz:

NwaAmaikpe never made mention of his age,d guy is a native of Enugu just like NwaAmaikpe.From NwaAmaikpe's Unfettered Rambles,he said something about one of d ladies on his bed sayin dat pipo guessed he was connected to Chris Ngige,d facebooks account name also have Ngige.There are instances were d fb accnt made use of NwaAmaikpe's signature sometimes in bit and in full.Also wen comments were raised askin if he was NwaAmaikpe,he replied oda comments but not dos
Okay I get your point. Sure he didn’t made mention of his age but some of his comments on this forum shows that he’s been around for awhile, well I might be wrong.
Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by Wadewaltz(m): 9:21am On Dec 09, 2018
Babadee1900:
Okay I get your point. Sure he didn’t made mention of his age but some of his comments on this forum shows that he’s been around for awhile, well I might be wrong.
Dat pic was posted 2016 while NwaAmaikpe registered in NL in 2017
Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by Babadee1900(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2018
Wadewaltz:

Dat pic was posted 2016 while NwaAmaikpe registered in NL in 2017
It is not about his picture or time registered. I went through the ‘Ngige’ guys posts on FB, there’s nothing interesting there to me and some of the posts doesn’t look to me like something NwaAmaikpe will post. ....again I might be wrong.
Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by jabor4Naija(m): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2018
Op i thought u wanted to post his pic
Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by Babadee1900(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2018
jabor4Naija:
Op i thought u wanted to post his pic
shocked shocked shocked
Very funny. It’s just like saying you are expecting to see laslasticlala picture.
Well Anything is possible. Just know that people like him try so much to hide their real identity. I won’t be surprised if he doesn’t have a Facebook account
Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by mightyhazell: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2018
That guy is an encyclopedia of sorts. He reminds me of one minion and Hades guy from way back on Nairaland.

Definitely a reader, a traveller and definitely an introvert... Outspoken guys don't usually possess that kind of witty intelligence with a dose of mischeif

3 Likes

Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by Babadee1900(m): 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
mightyhazell:
That guy is an encyclopedia of sorts. He reminds me of one minion and Hades guy from way back on Nairaland.

Definitely a reader, a traveller and definitely an introvert... Outspoken guys don't usually possess that kind of witty intelligence with a dose of mischeif
Rightly said.. He is intelligent, you can’t take that away from him.

1 Like

Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by Goldmaxx(f): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wadewaltz:

oga say what you know.. he is from obinkita in arochukwu... obinkita village square is called amaikpe hence the name nwaamaikpe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by okwabayi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
Wadewaltz:
There is no way that guy is the poster in question.
First of all he’s too young for me to believe and second his way of writing does not reflect it.
The poster we all know can not break the habit of writing things from obscure points of view. If he types a message even in a love letter I’ll recognize his style quick.
His diary mentions he is either in his mid to late thirties which that guy doesn’t look.
I don’t want to know the real person behind the account. The fun lies in his pseudonym’s antics.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by sonnie10: 4:09am On Dec 10, 2018
Nwaamaikpe is Nnamdi Kanu or his other younger brother. Believe it or not. If you listened to him in the early days of Radio Biafra when he was still in London, that is his real personality; satire to the extreme.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2018
Goldmaxx:
oga say what you know.. he is from obinkita in arochukwu... obinkita village square is called amaikpe hence the name nwaamaikpe.

No wonder he answers NwaAmaikpe Nwa Aro
Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by deepwater(f): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
lol
Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by deepwater(f): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Babadee1900:
Are you for real? Lol
I have never seen him do that, even when his person is been attacked.

He replies to my posts.
I will check for any and show you the link

Modified

https://www.nairaland.com/3924073/bisi-alimi-shows-off-son/2

He is just a nice person that sees things from another perspective. But don't forget he is not emotional at all.
And don't expect him to get into e-fights. He is larger than that...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man Nwaamaikpe by Babadee1900(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2018
deepwater:

He replies to my posts.
I will check for any and show you the link

Modified

https://www.nairaland.com/3924073/bisi-alimi-shows-off-son/2

He is just a nice person that sees things from another perspective. But don't forget he is not emotional at all.
And don't expect him to get into e-fights. He is larger than that...
That is why He is who He is. wink

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Shares Make Up Photos Of Her Mother As She Clock 51 / Laura Ikeji Shares Adorable Road Side Christmas Photos With Her Son / Davido Reacts As Wizkid Surprises Him With His First Performance In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.