Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (13775 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu May Not Be Running - Fredrick Nwabufo / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / Nobody Should Mention Biafra Next Year After Buhari Wins Reelection. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2018
SPOT-ON! THE REDUNDANT ANCESTOR IS THE RUBBISHEST THING I EVER WASTED MY VOTE ON!
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by rrikado(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2018
Thunder will fire Fayose,pmb will win. Pmb who's helping the poor masses.
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Kdon2: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
The immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose says Nigerians will be running to other neighboring countries to feed if President Buhari wins a second term in office come 2019.

According to the former Governor, "the President’s time is almost up". A statement by Fayose's media aide, Lere Olayinka, accused the president of spending "three and a half years blaming his predecessors and inflicting both security and economic crises on the country".

The former Governor charged leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to "put everything into the 2019 elections, so as to rescue Nigerians from the present state of anguish occasioned by the directionless All Progressives Congress (APC) government".

He continued: “Today, Nigeria has become the ‘Poverty Capital’ of the world. God forbid, a Buhari’s second term will turn Nigeria to a republic of poverty where people will be running to other neighboring countries to feed. PDP must therefore work very hard to save the country from going down completely."

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/if-buhari-wins-in-2019-nigerians-will.html

Leave them,they ll never hear

1 Like

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by godliman: 8:47am On Nov 09, 2018
post=72808659:
Lol wink, this rogue and corrupt soul is still in pains.
Look at all the trash he is saying filled with so much hatred and bitterness.

You used less than 2 weeks with EFCC and you are hyperventilating as much as this.

You will be in Jail for some years Ponmo cutter, you can't escape it.

Keep being in pains!

You are right, he is only qualify to lead you, your family, and every soul in your state and neighbouring state, and the country at large!

They are all in PAINS!!
he is not in any pain joor efcc detention is not hell. That man speaks bitter truth which some of you hate to hear but you must.
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by godliman: 8:54am On Nov 09, 2018
Racoon:
It's still happening today but anyone who remembers 1984-85 when people have to queue up to buy essential commodities like refugees will agree with this assertion.
how will they know they are indomie generation shouting sai baba like starved sheep
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by GoldHorse(m): 8:57am On Nov 09, 2018
Nigeria is the only country in the world where a person who doesn't know how to drive would be advising a professional chauffeur on driving techniques.

How did this guy leave Ekiti state?
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2018
Ategberoson:

in 2014/15 if Buhari wins he will die in office. in 2018 another useless talk from my gov

I thank God for erasing the embarrassment of this mofos in Ekiti state with his uncultured mouth

I want to say this on behalf of Ekiti we don't make uncultured and unguided utterances, where this fool got his from is yet to be known

and someone said Buhari is a tyrant. fayose no say something upto this before obj planned for his impeachment and jailed

Buhari/osibaba will be reelected in 2019, all sane Nigerians look forward to their reelection
Didn't Buhari die in office?

Stop deceiving yourself with Malam Jubril from Sudan...
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
The immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose says Nigerians will be running to other neighboring countries to feed if President Buhari wins a second term in office come 2019.

According to the former Governor, "the President’s time is almost up". A statement by Fayose's media aide, Lere Olayinka, accused the president of spending "three and a half years blaming his predecessors and inflicting both security and economic crises on the country".

The former Governor charged leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to "put everything into the 2019 elections, so as to rescue Nigerians from the present state of anguish occasioned by the directionless All Progressives Congress (APC) government".

He continued: “Today, Nigeria has become the ‘Poverty Capital’ of the world. God forbid, a Buhari’s second term will turn Nigeria to a republic of poverty where people will be running to other neighboring countries to feed. PDP must therefore work very hard to save the country from going down completely."

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/if-buhari-wins-in-2019-nigerians-will.html

Fact.

Are u currently unemployed? Do u want to make Genuine Money online for free? Then send a single whatsapp message to my private business line on my Signature.

Good day.
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Ategberoson(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
Didn't Buhari die in office?
Stop deceiving yourself with Malam Jubril from Sudan...

are you saying you can't reason beyond KANU non facts talk

no wonder you people line up ignorantly at his back
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Musisco01(m): 10:08am On Nov 09, 2018
Nonsense talk coming from a former governor
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by paix(m): 10:12am On Nov 09, 2018
josephobaro:
I told my friend same thing moments ago.
A true leader should accept responsibility..
Even if buhari rules for 32 years, he will still blame his predecessors.
The blame game is in his DNA, there's nothing he would do or say without blaming somebody somewhere. I am just fed up with this regime.

1 Like

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by kareemkamil(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2018
Fayose is soffering mouth diebeities. Idiot fool
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by oyebolaidris: 10:35am On Nov 09, 2018
we stand with this wonderful man!

Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by biztip: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2018
boolee:
I don't know how this Old men think everyone is just as dumb as they are.

PDP ruled for 16 years, and got us to the mess we currently find ourselves. Then, comes APC, who have barely ruled for 4 years, and is expected to clean the Mess of 16 years. And, here comes PDP again, saying we know we got The country into this mess, and we are now ready to clean it up. Really? Like now? Like they weren't ready 16 years ago? Tell me what changed between PDP of 16 years ago and PDP of now? just some bunch of recycled thief, wanting to get close to the "yam" they didn't finish eating.

We all know APC, truly, didn't perform to our expectations, I wouldn't blame them less. But, PDP, should not just be an option.

One reason why i should vote back PDP, and a 101 reasons i should not. I mean, it's glaring.

We shouldn't cut off the nose, just to spite the face.
in 1984 when bubari ruled he got us into hardship same as today. stop blaming PDP. buhari is d cause
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by TemmyT002(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
Back to sender!
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by lucy10(f): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Even Buhari himself is not comfortable staying in Nigeria that is why he keeps touring around the world and leaving his responsibilities. The truth remains that Buhari is on his way to Daura come 2019.
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fayose, put down the number of Nigerians the left this country during Pdp 16year of looting and put down the number Nigeria that died due to lack of proper medical aid, put down the number of Nigerians that die due to lack of electricity... remembering my little brilliant niece that died in their hostel because of generator fumes, PDP members yesterday,today,tomorrow and forever should be executed that still remains my recommendation
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by KingRagnar: 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is coming from a man who left the state he governed for 8 years in shambles. Judge yourself first Fayose, then others
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by oyeb15: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2018
Fayose... a useless leader that nearly turn Ekiti people to beggars.
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by bayshita(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mr fayose can you excuse me give Nigeria a break! Enough of your noise
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by bendike: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
Racoon:
It's still happening today but anyone who remembers 1984-85 when people have to queue up to buy essential commodities like refugees will agree with this assertion.
Abi, dont mind the kids of now a days shouting sai baba like retards. I remember when our parents then had to queue to buy sugar, salt etc those days.

Na so two of my guys, before election na so so sai baba. One of them that had a nice job lost his job. He had to sell his suv and recently his saloon car. He has downgraded his kids from the mutual school our kids attend. Fine yellow man how needing a change of wardrobe cause his cloths are faded from all the dust.

My second guy that use to work in telecoms also lost his job and before embarrassment starts to set in, he sold little asset he had and flew his family to US from where they crossed to Canada as refuges just 2 months ago. He is back in Nigeria now.

The amazing thing is that both guys are still shouting SAI BABA
Re: 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa by kay29000(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2018
kurlz:
Though it seem funny. I earnestly pray it's not true.

Hello.. I have replied your PM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Are Celebrating Democracy Day On June 12 – Osinbajo / We're Hopeful The Strike Will End In A Few Days, Says ASUU / FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.