Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World (75618 Views)

Beautiful! Albino Hangout Was Lit In Lagos Yesterday. PHOTOS / Checkout This Beautiful Photos Of This Wonder Twins,a Black Boy & An Albino Girl / Beautiful Albino From Edo, Tonto Dikeh Lookalike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by chikwadohk: 8:46am On Nov 09, 2018
albinism is not a disease. he that wants to take cARE of her/himself will.
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by chanel101: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2018
LET’S DIGITALLY AND CREATIVELY UPSKILL YOUR WORKFORCE WHICH HELPS DRIVE YOUR BUSINESS GROWTH!

What is the real value of digital?

With 4 billion internet users worldwide, digital technologies present companies with endless opportunities to engage with and influence customers. The best way to compete in today’s digital world is having staff that know how to use and capitalize on digital technologies.

- Digital Marketing (Online Promotions, Email Marketing, SEO, Social Media Mgmt, Paid Ads etc)
- Website Maintenance & Management (SEO, Site Speed, Corporate Blogging etc)
- Website Design and Development
- Graphics Design
- Motion Graphics
- Photography
- Video Editing

NO THEORY – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR WORKFORCE!

Companies like NEM Insurance, Poise Home and several other corporate entities trust us to digitally and creatively upskill their workforce. We are not only highly affordable, our training are crafted with practical and industry focused approach

You've got the talented Workforce. We help to digitally and creatively refine it!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE AFTER TRAINING SESSIONS - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT. YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE WORLD BANK!

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by virtuewoman: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2018
so beautiful for an albino
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by mrdipye(m): 8:53am On Nov 09, 2018
Did you mean most beautiful sex doll in the world??
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Kobicove(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2018
She really does look good
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by jahknows(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2018
Abino nka self

1 Like

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by shilenji(m): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2018
wetin dey do me pass all thiz one wey una dey talk
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by uju22(f): 8:59am On Nov 09, 2018
She is pretty
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Bradiyung(m): 9:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Mumuboy11:
just wondering how her pussy will look like.. that place go de red like....
see where person brain day go

1 Like

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Assassin101: 9:01am On Nov 09, 2018
where is her naked pics? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Bradiyung(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2018
she is so beautiful!!! she looks like an angel
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by MrMakaveli20(m): 9:05am On Nov 09, 2018
This one nor fine reach the one for my church.
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2018
She try. Meanwhile for those with active sub on dstvs with access and family package should check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by kunmiiii: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2018
Assassin101:
where is her naked pics? undecided
Unclad your life first...Pervert!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by kunmiiii: 9:08am On Nov 09, 2018
Wooow!!! She's amazingly breathtaking....love those eyes.
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by tunary(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2018
Mumuboy11:
just wondering how her pussy will look like.. that place go de red like....
Na how you take know say the thing dey red
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by majamajic(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:
Lord knows I love Afins aka albinos

If you never date afin you've not tasted life
Their piontus ehn dey always balance well. Because people dey avoid them the chassis dey stand gaan. And them dey too caring.

Plus your pikin color go stand well. Miss you jasmine

well presented, I think I will give it a try, I like the descriptions !!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Codes151(m): 9:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Africans sha! So we also accept her to be very beautiful?

But we throw less attention to our own albinos who are so cute and wonderfully made

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by mamawin(f): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:

Their piontus ehn dey always balance well. Because people dey avoid them the chassis dey stand gaan. And them dey too caring.

Hmmm...na to date only, why you no marry Jasmine?

1 Like

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Affliatemarketa: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2018
midolian:
How do they come to a conclusion that someone of some category is the most beautiful in the world?

Even in this country, you LL find far more beautiful Albinos without makeup than what we have up here

I saw one albino in Lagos at shitta last two weeks. The girl was hot as mad. Figure 8, pretty. I swear I almost approached her if not that she got in a bike and left.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by sixtus3606(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2018
midolian:
How do they come to a conclusion that someone of some category is the most beautiful in the world?

Even in this country, you LL find far more beautiful Albinos without makeup than what we have up here

you just spoke my mind!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by sixtus3606(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2018
smh!
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by fykes(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:

Somebody give this dude a certificate for his madness
Is legendary
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by philfrey08: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2018
Shibaraba:

Awww
Where is Jasmine?
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by davillian(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2018
midolian:

Africa is not part of the world dont worry grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by pipiboy(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2018
This police mouth go dey woze o, I nor even sure say he wash he face not to talk of baf
Re: Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World by Orpe7(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2018
No come africa o else u go turn sacrifice for the gods

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.