Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,458 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

See Reactions As Akpororo’s Surprised His Friend’s With A Car (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Reactions As Akpororo’s Surprised His Friend’s With A Car (video) (811 Views)

Adekunle Gold Surprised His Wife, Simi With Cake On Nigerian Idol / Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

See Reactions As Akpororo’s Surprised His Friend’s With A Car (video) by nigeriapenmedia: 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Akpororo paid his friend’s father a surprise visit and also gave him a car and his reaction is heart-warming.Akpororo said Mr Oluwole took him in after his friend – the man’s son – introduced them.

Mr Oluwole let him stay in their house and treated him like his own son.

He stayed with them for years before becoming a successful comedian.

To pay him for his kindness, Akpororo bought him a brand new car.

The man was visibly surprised and overcome with emotion that he asked Akpororo to kneel down and he said a moving prayer for him.Sharing the video, Akpororo wrote:He’s complaining about TV set but he didn’t know God has a bigger plan for him, he thought I bought the car for myself but little did he know that the car belongs to him.

Special introduction #roronation that’s MR OLUWOLE he accepted me with love into his house many years ago when his son (gbenga) brought me to him and I stayed with them for years, thanks for being a FATHER and for believing in me, thanks for allowing God to use you in my life.

Watch the video below. He’s complaining about TV set but he didn’t know God has a bigger plan for him, he thought I bought the car for myself but little did he know that the car belongs to him.

Special introduction #roronation that’s MR OLUWOLE he accepted me with love into his house many years ago when his son (gbenga) brought me to him and I stayed with them for years, thanks for being a FATHER and for believing in me, thanks for allowing God to use you in my life.

Please #roronation help me celebrate him. #roroking #irepchrist #mrswag #imjustgettingstarted #nademdeyrushus #everywherestewA post shared by Jephthahakpororo@yahoo.com (@akpororo) on Nov 9, 2018 at 1:34am PST

Video Below

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/see-how-akpororos-friends-father-reacted-when-the-comedian-surprised-him-with-a-car-video-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: See Reactions As Akpororo’s Surprised His Friend’s With A Car (video) by nigeriapenmedia: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2018

Re: See Reactions As Akpororo’s Surprised His Friend’s With A Car (video) by masterplan303(m): 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nice one bro...
Re: See Reactions As Akpororo’s Surprised His Friend’s With A Car (video) by Dinero018(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Any guy reading this post will impregnate a lady before the end of this year If u insult me it will be twins ��
Re: See Reactions As Akpororo’s Surprised His Friend’s With A Car (video) by joseo: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dinero018:
Any guy reading this post will impregnate a lady before the end of this year If u insult me it will be twins ��
I am sure your brain is missing
Re: See Reactions As Akpororo’s Surprised His Friend’s With A Car (video) by freshboy88(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dinero018:

Looking @ your pic, you obviously won't survive a clapback. So lemme redirect it

Amu nna gi der
Re: See Reactions As Akpororo’s Surprised His Friend’s With A Car (video) by Kennedy94(m): 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
good gestures...

check my siggy below
Re: See Reactions As Akpororo’s Surprised His Friend’s With A Car (video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
Some good deeds can become a burden.

Nice gesture from Akpos, always good to remember your roots.

But a Camry spider for someone that cannot afford to service a faulty TV may not be the best of gifts.

I believe that the best gift you can ever give is the gift of cash.

Temidayo Babatunde Releases New Movie Titled IFE OJIJI / Nollywood Actress Kehinde Bankole Flaunts Her Backside In New Pictures. / I Am The First Nigerian Transgender Bobrisky Brags