Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,880 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos (73297 Views)

Five Billboard Installers Electrocuted To Death In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Electrocuted While Trying To Save A Bird Trapped On A High Tension Wire / Man Electrocuted To Death In Aba Few Weeks To Traditional Wedding (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by madgoat(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by OlaMichael002: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2018
cry cry cry cry
I'm not sure if the government has done something to this
This is why I love the foreign countries
Within 3 minutes they are already on the case of the deceased and compensation gbamm
So painful she died in Nigeria
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by AtikuDeman: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2018
delugajackson:
Nigeria is the most terrible place to live in. If people are not dying from hunger, poverty and diseases, its by road accident or by electrocution. Sometimes I wonder if God really meant well by making me a Nigerian.
Brotherly, each morning i wake up knowing am a Nigerian, i feel like crying
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by AtikuDeman: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2018
Deckline:

As far as i'm concerned,God really meant well by making me a Nigerian. You are what you think!
Stop being religious here, truth has to be said. Thinking you're the president doesn't make you the president. Nigeria is a dungeon
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by maasoap(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Afonja y do u kil dis one
N blame it on nepa

I thought flattiies dominated Lagos State, that has always been your claim now.
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Kwunume: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2018
in Nigeria it is a fact that we don't value human life, the life of a cow is more important to us. may her soul rest in peace and my condolence goes to her family.
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by wink2015(m): 10:55am On Nov 09, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
An unidentified lady was reportedly killed at the early hours of today by a high tension cable that fell off from the Ikeja Electric Pole along Iju road close to Agege Pen-cinema round about in Lagos. 

According to an eyewitness, the sad incident could have been averted had it been the Electricity distributing company had responded swiftly after several calls were made to their office by residents of the Lagos State Housing Estate close to the spot were the cable fell.

It was gathered that the Electric Cable actually fell since yesterday and till the early hours of this morning, no effort was made by the concerned authority only for this lady to fall victim and paid the ultimate price with her life.

This is not a new occurrence said one Mrs Edun, the Power Company are fond of not responding to emergency issues like this when it happened. It's a pity this innocent woman had to die in this manner on her way to work at the early hours of today.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/lady-electrocuted-to-death-by-high-tension-cable-in-lagos-photos.html

Electricity Company can not provide electricity to power domestic appliances in Nigeria but they can provide electricity to kill human being.

According to Chinua Achebe, Nigeria 's problem is LEADERSHIP.

That is not far from the truth.
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by mane48: 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
na today go to hospital before dey go attend to u go don die,u call police na problem,u fire fighter na problem etc death for naija na bonnie&Clyde na Bleep up country we dey so
Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by Darevofpeace(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
delugajackson:
Nigeria is the most terrible place to live in. If people are not dying from hunger, poverty and diseases, its by road accident or by electrocution. Sometimes I wonder if God really meant well by making me a Nigerian.
Nobody has the opportunity to choose his family background which thus affect your nationality.You might have become an American by birth anyways,God has beautiful plan's for the Nigerian also. We are not an accidental discharge, 183million humans.It can never happen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2018
maasoap:

I thought flattiies dominated Lagos State, that has always been your claim now.
afonja r d killer.Igbo r d developa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) / Dead Bodies Stick Out Of Imota Cemetery, Lagos (Disturbing Pics) / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.