Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress (4996 Views)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by dmakoy: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
@thecualumni @the_cu_student

Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo's Covenant fires and evicts Ex-registrar, Dr. Oludayo's Mistress.

New information coming out from Covenant University campus seems the last has not been heard about the scandals against the university's Fmr. Registrar, Dr. Olumuyiwa Oludayo, as Bishop Oyedepo has ordered the termination of appointment and the eviction of the Administrative Officer of the Covenant University Alumni Office Headquarters on CU campus, Ms. Rachael Coker @rachaelcoker from the University's facility, on grounds of illicit sexual affairs with the Fmr. Alumni President and University's Registrar, Dr. Olumuyiwa Oludayo.

It's was said that, the strong waves generated particularly via social media by the earlier students' sex misconducts accusations against Oludayo reached Bishop Oyedepo and he had mandated an investigative panel made up of the the church's senior pastors, some of whom are covenant university's faculty and staff, to dig to the bottom of the matter.

The panel's investigation and wide consultations apparently revealed a lot about Dr. Oludayo's misconducts while holding different posts on campus - too badly this new revelation about him and Mrs Rachael happens to be one of such, and it's quite unfortunately!

Prior to this, a report sent to the Bishop noted that, Oludayo as Registrar, had secretly moved the Ms. Rachael into the University's official staff residential estate on campus, from her apartment out of campus, without the knowledge or approval of the Vice Chancellor nor the Bishop, and while a number of the university's faculty and staff are still waiting on queue to be alotted official apartments.

Shockingly it was found out that the Rachael's husband had quietly separated from her last year, when he discovered proofs of the duo's illicit affairs, so she was consequently moved into the university's staff residence by Oludayo afterwards.
The bishop was astonished at these revelations and acts, ordered the immediate eviction of the lady from the staff residence.

Unfortunately, all of these further led to the opening of more cans of worms about the illicit affairs between the two, the abuse of power, trust and privileges of the offices they both held.

The matter became worse, after the Rachael's husband coincidentally, had come forward to report the affairs between Oludayo and his wife (with attached proofs) to the Bishop's office in the midst of all these scandals.

I understand the Fmr Registrar's wife, Ms. @seunoludee was among the witnesses summoned to the panel but, she could not defend her husband (more like she been dey aware of the guys mess up before scandals exploded sef. Hmn!).

It's just all embarrassing and unfortunate.

Long story short -

Dr. Olumuyiwa has not been sighted in public or on social media for many weeks now since stepping down. And his newly revealed mistress or say another side-chick, a mother of two boys (I even heard one of her boys is a current CU student) just got her appointment since 2010 by Oludayo, when he was the Alumni President, now terminated sadly.

Too bad!

May God have mercy on them. Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by dmakoy: 7:57pm On Nov 08, 2018

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by dmakoy: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
. undecided

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by hisgrace090: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abuse of power!
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by samysmoothfresh: 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Shame!

Spits on both their heads
spits on covenant university

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by PLATO1U(m): 8:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hmmmm. This is serious.
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
na wah for wire road oo
this news jus weak me

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by dingbang(m): 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
cool
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by kushercain: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
She looks Ugandan

if you know you know

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by pedrilo: 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2018
Fine xtain babe like dis dey fucck anoda person hubby.
This is why I dnt pander to d expectations of the sanctimonious.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by imamabi(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
If them go public university to investigate sex favoured appointment... Trust me 70% of the senior staff go commit suicide angry

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by ottohan: 1:14am On Nov 09, 2018
where is HigherEd ,the defender of CU.....come and confirm this news

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by IPOBrep: 1:35am On Nov 09, 2018
kushercain:
She looks Ugandan

if you know you know

That looks like the Sudanese
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by ModestManager: 2:41am On Nov 09, 2018
extra marital affairs, oh so wrong
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by HigherEd: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
ottohan:
where is HigherEd ,the defender of CU.....come and confirm this news
i know Ms Rachel, she's a good person and i highly doubt she was having an affair with Oludayo. Oludayo moving her to staff residential qrts is not proof of anything.

Rachel handles all of the University transcript issues and she does it excellently. Such a person cannot reasonably live off campus as Alumni would need to get their transcripts sent across the world almost every day.

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by CodeTemplar: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
This thing is now like TV series. When he wan to end sef?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by CodeTemplar: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
HigherEd:
i know Ms Rachel, she's a good person and i highly doubt she was having an affair with Oludayo. Oludayo moving her to staff residential qrts is not proof of anything. I knew since this adooh accusation started that many heads will roll.
I strongly doubt these 'happenings' are 100% real.

The OP hasn't stated his relationship with school all these while but is always bring sensitive news only a strong insider can know.

He also has shown a lot of bias against the registrar and the school authorities generally in the past.

I suspect he is one of those directly involved in the mess or he has some strong interest in the whole thing.
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by latsy: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
One thing about private universities is that they hardly tolerate immoral behavior
from staff.
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by latsy: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
CodeTemplar:

The OP hasn't stated his relationship with school all these while but is always bring sensitive news only a strong insider can know.

He also has shown a lot of bias against the registrar and the school authorities generally in the past.

I suspect he is one of those directly involved in the mess or he has some strong interest in the whole thing.
OP's interests does not matter as long as he is not lying.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by CodeTemplar: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
latsy:

How can we be sure he isn't lying?

In one of his threads about this ex-registar he uploaded the pictures of his children and it took him long time to remove them after I called his attention to it.
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by CodeTemplar: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
latsy:
One thing about private universities is that they hardly tolerate immoral behavior
from staff.
And that is what is propelling them. Thats the highest ranked Nigerian University and it is reasons like these they are always improving. The willingness to sanitize the system at any cost.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by HigherEd: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
CodeTemplar:
And that is what is propelling them. Thats the highest ranked Nigerian University and it is reasons like these they are always improving. The willingness to sanitize the system at any cost.
Moreove i don't think there is ever any law nor requirements that mandates a Registrar to notify VC on matters relating to residence allocation. Those things are usually within the purview of the registrar.
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by dmakoy: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
You wise! wink
latsy:

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by dmakoy: 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
If you ain't sure whether it's all lie or not, a reasonable thing I guess you could do also is to find a way to get to the campus and fact-check what's been posted.

That said, the thread you were referring to was the one communicating the emerging Info from campus abt the man stepping down as Registrar, and trying to double-check, I also observed he had updated his FB profile to Fmr. Registrar. That screenshot of his FB page had him and his family as the FB page COVER Photo, which wasn't cropped out before being uploaded... I think @HigherEd raised the observation and the family photo was cropped out immediately. So referring to that here is just completely out of point.

I only posted verifiable Info emerging from the campus, if you have a verifiable info to counter this, it would be nice to post it also.

Regards.

CodeTemplar:
How can we be sure he isn't lying?

In one of his threads about this ex-registar he uploaded the pictures of his children and it took him long time to remove them after I called his attention to it.
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by dmakoy: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Well, virtually all Eagles who have encountered Ms. Coker can attest to her great personality and warm friendliness.

But this new Info. is what has come of the campus.
Whether its 100% true or not, Bishop Oyedepo won't order the sack of his staff if he's not convinced about indicting reports about the person submitted to him.

Mind you, Muyiwa is not new to facing investigative panels about similar past allegations against him even as the DSA, yet the Bishop has never sanctioned him. So why now if he's completely innocent of recent allegations?

HigherEd:
i know Ms Rachel, she's a good person and i highly doubt she was having an affair with Oludayo. Oludayo moving her to staff residential qrts is not proof of anything.

Rachel handles all of the University transcript issues and she does it excellently. Such a person cannot reasonably live off campus as Alumni would need to get their transcripts sent across the world almost every day.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by dmakoy: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
Did you graduate from CU or do you have a close individual of yours who works there? You can ask what obtains as it concerns the modus operandi on that campus.
HigherEd:

Moreove i don't think there is ever any law nor requirements that mandates a Registrar to notify VC on matters relating to residence allocation. Those things are usually within the purview of the registrar.
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by dmakoy: 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Keep suspecting o.
Please screenshot any bias message against the school authority or the ex-registrar I've shown here, apart from posting verifiable info that came out of the campus.

My comments defending the School's Times Higher Educ. ranking, and commissioned projects, etc are here, please you can search them out.

FYI, I'm a graduate of the school. Are you OK now? Cheers wink

CodeTemplar:

Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by CodeTemplar: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
dmakoy:
Keep suspecting o.
Please screenshot any bias message against the school authority or the ex-registrar I've shown here, apart from posting verifiable info that came out of the campus.

My comments defending the School's Times Higher Educ. ranking, and commissioned projects, etc are here, please you can search them out.

FYI, I'm a graduate of the school. Are you OK now? Cheers wink

You are taking advantage of edited posts to cover ur track.
Re: Covenant University Sex Scandal: Bishop Oyedepo Fires Ex-registrar's Mistress by dmakoy: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Very funny. grin shocked
How convenient of you. Lol!

CodeTemplar:
You are taking advantage of edited posts to cover ur track.

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Courting A Lady For 12 Years, This Finally Happens.. / How I Kept A Secret From My Sister To Protect Her Marriage / Stop Inserting Maggi/ Knor Cubes Into Anus For Butt Enlargement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.