Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba (70799 Views)

MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' / Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by ImadeUReadThis: 5:40am On Nov 09, 2018
Btruth:
let him even tell us his own state name self.

Outside Niger Delta, all other states are parasitic including Lagos as well.
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by DavidEsq(m): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Why u calling Lalasticlala? Can't u leave the poor man alone 4 one min to enjoy his new baby?!
Lalasticlala don born n?
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by Ihenzy(m): 7:11am On Nov 09, 2018
argon500:
Chai.. Nigeria politicians.

Na today the place start to dey exist? Funniest part, probably his last visit was during 2015 campaign but as election is around, he now remembers that people live there.
I can swear for ishaku since 2015 he has been visiting remote area it didn't start now
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by Ihenzy(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2018
Donpenny:
I love this state . people there are very friendly and accommodating. I served there some years back takum precisely the home of the jukum tribes. I met this Gov Dirus and TY Danjuma there when they came to commissioned a project . they change my orientation abt northerners.
Wow I also reside in takum would have love to meet you then
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by Ategberoson(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

If not for hunger, poverty, skull mining, organ trading, rape, vote selling, etc who go remember say outside Lagos, afonjas have 4 more stares?

no go cry to your governor to emulate others governors initiative. be shouting our oil up and down like person under spell here
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by ImadeUReadThis: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
Ategberoson:

no go cry to your governor to emulate others governors initiative. be shouting our oil up and down like person under spell here
[/s]

Parasite sef dey talk
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by Omololu001: 7:29am On Nov 09, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

You mean, flowing with cash from Niger Delta oil
how many barrels of oil is your village producing?
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by WetinConsignMe: 7:30am On Nov 09, 2018
DavidEsq:

Lalasticlala don born n?
Yep. There is a long thread about it

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by ImadeUReadThis: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
Omololu001:
how many barrels of oil is your village producing?
[/s]

How many, babalawos dey your useless afonja state
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by Ategberoson(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

Parasite sef dey talk

cry cry baby. dey shout and be disgracing yourself on public forum why your state look like third war state even with the high IGR. be airing your grievances on misplaced priority there. mumu
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by ImadeUReadThis: 7:33am On Nov 09, 2018
[s]
Ategberoson:

cry cry baby. dey shout and be disgracing yourself on public forum why your state look like third war state even with the high IGR. be airing your grievances on misplaced priority there. mumu
[/s]

Coming from an osunite?
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by Ategberoson(m): 7:43am On Nov 09, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

Coming from an osunite?

where are you dummy crying from? you can't continue crying here without consoling yourself though
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by Donpenny(m): 7:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Ihenzy:

Wow I also reside in takum would have love to meet you then
am very popular then they do call me corper Jalingo grin
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by cadre88(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2018
From the post, no Civilian governor has visited the village. Even if his visit is because of next year's elections, we should appreciate the move. He wants to construct a bridge which will help them get to the city(who knows if they have great crops in that village). He's using his influence to take a network to the village. Kudos to the man
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by Reference(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2018
See the huge untapped potential in this virgin wilderness just begging for ideas to transform it into an exotic paradise of immense financial potential.

Stock it with enough game to attract the international hunting fratenity. South Africa earned 1 billion rand from the hunting industry while the African cut of global hunting is worth 200 million dollars annually. That river he crosses can be used for game fishing, it can be bridged to generate electricity.... the potentials of clean, open wilderness around in those places are endless. It just takes visionary leadership and the right structure of government.

Cut his umbilical cord to Federal funding through Niger-Delta oil resouces and watch these potentials come alive. Without restructuring those communities will remain like that for the next 100 years. As I was telling someone a few days ago our present economic structure whereby oil revenues from one locality is shared to be used in another locality hundreds of kilometres away is like buying a generator for your house in the city and expecting a successful, sustainable connection to power your country home far away. Of course it will be expensive, there will be frequent breakdows due to vandalism and theft and even if successful there will be loss of fidelity at the village end, i.e low voltage.

That is the sum of the state of our national public finances. If the Nigerian state wants to lower the cost of governance, guarantee regular income and eliminate corruption completely it should ensure a structure that expenditure is made at the point of income. States, local governments and all other independent institutions and tiers of government should be free to command all the resources within their borders to develop themselces while paying royalties to the tier immedistely above for administrative purposes.

Then Abuja will become as ordinary as Washington DC is to America.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by amossgnyahoo: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2018
No life jacket, even for His excellence
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by DavidEsq(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Yep. There is a long thread about it
Make I see the thread na
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by WetinConsignMe: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
DavidEsq:

Make I see the thread na

Do some work - find it yourself
Below is the wedding thread

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by WetinConsignMe: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
DavidEsq:

Make I see the thread na

Below is the baby-naming thread

Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by DavidEsq(m): 5:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Do some work - find it yourself
Below is the wedding thread
For this buhari era, make I do work wey dem no go pay me ni?
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by WetinConsignMe: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
DavidEsq:

For this buhari era, make I do work wey dem no go pay me ni?

grin grin
Well, if u really want it, gotta work 4 it!
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by Omololu001: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
[s][/s]

How many, babalawos dey your useless afonja state
I'm from ikorodu, and we have a lot of babalawos. Now how many barrels of oil is your village producing?
Re: Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba by mitchelljnr(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:
Taraba is the most beautiful state in Nigeria in terms of landscape and serenity.

Only problem is the Fulani criminals who don't belong there but are now jostling control of the land with their Jukum hosts.

Meanwhile...

I thought as an Ex president in Nigeria you're tax free for life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ten Nigerian States With Highest IGR / Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.