Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World (75619 Views)

Beautiful! Albino Hangout Was Lit In Lagos Yesterday. PHOTOS / Checkout This Beautiful Photos Of This Wonder Twins,a Black Boy & An Albino Girl / Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by homirefacuny(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=royalair post=72803528][/quote]
Chai meme aye grin
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by thecommunist(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:
Lord knows I love Afins aka albinos

If you never date afin you've not tasted life
Their piontus ehn dey always balance well. Because people dey avoid them the chassis dey stand gaan. And them dey too caring.

Plus your pikin color go stand well. Miss you jasmine
what happened with jasmine? You guys should
end up as man and wife ...I presume jasmine was your albino ex.
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by CharleyBright(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2018
omokiri5:
She's truly beautiful.
Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you

Will you stop this nonsense you are doing with yourself on every thread?
Is that the silly way you intend to get favour?
Continue to fool yourself.

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by GenFunction: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:

Their piontus ehn dey always balance well. Because people dey avoid them the chassis dey stand gaan. And them dey too caring.

...lol....unserious guy...lol..u sef
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by GenFunction: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2018
PurplePatch:
The first respondent on this tread deserves a life ban on NL.
Everything is seen from a tribalistic spectacle. Nonsense!

Meanwhile this albino has got class. #Beautiful!
....asin ehn..9ja albino wey dey always dey razzz....with plenty dark spots,him see dots for dat girl pic?
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by omokiri5(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2018
CharleyBright:

Will you stop this nonsense you are doing with yourself on every thread?
Is that the silly way you intend to get favour?
Continue to fool yourself.
Yes. I intend to get help by doing this. Am I making you uncomfortable in anyway?
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Holywizard: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2018
I'm just thinking of how pinkish her toto will be
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by GenFunction: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2018
Mumuboy11:
just wondering how her pussy will look like.. that place go de red like....
..like poster color

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Yoighaman(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2018
omokiri5:
Yes. I intend to get help by doing this. Am I making you uncomfortable in anyway?

Someone advised you to go for an hire purchase option somewhere in Oyingbo, Lagos, why not give it a try, people might perceive you to be a scammer if you continued with this style. You could also get banned by the moderators of Nairaland and the moment you open a new profile and continue with this, then it becomes obvious you are in for something else.

Follow that advice for an hire purchase, if it doesn't work, then you can come back with proof, who knows, someone might start to believe you and assist.
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by dnawah(m): 10:35am On Nov 09, 2018
Mumuboy11:
just wondering how her pussy will look like.. that place go de red like....
na up nepa
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Ishaq717(m): 10:47am On Nov 09, 2018
How many countries have you been to?
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by BruncleZuma: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2018
She better no go East Africa.

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by adecz: 10:50am On Nov 09, 2018
Original mammy wata!!

princess of the coast.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Shampoo77: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2018
I hear you but by the time sun beat her skin the we shall know how beautiful she is.
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by omokiri5(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2018
Yoighaman:

Someone advised you to go for an hire purchase option somewhere in Oyingbo, Lagos, why not give it a try, people might perceive you to be a scammer if you continued with this style. You could also get banned by the moderators of Nairaland and the moment you open a new profile and continue with this, then it becomes obvious you are in for something else.

Follow that advice for an hire purchase, if it doesn't work, then you can come back with proof, who knows, someone might start to believe you and assist.
Thanks. I will stop posting it

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by CharleyBright(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2018
omokiri5:

I dont have any problem with you trying to seek help from Nigerians on Nairaland. But the way u are going about it by derailing threads is annoyingly wrong and ridicules you. That way, many people are unlikely to help u.
Nigerians are no fools with monies to throw away to anyone who just asks.

Now if you will take my advise and do as i suggest, it will help u achieve your purpose.

You will have to Create a Thread : Make sure the thread makes sense and then plead with the Mods to help you take it to FP.
In the Thread:
1. State your situation that requires attention and help.
2. Justify why Nairalanders should understand your situation and help you.( Convince them you are not a conman trying to get cheap favor)
3. Plead on their empathy to help, state how they can help you,.
indicate account number. State your location in case someone out there is willing to give u a keke or let u use one on a daily token.
4. State how you intend to carry them along on your progress in your goal. ( Pictures of the keke when u finally get it, and how u are judiciously making use of it to better yourself.

This is a more sensible way of seeking help and not the way you are going about derailing threads.

Best of Luck.
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by lexy2014: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
Somebody just sleep wake up and decided that in d whole world one girl from Ukraine is d most beautiful in d world without using his eyes 2c all d other albinos

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by MrDoGood(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:

Plus your pikin color go stand well. Miss you[b] jasmine[/b]

What happened to her?
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by omokiri5(m): 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
CharleyBright:

I dont have any problem with you trying to seek help from Nigerians on Nairaland. But the way u are going about it by derailing threads is annoyingly wrong and ridicules you. That way, many people are unlikely to help u.
Nigerians are no fools with monies to throw away to anyone who just asks.

Now if you will take my advise and do as i suggest, it will help u achieve your purpose.

You will have to Create a Thread : Make sure the thread makes sense and then plead with the Mods to help you take it to FP.
In the Thread:
1. State your situation that requires attention and help.
2. Justify why Nairalanders should understand your situation and help you.( Convince them you are not a conman trying to get cheap favor)
3. Plead on their empathy to help, state how they can help you,.
indicate account number. State your location in case someone out there is willing to give u a keke or let u use one on a daily token.
4. State how you intend to carry them along on your progress in your goal. ( Pictures of the keke when u finally get it, and how u are judiciously making use of it to better yourself.

This is a more sensible way of seeking help and not the way you are going about derailing threads.

Best of Luck.
Thanks. I've stopped doing that

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by ikorodureporta: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
Beauty for just make-up face? Wey her legs & back
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by lavenjcrown(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
How on earth do you want us to know if someone is beautiful, after all the make up.
massmediang:

See more:
http://massmediang.com/meet-nastya-the-most-beautiful-albino-girl-in-the-world/
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by ShawtCake(f): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:

pervert!
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by deebrownneymar: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
She's so beautiful. Where is she from? She can play a Greek goddess in any huge movie or series. Please ritualist should steer clear!
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Thecoloryellow: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
Right!
She is beautiful in her own way, ain't we all?
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by GuntersChain(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
how many players have come across albino.
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by chincuss(m): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Her eyes are out of this world
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Emyjeze(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
mtcheeeeeeeeew my cousin sis is more beautiful
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by ledaman: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2019
Shibaraba:

Bro you are absolutely correct I once fuuuked one her cunt sweet die see standing and clapping nipples!

Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) / Gbemi Olateru Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photo)