Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos (73086 Views)

Five Billboard Installers Electrocuted To Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by AlhajaChinyere: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
iramure:
The funniest thing is that this same Nigeria you are talking about is the most prayerful nation in the world. Sometimes I wonder if truly Christianity is not just fake and everything written in the bible is not just for mind control by the whites.
The whites that brought this religion are free while we are in bondage

Dey there dey wonder.......the thing is super rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by lastempero: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed

We dont have to wait for government to do everything. Why didn't people take responsibility and put a demarcation with a warning inscription to put off people from walking close to the zone. But we would rather wait for the first victim so we can post on social media and get likes to massage our fake ego.

Easier said than done, can you take that risk?

1 Like

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by AlhajaChinyere: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
davodyguy:

You're free to return to him, if you feel he made a mistake.

First be grateful and then lament. Yes, it's quite unfortunate what we're facing, but not to the extent of almost blaspheming.

Just shut up! Keep mumuing yourself over rubbish.....
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2018
cry
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by DSENATAR: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2018
Living in Nigeria should be included in one thousand way to die
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by mandax: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
delugajackson:
Nigeria is the most terrible place to live in. If people are not dying from hunger, poverty and diseases, its by road accident or by electrocution. Sometimes I wonder if God really meant well by making me a Nigerian.

Beginning to believe that the Oyibo who created an impossible country and still keeps it one is controlling the world's population explosion through Nigeria.
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by micflo28(m): 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Expired nation. Free igbos to join the league of taiwan its contemporaries.
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by zombieTRACKER: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Admin401:

If you die as a Nigerian, you automatically go to heaven. wink

Lies..... Big lie
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by OShepherd: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
An unidentified lady was reportedly killed at the early hours of today by a high tension cable that fell off from the Ikeja Electric Pole along Iju road close to Agege Pen-cinema round about in Lagos. 

According to an eyewitness, the sad incident could have been averted had it been the Electricity distributing company had responded swiftly after several calls were made to their office by residents of the Lagos State Housing Estate close to the spot were the cable fell.

It was gathered that the Electric Cable actually fell since yesterday and till the early hours of this morning, no effort was made by the concerned authority only for this lady to fall victim and paid the ultimate price with her life.

This is not a new occurrence said one Mrs Edun, the Power Company are fond of not responding to emergency issues like this when it happened. It's a pity this innocent woman had to die in this manner on her way to work at the early hours of today.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/lady-electrocuted-to-death-by-high-tension-cable-in-lagos-photos.html
RIP but I don't believe this bloggers. There are no flying cables around were she is now. Liers must go to hell
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by legibow: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
delugajackson:
Nigeria is the most terrible place to live in. If people are not dying from hunger, poverty and diseases, its by road accident or by electrocution. Sometimes I wonder if God really meant well by making me a Nigerian.
okay they don't die in America or Dubai abi....
Answer me.... Is Stabbing a good way to die..
Is overdose of drugs � a good way to die....

So don't say nonsense hear again ooooo
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja y do u kil dis one N blame it on nepa
do you mean that the people of Nnamdi kanu (I.P.O.B) is behind this.
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Do you know every country has its bad sides.

In America .they shoot almost ones or twice every month.killing people
Rubbish, Over here in the UK, You pay bills but you get the service, but your answer the same reply Nigerians always give, yeah other countries have challenges, but in 2018 poor electricity, bad roads, poor health care service shouldn't be one of our problems, Security is a global problem. If you love your unborn kids, make him have a dual citizenship preferably Canada lol
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by springtech(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
Certainly her life can't be brought back, but her family can seek justice and the electricity company made to pay dearly.
No compensation is good enough to replace her life but this will serve as a caution and deterrent.

RIP to the victim.
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nigerians are going through sufferings and pains.

My pain is that they'll still vote for either Atikuu;Nigeria's chief corrupt official or Buhary, the stone age man who means well but lacks the wherewithal.

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Originalsly: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
I'm just observing....pot calling the kettle black. The company was informed...did nothing....the residents knew the wire was live and was like a trap...dId nothing.....watching and waiting for someone to be electrocuted to lay blame and call on God to protect us....and wondering why Nigeria is not moving forward. We need to look in the mirror and we'll see the root cause.

1 Like

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by mrdipye(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pathetic
May her soul RIP
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by rikamann: 12:01am On Nov 09, 2018
RIP sister but the family should sue Eko Disco
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by classicfrank4u(m): 12:11am On Nov 09, 2018
Herbwise:

Well, i don't know much about what these wires are called but Its not exactly the one that transmits from kanji dam(or 33, as its often called), its the younger brother that conducts light to transformers before transformers sends to the usual Nepa wire that serves our homes. Don't mind me if i don't get the terms well....that's how best i can explain. As a matter of fact i just passed there about an hour again heading home. Its my daily route. The body has been taken off, the area where the deceased pass away is now marked with yellow tape and motor tires to prevent ppl from taking that part. And what about the wire? Its been lifted up the pole again. So painful that someone had to die before it was attended to.

In my humble opinion: The company in charge of Power in that area should be held responsible. Even though the dead can't be raised now, they should be made to take responsibility of what has happened, to ensure that there is no repeat of such. Things like this happen often, I also have a personal experience of running through a fallen wire sometimes last two months while driving home one one Sunday/Monday early morning with my complete family onboard. Thanks to almighty it wasn't the unclad wire.....else hmmm. I no fit talk.
did Dy deceased match Dy wire?? or was it the electric field created by the wire dat electrocuted her
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by humberjade: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2018
delugajackson:

There are over a million ways to die in Nigeria..it is just by God's grace that most of us are evading all d evil in d land.
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by YobaNationalist: 1:07am On Nov 09, 2018
Bleep NIGERIA
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by YobaNationalist: 1:07am On Nov 09, 2018
F**K NIGERIA
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Afonja007: 1:58am On Nov 09, 2018
I still wonder what will make electric wire to fall in Austria and kill someone dem never born that day

1 Like

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by linearity: 4:37am On Nov 09, 2018
delugajackson:

Nigeria is Hell, if you find yourself born as a Nigerian, it must mean one and only one thing....you were a sinner in your previous life and has been sent to Nigeria to atone for your sins.

So relax and serve your hell-sentence, if you do good and be kind to all while serving your sentence, you never know....in another life you might be born in Queen Elizabeth royal family as the sole heir to the throne.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Nigga679(m): 5:25am On Nov 09, 2018
Ikmontana1:
is she dead ?
No, she's lying upsidedown... See question, is it that you can't read or something

1 Like

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:31am On Nov 09, 2018
delugajackson:
Indicting God is a greater offence. Is He stupid for not making you a beast or an Iroko tree in the forest? Who are you to question Him? Social media should not be abuse in name of making a point.
#UnqestionableGodWeServe

2 Likes

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Btruth: 5:32am On Nov 09, 2018
angry Olorun maje kii a pade agbako oooo.
RIP.

1 Like

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Herbwise(m): 5:41am On Nov 09, 2018
classicfrank4u:
did Dy deceased match Dy wire?? or was it the electric field created by the wire dat electrocuted her

Apparently she matched the wire.
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by alex81(m): 5:42am On Nov 09, 2018
May her soul RIP sad sad
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by mctowel01: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed

We dont have to wait for government to do everything. Why didn't people take responsibility and put a demarcation with a warning inscription to put off people from walking close to the zone. But we would rather wait for the first victim so we can post on social media and get likes to massage our fake ego.
Keep quiet there Mr. Stop tolerating nonsense. We have governments up to the local govt level and if none of them could take action in making aversions to this unfortunate incident, then it's the govt's fault for crass irresponsibility. This is not about the govt failing to feed or clothe you.. This is a case of irresponsibility of the govt to the public's safety. Stop acting like you ve got no rights atall.
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by dbos11(m): 7:25am On Nov 09, 2018
Herbwise:

Well, i don't know much about what these wires are called but Its not exactly the one that transmits from kanji dam(or 33, as its often called), its the younger brother that conducts light to transformers before transformers sends to the usual Nepa wire that serves our homes. Don't mind me if i don't get the terms well....that's how best i can explain. As a matter of fact i just passed there about an hour again heading home. Its my daily route. The body has been taken off, the area where the deceased pass away is now marked with yellow tape and motor tires to prevent ppl from taking that part. And what about the wire? Its been lifted up the pole again. So painful that someone had to die before it was attended to.

In my humble opinion: The company in charge of Power in that area should be held responsible. Even though the dead can't be raised now, they should be made to take responsibility of what has happened, to ensure that there is no repeat of such. Things like this happen often, I also have a personal experience of running through a fallen wire sometimes last two months while driving home one one Sunday/Monday early morning with my complete family onboard. Thanks to almighty it wasn't the unclad wire.....else hmmm. I no fit talk.

May everything work for good for us in this country oooo

But this is Nigeria, the legislation of this country is bad, they may sue the company and yield no positive result also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.