Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) (54739 Views)

Men Selling Drugged 'Pure Water' At LASU Gate Caught, Beaten And Arrested / Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja / Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by bentlywills(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
That boy is too tender for this

1 Like

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Please, I have 10K for him.
To enable them purchase Books.
I will also get bags and sandals, all through his Academic sojourn.
1k every week for him...which is also subject to increment.

Please how do I reach him....?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by fxskye: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
McStoic:
Nice of you. But posting his pics here when he is still living with his "tormentors" may actually not be a good idea especially if they or their friend stumble upon this.

Women can be strange sometimes. They are meant to be more motherly, but they are worse in maltreating other people's children.

I share your view 100%.

1 Like

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by sage101: 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
I pray the lil boy goes there today because he might not patronise that shop again....

***Kids are funny like that

SHe HONESTLY didnt get enough INFO from him, especially for those of Us who would have wanted to HELP

3 Likes

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Humility017(m): 7:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I quite agree with the writer on many things he wrote but not when he started abusing the boy's guardian whom he doesn't know or hasn't met.

The boy is just 12 and saying he eats once a day may not be true all the time. You only gotta hold whatever he tells you with a pinch of salt as he could be lieing to get pity.

For the boy's aunty to be responsible enough to enrol the boy in a school, she deserves accolades.

Sending the boy to hawk may not be her wish, it may just be a side hustle to augument what she is making from her own hustle.

Life is not easy...

The writer should try bringing orphans from his village to live with him and let's see how better he can care for a nephew

to be honest with you..even though you sometimes don't make sense...
I will admit that...you're one of the most intelligent folks here on nairaland.

you're very knowledgeable.
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
You did a good job OP. If you wish to sustain this good act, do so. It may just be the simple thing that shall lead you to eternal peace in Heaven.

God bless the boy through you.

What is worth doing is worth doing well.

1 Like

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hmmmm.
It is a heartbreaking story.
But i have my little reservations thoug, the boy may not be telling the total truth.
He might have lied about eating once to gain sympathy. He says he eats only once... that wouldnt be truth because he doesnt look underfed.
And most importantly, the boy kept coming on his own to buy pure water to resale. Was it the aunt that sent him?
Thats is his personal hustle not his aunty that send him that one.

1 Like

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by xendra: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
IamD18:
Unlike men, I don't know why women finds it difficult to treat other people's child the way they treat theirs.
men ke'? That's because men are not responsible for children. Leave them alone even with their own and they would prove to you they are the worse.

5 Likes

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Kenekingisback: 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
God will repay APC and Buhari all their misdeeds cry
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Koval12(m): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
In Lucky dube voice "We can fight and overcome, we can take Children from the street" So sad to hear this story
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
this is so so sad and disheartening.Truth is these aunties are really something else. I've seen lots of them and how they maltreat these kids, I remember a case where I had to report the lady to the police, after she broke her house helps head with a pressing iron, an 8 year old girl at that. I felt like beating the shit out of the lady. you see their kids well kept, but their house help looking like shit.
women need to change this their character
I still keep saying it, if you know you won't take care of them , don't take them from the village. it's that simple

2 Likes

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
benzene00:
This is really a disheartening situations, All blames should be on the wicked aunty who doesn't want the Boy to prosper more than her sons.
Why Would You send a little boy to the market to sell mere sachets of purewater when I can connect You to one of my igbo brothers who's willing to supply the little boy some stash of weed,Tramadol to be selling to those drug addicted abokiƛ around the corner

You are worse than that criminal auntie, but then crime is dominant gene Among your people
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Ezezima2012(m): 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Please am interested in this boy's case Biko contact me here for further discussion
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by goldcoinhub: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
McStoic:
Nice of you. But posting his pics here when he is still living with his "tormentors" may actually not be a good idea especially if they or their friend stumble upon this.

Women can be strange sometimes. They are meant to be more motherly, but they are worse in maltreating other people's children.

They may not even be on social media..But this is an opportunity for the boy to get help

1 Like

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by NwaliE01: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian man identified as Mitchell Udezueh has taken to his Facebook profile to share a heartbreaking moment he had with an orphan selling Pure Water at night.

According to the 12-year-old boy who lives with his aunt, he only eats once in a day and that is always in the morning before he goes to school. And anytime he returns from his, his duty is to sell for his aunt, mostly at night.

Read the story as shared by Mitchell below:
Please dm me your contact. i need to meet this young boy.

https://lailasnews.com/man-shares-heartbreaking-moment-with-orphan-selling-pure-water-at-night/

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by citadels(f): 7:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

I quite agree with the writer on many things he wrote but not when he started abusing the boy's guardian whom he doesn't know or hasn't met.

The boy is just 12 and saying he eats once a day may not be true all the time. You only gotta hold whatever he tells you with a pinch of salt as he could be lieing to get pity.

For the boy's aunty to be responsible enough to enrol the boy in a school, she deserves accolades.

Sending the boy to hawk may not be her wish, it may just be a side hustle to augument what she is making from her own hustle.

Life is not easy...

The writer should try bringing orphans from his village to live with him and let's see how better he can care for a nephew
Mrs u re wrong. I have seen alot of these. U women are so wicked and heartless. Another woman's child or children are not humans to u people.

God pls put me I a better position I want to care for them. Am already crying here now. I could recall what I suffered from my aunties just because my mum was sick oo she is not dead yet. And it became my prayer point till date that God don't let my mum die because nobody can take care of me .

4 Likes

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by blowjob: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
SICK NIGERIANS... grin MUST U ,SHOWING.. grin

VOTE BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
Life truly has no meaning for me but each time I walk out of my house, I am confronted with the suffering of the innocent. I can't turn a blind eye to this injustice and this is the reason I am highly motivated to do well in life.
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian man identified as Mitchell Udezueh has taken to his Facebook profile to share a heartbreaking moment he had with an orphan selling Pure Water at night.

According to the 12-year-old boy who lives with his aunt, he only eats once in a day and that is always in the morning before he goes to school. And anytime he returns from his, his duty is to sell for his aunt, mostly at night.

https://lailasnews.com/man-shares-heartbreaking-moment-with-orphan-selling-pure-water-at-night/

You just broke my heart Bro.
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Igbunu4: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
goldcoinhub:

This boy is not more than 8 years of age from his look
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by bikefab(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
The boy will certainly grow up to be a great man. So sad he is suffering this way at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
goldcoinhub:

the boy no get street sense at all use to sale for my mom BK then but trust me
as there is nothing to measure time I should sale my water
so the first round for mama
second and third for me
I hide my money before coming home
more to spend the next day
no more hunger streak
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by taurusmena1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
I feel bitter and led to do something about his plight.I do not mind adopting him.I have a family of three and an additional one won't be a burden.send me a mail let's see how we can reach out and possibly make a positive impact
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2018
bikefab:
The boy will certainly grow up to be a great man. So sad he is suffering this way at the moment.
as the president without shoes
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by delishpot: 7:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
IamD18:
Unlike men, I don't know why women finds it difficult to treat other people's child the way they treat theirs.

Unlike men who go about rapping everything that moves under their roof ba? Better send him to sell water than rape him like men are doing up and down in Naija. They even rape their own daughters join. Let's call bad thing bad and stop playing gender game. All the men raping kids up and down Naija are they treating them like their own kids?

2 Likes

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Life is not easy...

See them... They are all the same ...

So you feel the buy is a lie and it's not wise to bliv that the guardian is maltreating him?

Chai... Women are wicked
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Nathayas: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
If It Is The Father's Property, Uncles And Cousins Will Appear From Nowhere To Claim It
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
goldcoinhub:

where is the place of sentiment in all this if the little child is an orphan or not. where is the investment of the man that did the impregnating before his death, all we see at this point is an orphan!
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by oyinda1599(f): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
IamD18:
Thank God there is nothing like evening newspaper in ur comment today.
Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by Patrinus: 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
The young orphan just struck gold. Give it a few days and his grass to grace story should be hitting the airwaves.

1 Like

Re: Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) by bolayei: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Please i will like to know more about this child... I can't stop imagining my 12 yrs old son hawking etc. I will like to sponsor him. This is child abuse of the highest order. If pissible i will adopt him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) / South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him / Man Escapes With Arrow In His Back After Attack By Fulani Men. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.