Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

"I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post (37565 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by kemi4u7t: 12:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
wow. but then i dinor even belief he as a gay
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by jeff1607(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
he is a walker
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Olodo24: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
no. you're bisexual
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by DavidEsq(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
This man is a certified AlliGAYtor grin, a Gaybriel.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Olodo24: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
DavidEsq:
This man is a certified AlliGAYtor grin, a Gaybriel.
yeah but it's his life
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by blowjob: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Gistvic:

The actor who recently on vacation in France posted series of photos of himself, showing off his nipple piercing and captioning one of the photos with an LGBT Rainbow Logo, removes the LGTB symbol from his post after knowing its meaning.

He wrote:
"Shoutout to @queenviee@jaymoneyentt @nevadabridgepro@mofedamijo for the knowledge.So I would naturally not say but i feel at the end of the day we as human beings learn on a daily basis and with the platform I have,would be nice to impact same knowledge to my lovely followers that don’t know so they won’t make same mistake. DONT GET IT TWISTED M NOT TRYING TO PROVE A POINT TO NOBODY COS I DONT GIVE A F**K!!!For those who don’t know (even tho in my context I was obviously referring to the actual weather)this is for you:
The � emoji is ALSO a symbol for the ‘LBGT’ movement (lesbian,gay,bisexual,transgender)Fortunately or unfortunately for y’all I AM NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!!...check my records�Am only explaining for those that didn’t know till today like me.So please stop having my dm’s adulterated(you know yourselves!�And bout my piercings...hey there are just 4years old and am only on the 7th one��"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/am-not-gay-actor-gbenro-ajibade-removes.html

REFINED MADNESS.. grin grin grin

VOTE BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI..
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
undecidedWell he doesn't look gay (though many people who don't look it actually are).

What if that is what osas found out about you in the bedroom. Maybe he finally came out while going in.
For your sake Gbenga, I hope you are as straight as 6 o'clock else...undecided
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by kerry57: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
I wonder why people are not even ashamed of talking about gays not to talk about practicing it. This worst u can do to urself is practicing that demonic thing. U need to see the ass of gays even with the cream they add on it. No diff BTW their ass and baboon's as. Sick people everywhere.
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Gistvic:

The actor who recently on vacation in France posted series of photos of himself, showing off his nipple piercing and captioning one of the photos with an LGBT Rainbow Logo, removes the LGTB symbol from his post after knowing its meaning.

He wrote:
"Shoutout to @queenviee@jaymoneyentt @nevadabridgepro@mofedamijo for the knowledge.So I would naturally not say but i feel at the end of the day we as human beings learn on a daily basis and with the platform I have,would be nice to impact same knowledge to my lovely followers that don’t know so they won’t make same mistake. DONT GET IT TWISTED M NOT TRYING TO PROVE A POINT TO NOBODY COS I DONT GIVE A F**K!!!For those who don’t know (even tho in my context I was obviously referring to the actual weather)this is for you:
The � emoji is ALSO a symbol for the ‘LBGT’ movement (lesbian,gay,bisexual,transgender)Fortunately or unfortunately for y’all I AM NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!!...check my records�Am only explaining for those that didn’t know till today like me.So please stop having my dm’s adulterated(you know yourselves!�And bout my piercings...hey there are just 4years old and am only on the 7th one��"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/11/am-not-gay-actor-gbenro-ajibade-removes.html

disgusting physique
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by daveP(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Wait when did Noah's Rainbow become Symbol for these LGBT? Orisirisi!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
kerry57:
I wonder why people are not even ashamed of talking about gays not to talk about practicing it. This worst u can do to urself is practicing that demonic thing. U need to see the ass of gays even with the cream they add on it. No diff BTW their ass and baboon's as. Sick people everywhere.
How did u see ass of gays Gaylord u are. Confess and put devil to shame gay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Sleekfingers: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Even if you are gay...i have no problem with that.....it is your choice.....you don't own anybody any explanation....

Enjoy
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
If u gay then come out of the closet.why be ashamed about itcheesy.

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Mysselff2: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
kennygee:
What kinda man has a nipple piercing tori Oloun?

And he expected that immocent girl to keep wifing him
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
rapcy:
This guy fit be gay
he looks like onecheesy
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Thugnificent(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
He may still be gay. This his statement really proves nothing.
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by enemyofprogress: 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
kennygee:
you were so sweet last night, would I see you again tonight?
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
kerry57:

Wow... So you do look at men's ass and you are able to differentiate a gays own from a straight guy's own.

I love Nigerians we have good hypocrites

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by gaby(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
The word you were looking for Gbenro is "impart" not "impact".
Thank you, don't mention.
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by deebrownneymar: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
Lol. Those imbeciles have ruined a sweet emoji.
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Somebody cannor use rainbow emoji again?

Na wah for world people
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by kerry57: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
camobri:

How did u see ass of gays Gaylord u are. Confess and put devil to shame gay
Try and see gay documentaries camobri, maybe u will understand better. What is the difference between straight and not straight, why is gay not referred to as not straight? Everything about them is awkward.
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by RedboneSmith(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
I'm finding it hard believing he didn't know.

I am not the most up-to-date person about these things and I have known for a while now.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
kerry57:

How did you get to see the ass of a gay person? Are you sure you're not one? Oya, start confessing.. Studies show that most homophobic are gays.. Perhaps they were right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
kerry57:

Try and see gay documentaries camobri, maybe u will understand better. What is the difference between straight and not straight, why is gay not referred to as not straight? Everything about them is awkward.
Why should u as a straight guy be interested in gay matters? Case of internalized homophobia?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
kennygee:

That's no justification jare
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by kerry57: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
camobri:

Why should u as a straight guy be interested in gay matters? Case of internalized homophobia?
U can chose to know whatever u want in the global village we live in today. Probably u don't have access to current happenings from ur location camobri. Most of the movies that are made today if u critically analyze them have gay undertone. U can pretend never to have seen one urself. I see lots on dstv and other movies.
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2018
kerry57:

U can chose to know whatever u want in the global village we live in today. Probably u don't have access to current happenings from ur location camobri. Most of the movies that are made today if u critically analyze them have gay undertone. U can pretend never to have seen one urself. I see lots on dstv and other movies.
And rgey show gays ass in those movies? Uncle, embrase your thruth and stop being all over. Im done here.
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by kerry57: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2018
camobri:

And rgey show gays ass in those movies? Uncle, embrase your thruth and stop being all over. Im done here.
Guy, take it or leave it, LGBT is evil, demonic and inhuman. If u have a contrary view it's ur biz and opinion which u are entitled to.
Re: "I Am Not Gay" - Gbenro Ajibade Removes The LGTB Symbol From His Post by ddjay: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2018
wheesin:
He pierce his nipples and showing his man bum bum yet he’s not gay. That’s amazing. Straight man with nipple piercings sad
The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread (T.A.S.B.T) oga abeg come revive your thread because airtel don dey fk.up o
https://www.nairaland.com/1539826/airtel-sim-breaking-thread-t.a.s.b.t

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Blasts Nigerian Ladies Who Enlarge Their Bumbum / Loved Up Photo Of Vera Sidika And Her Ex- BF Before Their Relationship Turned So / Ebube Nwagbo Hot In Ripped Jeans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.