Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Girlfriend Asked Me A Trick Question- What Is The Answer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Asked Me A Trick Question- What Is The Answer? (535 Views)

Girlfriend Asked For #100k To Make Her Hair:reaction (pictures) / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Asked Me A Trick Question- What Is The Answer? by Beke2020: 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Editor’s note:
This a question from someone on whatsapp. What are your thoughts,how would you advise him? Drop your comments below
Hi…. Good morning

I trust your night was good.There has been this question bothering my mind for days now asked by my girl friend. She was in a happy mood judging from our conversation on phone when she threw the question…

She asked what is that character of hers that would make me give up on her….Because from all indications, we plan spending the rest of our lives together….The whole family knows I’m the one she’s dating.They see me as their in-law already. We’ve been together for six good years now.

She’s in her early twenties while I’m in my late twenties. Because of her....see more

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-girlfriend-asked-me-a-trick-question-what-is-the-answer/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Fights With Husband In US Over Cheating Allegation / Please Ladies What Is The Best Way To Love Like A Man? / Did She Die From Depression After Learning Of Our Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.