Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) (4566 Views)

Zlatan Ibile With Davido & His Father, Adeleke In Atlanta / OBO Davido And Squad Flaunts Their Diamond Wrist Watches (photos And Video) / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) by Victni: 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Zlatan Ibile shares new photo as he was seen with Davido and his squad.

Recently Zlatan once debunks the rumor of been signed to davido's record label.

"The relationship between me and Davido is like the one you see in a family. I am not signed to his record company, but he has been supportive of my career. I am signed to Coded Music."

"I met Davido when I dropped my latest song, My Body, featuring Olamide.
I just woke up and I saw Davido dancing to my song. It went viral and I had more than one million views on Instagram. I sent him a message appreciating his kind gesture and I became closer to him."

He captioned:
"30BG 4L !!! "

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/zlatan-ibile-with-davido-and-squad-photo.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) by Victni: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) by praizblog: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
Big boiz
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) by Mumuboy11: 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
all I see here are sinners, fornicators, smokers from Yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) by YungMillionaire: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yoruba boyz and their natural swag...tuale

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) by princealexndre(m): 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Kaipachumarimachupacko Zlatan

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) by OKorowanta: 2:57am On Nov 09, 2018
The boy latest dance step Zanku is tearing everywhere down.
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) by OneCorner: 3:32am On Nov 09, 2018
D only tin wey fit make dem gather togeda na because of weed
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) by happybee: 3:35am On Nov 09, 2018
Nice..
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) by skimmy005: 6:26am On Nov 09, 2018
agbero squad
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) by speedyconnect3: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2018
Chopping life gang sad shocked

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: Zlatan Ibile With Davido And Squad (PHOTO) by ominilongest(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2018
See infinix brand ambassador using iPhone...

(1) (Reply)

The First African Nigerian Transgender To Get Pregnant Successfully / Chioma Spotted Having Dinner With A Mysterious Man Amid Break Up Rumors With Dav / Former Big Brother Housemate Confidence Haugen bosoms Expires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.