Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World (75595 Views)

Beautiful! Albino Hangout Was Lit In Lagos Yesterday. PHOTOS / Checkout This Beautiful Photos Of This Wonder Twins,a Black Boy & An Albino Girl / Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by massmediang: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
Beauty is never hidden, no matter the skin colour. Meet 19-year-old Nastya Zhidkova, the most beautiful albino girl in the World. She is an albino model from Ukraine. Nastya’s outstanding features include platinum hair color and bright color eyes. Due to albinism, even her eyes have a unique pinkish colour which makes her to look dreamy and out of this world. Her beauty is even enhanced the more by her albino feature. She has been described as “so impressive” and having “amazing beauty”. Looking at her, you can’t doubt that.

Nastya developed albinism at an early age. She also began to look special at an early age, making her always get curious looks from others since she was a child, reports GoodTimes. Her entire body is white, including her hair, which is naturally platinum blonde. This super model’s existence is like a dream, just like an angel had fallen down to our mortal world. As a young albino girl, Natsya was often discriminated and bullied by her peers. This, of course, is a challenge faced by so many albino kids while growing up. As she grew up, she became more and more introverted and withdrawn from everyone else because of her unique appearance.

Natsya’s fortune changed when a modelling company got attracted with her unique skin colour and appearance and decided to sign her as a model at their agency. At the modelling agency, she got chances to model and photographed series of beautiful photos. She then became an internet sensation.

As GoodTimes observes, “Although Natsya’s white appearance and pink eyes are the defects of her innate genes, it has also become her unique feature in the modelling world. From the start of her career as a model, she became popular on the internet and had been declared as ‘the most beautiful angel’.”

See more:
http://massmediang.com/meet-nastya-the-most-beautiful-albino-girl-in-the-world/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by midolian(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
How do they come to a conclusion that someone of some category is the most beautiful in the world?

Even in this country, you LL find far more beautiful Albinos without makeup than what we have up here

298 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by 7inches: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
She Cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Zehavi: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
This one looks like a barbie doll .

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lord knows I love Afins aka albinos

If you never date afin you've not tasted life
Their piontus ehn dey always balance well. Because people dey avoid them the chassis dey stand gaan. And them dey too caring.

Plus your pikin color go stand well. Miss you jasmine

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
The first respondent on this tread deserves a life ban on NL.
Everything is seen from a tribalistic spectacle. Nonsense!

Meanwhile this albino has got class. #Beautiful!

28 Likes

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Kevin de Bruyne's sister

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Mumuboy11: 8:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
just wondering how her pussy will look like.. that place go de red like....

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by dbos11(m): 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Yucks!!!, where's the beauty in this now

I will rather not marry than marry this lady/girl undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Ogbenimax(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
i will like to see the colour of the lips b2in her legs grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by nazablossom(f): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nice picture. I don't like the one she is forming asleep, she looks dead there.
Others are beautiful.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by SarkinYarki: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ukrainians and beauty sha

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
She is so pale and beautiful embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by royalair(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
forreelinc:
grin afiin
Afonjas go like use this one for rituals shocked

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Exjoker(m): 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
I should intro albinism in my bloodline? Never i will pass this one. Thank you!
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by tundefredrikzz(m): 1:01am On Nov 09, 2018
she's cute naas give her some credit.. :Dshe's cute naas give her some credit..
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by peteruuu(m): 3:23am On Nov 09, 2018
People be celebrating nonsense anyhow!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by happybee: 3:29am On Nov 09, 2018
This is nonsense undecided
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by femi4: 6:30am On Nov 09, 2018
Barbie doll
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by omokiri5(m): 6:41am On Nov 09, 2018
She's truly beautiful.
Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by speedyconnect3: 6:56am On Nov 09, 2018
She is adorable abeg.
I will treat her well. Bring her
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Deathstroke00(m): 8:18am On Nov 09, 2018
Beautiful indeed
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by franklingud(m): 8:27am On Nov 09, 2018
This one na real angel come down ooo!

Choi!!
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Nice meeting you beautiful Angel

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Emmafe(m): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Na who born this fine girl

Check my signature for gadget deals
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by IMASTEX: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Cool
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Biingoo: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2018
This one na sex doll
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Earlystar698(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2018
she no fine pass the one that I saw for agage yesterday

1 Like

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by dynicks(m): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2018
Oh cut the crap! What about me!?....i sure should be counted as one nd beautiful too

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) / Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.