Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture (45391 Views)

Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman's White Wedding Photos & Video / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos / Photo Of Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman, Her Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by martineverest(m): 9:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Is like u defending ur brother but in fact at this critical moment such marriage suppose not to hold.

She is a disgrace....big one.

Only God knows how hard it was for her father to accept this disappointment.
the funniest part is that u are an Edo man,that can't even decode the origin of the man
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
martineverest:
u still didn't get the logic..Ur IQ is too low.

apostle Suleiman is Fulani about?....Edo north, precisely auchi is highly Islamic.mostbof them bear Islamic names,even the few Christians there also bear Islamic names

Am not talking about the hausa fulani in edo state.

Am now referring to the igbo girl that disgraced her father...dats

What concern me with hausa fulani in edo state...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
martineverest:
the funniest part is that u are an Edo man,that can't even decode the origin of the man
Me Edo...holy ghost fire.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by martineverest(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Am not talking about the hausa fulani in edo state.

Am now referring to the igbo girl that disgraced her father...dats

What concern me with hausa fulani in edo state...
smh....Ibrahim Suleiman is an Edo man...Linda is getting married to an Edo man.simple.

your low IQ deludes me

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by MorningStar233: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
Dollanation:

Am telling you, she is just a happy woman..
Yea,....I wish them a happiness and joy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by chillychill(f): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
Chrysz:
Haba..... Has it gotten to that?

I have to ask na so DAT I can no how or what to say lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
martineverest:
smh....Ibrahim Suleiman is an Edo man...Linda is getting married to an Edo man.simple.

your low IQ deludes me

She will regret the marriage....simple.
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by hensley059: 10:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
"anonymous" really.. If i wanna do a transfer to u, your name would deff show, which i can copy and search 4 u on facebook or instagram or twitter

U cant be anonymous we r in the 21 century sorry...

Larry23:
Please help a brother, got laid from work some weeks back and since then things have been hard..have been struggling to feed for days now and even have no food left at home..I had to create this new account today cause my old account had my pix and I want to remain anonymous....I have no where to go and I have been looking for a job....kindly help a brother......6553685405 OLAIYA fidelity bank.....God bless

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by pheonixdld2(m): 3:33am On Nov 09, 2018
Is it not funny, how you got laid off and just some weeks later you are begging online?? So you want to tell me you just didn't save anything while working? And you don't have family and friend offline you can ask And instead of asking for a JOB online, you decided to post your account details.........very funny and disgusting.......this scammers.....#smh#
Larry23:
Please help a brother, got laid from work some weeks back and since then things have been hard..have been struggling to feed for days now and even have no food left at home..I had to create this new account today cause my old account had my pix and I want to remain anonymous....I have no where to go and I have been looking for a job....kindly help a brother......6553685405 OLAIYA fidelity bank.....God bless

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by babeosisi: 3:51am On Nov 09, 2018
Why is she marrying onye awusa
E don reach like this?
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:
She is very stupid to enter such marriage.

Dey will marry seven more wives on top her head and will still add seven virgins on top anyday he uses her for jihad.
He is from Edo. Foool. Think before you type. Auchi people bears Islamic name

1 Like

Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by donqx: 5:09am On Nov 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 09, 2018
Larry23:

I chose to reply cause I am not one of those...I am not a scam, I am going through hard times...I know how hard it is to believe I'm not lying..but I truly need people to help
I'm sorry bro I would have loved to help you but I can't afford to as we speak.

I don't think you're a scammer but even if you were, I'm not afraid of giving to scammers too because I believe that if they had enough I don't think they'd not be begging for such.

But as I said I do not have to spare at the moment, however I've asked God my heavenly Father whose arms are not limited as mine to reach you wherever you are in your point of need, and I believe he would that's if he hasn't done that already. God be with you!
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:
She is very stupid to enter such marriage.

Dey will marry seven more wives on top her head and will still add seven virgins on top anyday he uses her for jihad.

Very stupid n senseless comment... One of d reasons why we can't live together in this country... The guy in question might not even be a Muslim n you re already here displaying ur ignorance!!
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Is like u defending ur brother but in fact at this critical moment such marriage suppose not to hold.

She is a disgrace....big one.

Only God knows how hard it was for her father to accept this disappointment.

My God, imagine the level of hate that is oozing frm ur syd.. Am. Sure if Jesus christ were to be around now he will be very disappointed with the statement and attitude that u so called Christians are showing up and down..

So just because his name is SuleiMan u ve already concluded that he is Muslim and what if he is a Muslim... Its her choice and she got married to a man she fell in love with, stop wishing other pple bad luck just because u re not of d same faith.. Thats not christlike....even jesus prayed for those that crucified him!!!
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by hensley059: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2018
Yes m sincere about helping u.. But there r no free money anywhere bruh.. Im looking for 9ja debit cards 2 cash out, when i do, u would be given first priority.
Would share some of the spoils with u
Cheers

Larry23:

Well if you are sincere about helping...I will send you a mail..then when you respond u will drop my WhatsApp number for you..this isn't scam bro...I'm in desperate need...I've got so many issues but I just can't state them all online...
I dropped one of my names with the account number, so you can confirm with it
Re: Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture by enemyofprogress: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
chillychill:

No wonder that what undecided... How old are u seff before I talkangry
old enough to be all alone with you behind closed doors, with you moaning and speaking in tongues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine / Swiss Government Gives Charles Okafor N168 Million For New Movie / Julius Aghahowa's 13 Year Old Daughter Releases Her First Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.