Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video (21883 Views)

Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan / APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by GlobalGisting(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
To report to which authorities? Same Authorities that procured the said machine? This country is just arrrrgggghhhhhhh
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by omooba969(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Which one be rigging machine again, who dey buy am? grin

Nigerians politiciansgrin bunch of clowns. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Jaynom029(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Atikulation gang dnt just watch we can buy our own machine
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Grayxme: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
What a false and irrelevant alarm to attract pity votes. Ben Bruce should know that Nigerians aint fools and won't be moved by such fake alarm

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by BubuZombi: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Rigging Machine ko

Rigging Plant Ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by lafuria1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Kaduna state introduced electronic voting machine. Question to Ben Bruce, did or has INEC introduced electronic voting machine? Are card reader not in use, how can a laws maker be spreading fake news like this.

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by ihatesycophant(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
If the allegation is true, why was PDP able to win some local government areas in Kaduna? This man is suffering from yet unidentified disease.
Commonsense would have told him that if such happened opposition would not have won any seat.

3 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Datdeltagirl(f): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
APC is planning of rigging before na, PDP should just hold better mulla for them to counteract their rigging. Anyway 2019 election na rigging competition the best rigger should win. Praying it should be Atiku sha, but I really don't care.
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
There will be war and bloodshed if they try it.
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by GenFunction: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
rigging machine grin grin...chineke me
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by uba1991: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
useless twiter senator
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by dalongjnr: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Haba Mr Ben Bruce is c***e, I watch the video over and over again and there's no where that suggests in the conversion that it's a rigging machine.
I understand Hausa very well. From what I heard in the conversion that ensued in the video.
1.that the voters card/voter will first be authentic before vote can be cast.
2.that the machine is just like a ballot paper and that's all.
3.the guy using that yellow card is for refreshing the machine to prepare for the next voter.
4. In the conversion, I heard the guys voting that, the machine will save voting time.
Any way Ben Bruce is a politician who thrive on propaganda as a political oxygen.
By the way, the first vote in the video was cast for PDP.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by legibow: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Ben Murray Bruce has accused the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC of plotting to rig the 2019 general elections using a 'rigging machine'.

PoliticsNGR gathered that in a tweet on Thursday, the Senator who shared a video of the machine allegedly being test-run in Kaduna state said the machine can allow for multiple voting with just an Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC’s password.

In the video, a man is seen using just one key-card to unlock the machine while several others queued to vote. With the keycard believed to have pass for the machine, anybody could vote and anytime.

With the keycard, multiple voting can be done. The commonsense senator, however, called on the authorities to investigate the planned use of the machine for elections in 2019.

Bruce tweeted; “Information reaching us is that this device, which was first used in Kaduna, may be used in rigging the 2019 election against @atiku. It is alleged that with this machine, you can vote multiple times with an @inecnigeria password. I call on the authorities to investigate this.”

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/apc-planning-use-rigging-machine-2019-ben-bruce-leaks-video-watch/

this man that is always trying to get audience... Can't you just let ur station do the broadcasting.....
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by KanwuliaExtra: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
We all know!
I hope Atiku is prepared? grin
Tinubu and Oshiomole will USE INEC TO RIG HELL in 2019! cheesy

We already know! grin
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by EazyMoh(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
How daft and mischievous can people be? How can this huge machine even fit in our polling units?
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hmm. It is possible because Buhari is desperate.
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by bluecircle470: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pot calling kettle black.....as if they too are innocent of it. The best rigger should carry the day joor, who get una time again
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Kingspin(m): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
When APC tell you Buhari will win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Toosure70: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
Only option A4 can send bad government away.
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by SenatorJnr02: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jobless you say?
I think joblessness has twisted ya brain to type this poo here. You better be careful or I'll get to you. embarassed

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We know Ben Murray Bruce will soon be jobless as his seat now belongs to Hon. Blessing Ipigansi Izagara.

But he shouldn't be spreading fables capable of flaming the embers of violence just to win the trust of Atiku.
As it stands, Ben Murray is the biggest threat to Reno Omokri's job.
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Malawian(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Even Yoruba people want to die on empty stomach while waiting in vain for their Osubande to become president. What if Osubande dies tomorrow nko?
If APC wins South West at the presidential level next year, i will personally not do any kind of charity to Afonjas for the next four years. Hunger Kee you guys there. Ndi Ara.
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
This is a video from the last Kaduna LG elections that electronic voting was used. We can now see how foolish this alabi yellow is

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by paparazi1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We know Ben Murray Bruce will soon be jobless as his seat now belongs to Hon. Blessing Ipigansi Izagara.

But he shouldn't be spreading fables capable of flaming the embers of violence just to win the trust of Atiku.
As it stands, Ben Murray is the biggest threat to Reno Omokri's job.
You are nothing but a goat, with all the hardship you and your family is passing thru you are still interested in APC to the extend that you dont want to hear the truth. Shame on you
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Bimpe29: 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
They have started rigging right now.
60% of the presidential election has been rigged in favor of APC as of now.
Mr common sense should wake up. Is not a matter of planning, is happening right away.
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
dan900:
wow. this is interesting. everyone is trying to fight for their own. what a country. it is well.

If earning N3k daily is not too small for you. Holla me. Let me open your eyes to empty carton biz. You can do it from anywhere. Holla me NOW. Check my signature for contact. It is so sweet.
090 5712 7874
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
contigiency:
I have always known that this man is stupid but never knew it's to this extent. Has he not heard that INEC said that they will not use electronic voting this 2019 because It's too late to start making arrangements for that any moment the new electoral law is signed. So Why is he disturbing people with false alarm?

GWAM!
The man is truly stupid and must think that everyone also is as stupid as most of his easily deceived gullible folks.

The video was showing an earlier well publicised test running of the electronic voting machine system introduced (and I believe successfully used in LG elections) in Kaduna by El - Rufai - as you correctly pointed out, it is yet to adopted for use in the upcoming 2019 general elections; so there is no basis for the allegation except deliberate intention to mislead and cause unrest.

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by gracious4real: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
rubbish talk Ben Bruce
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by biztip: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
how can they rig election in which buhari will get 50votes in d whole of anambra, Enugu ,abia and ebonyi
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by babapressy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
OMG
Re: APC Planning To Use Rigging Machine In 2019 - Ben Bruce, Leaks Video by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
We all know that Buhari will rig the election.

For what it's worth, he came in through rigging and bloodshed!

In order to save lives Goodluck Jonathan did the needful by stepping down but still he continue shedding blood

APC has being giving us tips even before 2019.

Every sane Nigerians knows that Buhari or any APC member CANNOT win any elections without rigging!

It's left for PDP to UP their games. sensitize your members. Let our votes count!

We are tired of APC!

Please before you start vomiting visit any APC state then come back and tell me about "CHANGE "

am not disappointed in you cos you're not known to be a reasonable pesin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Bye-Election: Police Recover Corpses Of 6 Officers Who Drowned / Man Falls Off Elevator At WAEC Building, Lagos & Dies / Senate Rejects CBN Proposal To Punish People For Ownership Of Forex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.