Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos (73083 Views)

Five Billboard Installers Electrocuted To Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by omooba969(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Wot da f...undecided
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Deckline(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
delugajackson:
Nigeria is the most terrible place to live in. If people are not dying from hunger, poverty and diseases, its by road accident or by electrocution. Sometimes I wonder if God really meant well by making me a Nigerian.
As far as i'm concerned,God really meant well by making me a Nigerian. You are what you think!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by davodyguy: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
delugajackson:
Nigeria is the most terrible place to live in. If people are not dying from hunger, poverty and diseases, its by road accident or by electrocution. Sometimes I wonder if God really meant well by making me a Nigerian.
You're free to return to him, if you feel he made a mistake.

First be grateful and then lament. Yes, it's quite unfortunate what we're facing, but not to the extent of almost blaspheming.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Hassan88(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2018
Just passing by
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by adedamola777: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed

We dont have to wait for government to do everything. Why didn't people take responsibility and put a demarcation with a warning description to put off people from walking close to the zone. But we would rather wait for the first victim so we can post on social media and get likes to massage our fake ego.

God bless you abundantly for this.

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Herbwise(m): 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
dbos11:
May God save us in this country oooo, the godd are really angry

But i no believe this story with all my heart

Oga na true story. I actually passed there this morning while it was happening. The woman was burning, fire all over her and no one to rescue cos of the Naked wire on her. Throughout today i couldn't stop thinking of what i saw. My heart bleeds even as i type. God help us all from avoidable death.
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Amuluonyenaego: 9:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Too bad cryToo bad
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by etzdezwillz(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
cry
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by aku626(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
It’s been privatized sue them
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by oyepaulkay(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
An unidentified lady was reportedly killed at the early hours of today by a high tension cable that fell off from the Ikeja Electric Pole along Iju road close to Agege Pen-cinema round about in Lagos. 

According to an eyewitness, the sad incident could have been averted had it been the Electricity distributing company had responded swiftly after several calls were made to their office by residents of the Lagos State Housing Estate close to the spot were the cable fell.

It was gathered that the Electric Cable actually fell since yesterday and till the early hours of this morning, no effort was made by the concerned authority only for this lady to fall victim and paid the ultimate price with her life.

This is not a new occurrence said one Mrs Edun, the Power Company are fond of not responding to emergency issues like this when it happened. It's a pity this innocent woman had to die in this manner on her way to work at the early hours of today.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/lady-electrocuted-to-death-by-high-tension-cable-in-lagos-photos.html

Imagine a fallen cable still being energised after several calls have been made.

What kind of a country do we live in sef?

RIP to the dead, May God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss and the strength to sue the electricity distribution company of recklessness and endangering of lives and properties, maybe when they pay one huge sum running into hundreds of millions, they will always respond swiftly to cases that could cause potential harm to lives and properties.
Once again, RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by OhiOfIhima: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
They should be made to pay dearly, but... this os Nigeria!

My thought also because the said residents has enough evidence to help d decease out from d calls logs..
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by dbos11(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
ehissi:

Ikeja Electric staff spotted....................

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Penywise(m): 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
lalasticlala

Must u comment rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by one9ner: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
I LOVE NIGERIA ;DI LOVE NIGERIA
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by movetoca: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2018
pol23:
10000000 ways to die in Nigeria. 3 ways to live... 1.be a politician. 2.be a Yahoo boy. 3.just leave the country.
You forgot pastorpreneurship. The main money making machine.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by dbos11(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Herbwise:

Oga na true story. I actually passed there this morning while it was happening. The woman was burning, fire all over her and no one to rescue cos of the Naked wire on her. Throughout today i couldn't stop thinking of what i saw. My heart bleeds even as i type. God help us all from avoidable death.

But by observing the surroundings, i don't think that place resemble where high tension wires are suppose to pass through

BUT THIS IS NIGERIA...........................
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Shíthole
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by elyte89: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ikmontana1:
is she dead ?

No....didirin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Earlystar698(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
watin she go do there kwanu
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by ekestic1976(f): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
emeijeh:
This country must be cursed.

How can you say this about your fatherland, your birthplace? Nigeria is a blessed Country as far as I'm concerned. Devil and it's plans shall not overcome this nation, IJN.
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Trendishine: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
delugajackson:
Work to see dis country SPLITTED, or at least dissociated, strike the center of thieves and the heartless criminals of contagious heartless disease across board with no check-mating, wld scatter.. Let you all redefine ur collective co-habiting and existence urselves.... Funny but true..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by ba7man(m): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
delugajackson:
You could try Sudan or Afghanistan.
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Dreamville: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Aplaudez:
I knew I was in a wrong country!
I don't know why God took me to where there are letter N countries, why didn't I choose Netherlands
or Nicaragua grin grin see mu**
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Mrceragem: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
1001 ways to die
Living in Nigeria
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by iramure(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
delugajackson:
The funniest thing is that this same Nigeria you are talking about is the most prayerful nation in the world. Sometimes I wonder if truly Christianity is not just fake and everything written in the bible is not just for mind control by the whites.
The whites that brought this religion are free while we are in bondage
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by HARDDON: 9:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
e·lec·tro·cute
/əˈlektrəˌkyo͞ot/
verb
past tense: electrocuted; past participle: electrocuted
injure or kill someone by electric shock.
"a man was electrocuted

Avoid tautology op. And the mod that pushed this out, I hail

5 Likes

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Tobest150(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
This is so bad. RIP to the dead
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Herbwise(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
dbos11:

But by observing the surroundings, i don't think that place resemble where high tension wires are suppose to pass through

BUT THIS IS NIGERIA...........................

Well, i don't know much about what these wires are called but Its not exactly the one that transmits from kanji dam(or 33, as its often called), its the younger brother that conducts light to transformers before transformers sends to the usual Nepa wire that serves our homes. Don't mind me if i don't get the terms well....that's how best i can explain. As a matter of fact i just passed there about an hour again heading home. Its my daily route. The body has been taken off, the area where the deceased pass away is now marked with yellow tape and motor tires to prevent ppl from taking that part. And what about the wire? Its been lifted up the pole again. So painful that someone had to die before it was attended to.

In my humble opinion: The company in charge of Power in that area should be held responsible. Even though the dead can't be raised now, they should be made to take responsibility of what has happened, to ensure that there is no repeat of such. Things like this happen often, I also have a personal experience of running through a fallen wire sometimes last two months while driving home one one Sunday/Monday early morning with my complete family onboard. Thanks to almighty it wasn't the unclad wire.....else hmmm. I no fit talk.

1 Like

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by ACHILLES45: 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2018
Admin401:

If you die as a Nigerian, you automatically go to heaven. wink

because you have experienced hell as a nigerian.

lol...
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by AlhajaChinyere: 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
delugajackson:

Nothing annoys me like seeing a pregnant woman in this our ffking country? Why are we still having all these babies for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.