Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? (53612 Views)

I Got Scammed Of N150k. How Do I Go About Reporting To The Police? / How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 / 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by ruggedtimi(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:
Hello good people in the house not to waste much time we have a good neighbor who parked out recently and was thinking our new neighbors would be better only for some low lives young boys of about 6 parking in (I dont need a prophet to tell me they are all Yahoo guys and ever since then it's been hell for me as it's just a two house joint bungalow)

they play musics on the highest volume from morning till night doing nothing meaningful, smoking high and just shouting like loosed animals have tried reaching out to my Landlord he came warned them and i've also tried voicing out to them but no changes hv seem to be in effect. mehn i'm really tired of all their shits have I ve taken to the net to search fr EFCC distress number in my state

I just need advice from people in the house cause i might on the other way round be shooting my self in the leg if I report those jobless rif rafts to EFCC having a fear EFCC might tip me out or just pack me among them

if it was church blasting the music, can you make report.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by troublemakea(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
Tap12345:

best advice.

if he can say those prays in the prayer rain for 4hours everyday, the God of Dr Olukoya will so bless him that he will move to his own self-owned detached duplex in 6 months. No jokes

troublemakea - cc

Lol you've a point here tho

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Jrevelation(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
LOL reporting yahooboy is like reporting babalawo and cultist at the same time, my brother after this threat monitor their activities again they would have know by now because those yahoo boys always consult juju man every week or two weeks or every month, my brother be careful they know your every step.... they take their spiritual life serious than that physical after they know you are the one behind every single calamities then you will be all alone facing cultist threaten my brother becare ful o
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by troublemakea(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
ruggedtimi:
if it was church blasting the music, can you make report.

church is different infact they're therr to either worship or praise God so it's totally different

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by xjiggy: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

Hey boy you dont have to come display your stupidity on a forum like this.... who told you i've not voiced out to my landlord or them more than 7 times now yet still no changes

if you got nothing meaningful to say isn't it wise you just keep mum
I apologize on behalf of this guy. I'm surprised he couldn't comprehend such a short thread.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by sommyboi(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
EVIL HAS FINALLY TAKEN OVER. see how much people support evil. Tufiakwa![color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
safarigirl:
he is seeking advice from sensible human beings and the two people he attacked, obviously, are not sensible, especially the second one

The same problem he's having in his house he brought it to social media

He should learn to ignore something's

Since those comments ain't sensible he should've ignored them, must he attack them

Back to topic

At OP your landlord is the best person to report the issues to, don't go and endanger you and your family life because you want to report them to EFCC without enough evidence

Most of this yahoo boys are cultist and some of them are friends with some police officers and even the so call EFCC be guided sir

I think your landlord is in the best position to report them not you

You can ask for refund from your landlord isbhes not going to do anything about it
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by greeners222(m): 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
God please guide and protect us from SNITCH neighbours. Everybody say AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

you dont know how it is here or what i face here so dont tell me to mind my business if that's how you live your life well everyone aint like you'd is

even if I dont get advice here I would try figuring out a way of reporting them myself

If you're going to report them then park out of the area too. Reason is because EFCCNIGERIA can be bribed, so just to be on the safe side once they are relased. In fact, make sure you've parked out and they are aware you moved out before reporting.

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by bot101(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Nigeria is in reverse mode and this generation with its moral deficit has lost it. The chaos has begun...read through the comments again. See the morally bankrupt folks attacking the op just for an advice he asked for.

Truly it has, what I fear the most is that what we see today isn't even the tip of their iceberg. If this trend isn't reversed as quickly as possible, we may well be on a journey of no return as no one seems to care anymore, from the highest placed individuals to the poorest, from the parents to the priests, no one seems to care.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by 46O1CE: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
xjiggy:
I apologize on behalf of this guy. I'm surprised he couldn't comprehend such a short thread.
Don’t apologise on my behalf!
Thank you.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by omobaba1759: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
PARK OUT IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE LIVING WITH THEM . IF YOU LIKE REPORT THEM TO EFCC AND THE BOYS LATER KNOW. MY GUY JUST KNOW YOU JUST REINFORCE ANOTHER BIG WAHALA THAT EFCC OR POLICE CAN'T HELP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY . SO THINK TWICE BEFORE MAKING ANY MOVE
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by cyrilvibez(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
oga leave boyz make them huzzle, if they are playing loud music or burning up gangas, leave them or else also play ur own loud music n try and talk
with them, u guyz might actually make good neigbours if u coordinate your actions. mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by olutunde12(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
may accident kill u before u get to Efcc office.

Any one who has lived or is living with noisy neighbors will never say it is not his business to have a quiet environment after the day's work. But I know that other Yahoo Yahoo boys here will not like this post. To the op, reporting them to EFCC isn't advisable. They are worse criminals than those boys. I support working with your landlord and others as suggested than EFCC.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
What an inordinate society
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by 46O1CE: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
kunmiiii:

You left out God...
Whatever
Enjoy your ban . Dude
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Moxi(m): 3:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
don't start what you can not handle
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Born2Breed(f): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
The boys are nuisance, I won't hesitate to write a petition against them to the appropriate authorities since you have warned them before now.

But be careful, these boys kill their parents and sleep with the corpse so they can harm you.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Sammy1932(m): 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=troublemakea post=72817051]Hello good people in the house not to waste much time we have a good neighbor who parked out recently and was thinking our new neighbors would be better only for some low lives young boys of about 6 parking in (I dont need a prophet to tell me they are all Yahoo guys and ever since then it's been hell for me as it's just a two house joint bungalow)

they play musics on the highest volume from morning till night doing nothing meaningful, smoking high and just shouting like loosed animals have tried reaching out to my Landlord he came warned them and i've also tried voicing out to them but no changes hv seem to be in effect. mehn i'm really tired of all their shits have I ve taken to the net to search fr EFCC distress number in my state

I just need advice from people in the house cause i might on the other way round be shooting my self in the leg if I report those jobless rif rafts to EFCC having a fear EFCC might tip me out or just pack me among them

[/quot

I know how you feel cos I've been there.
I suggest you drop the idea of efcc for now.
Get close to the guys especially the leader and be a good neighbor. Gradually you can talk it over with him and he will give in.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by GuntersChain(m): 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
snitches always get stitches.

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Deltatoto: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
olutunde12:

Any one who has lived or is living with noisy neighbors will never say it is not his business to have a quiet environment after the day's work. But I know that other Yahoo Yahoo boys here will not like this post. To the op, reporting them to EFCC isn't advisable. They are worse criminals than those boys. I support working with your landlord and others as suggested than EFCC.
no mind the idiot is doing yahoo not better than raping ur wife?its not about ppl doing yahoo one problem blacks have is that anyone who has eaten well forgets that ppl are hungry.when last did fg conduct any recruitment?times are too hard anyone who has deciddd to go into a peaceful crime should be commended.

3 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by movetoca: 3:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
may accident kill u before u get to Efcc office.
Just see how that Mumu wants to die Young. They will just waste him and nothing will happen. Busy body
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Ikpongiton: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

of course i'm sure....they do nothing but just constitute nuisance on the street
oga,you see,all the people are supporting the suppose yahoo boys.that is how nigeria is generally.you are a witness to how this boys abuse themselves for corrupt politicians.just leave those bastards alone and stay alive.simple
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Deltatoto: 3:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
movetoca:

Just see how that Mumu wants to die Young. They will just waste him and nothing will happen. Busy body
he does not know he is joking with fire e think na better eye boys take Dey do yahoo.they will use him for ritual and get more money and nthg will happen.the apc that is scamming nigerians he did not c mouth to report
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:
Hello good people in the house not to waste much time we have a good neighbor who parked out recently and was thinking our new neighbors would be better only for some low lives young boys of about 6 parking in (I dont need a prophet to tell me they are all Yahoo guys and ever since then it's been hell for me as it's just a two house joint bungalow)

it seems you don't like your life. yahoo boys are well connected, I mean the ones that have seen money oo. They work with managers of banks and top rank security agent. Don't be surprise after you make that call you are putting your security at stake.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by akilo1: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Try to bear it for some time and keep informing the landlord that your neighbour are not allowing to sleep at night and if it continue buy good home theatre and open your window to Rd thier room direction and play it loudly when they are resting ,try it for like 3 months and come back here to thank me grin
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by zinaunreal(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

Idiotic busy body. Na you dey give them food chop? Waka
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Evercurious(f): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
46O1CE:

I have stupid tenants like you that are intolerant and behave like they own the house .
I already told the stupid couple to find another house as soon as their money expires in December .
If you like call me boy . If you like call me kid .
Call me infant or foetus . It’s none of my business

Inasmuch as I believe that the op shld try another means of getting this resolved other than reporting to EFCC, you shld also act as one that is a REALISTIC LANDLORD as you claim..
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by nony629(m): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Are you the only one living in the neighbourhood. ... nah joblessness dey cause am..... If you are gainfully employed you won't notice who make noise and who don't

3 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
lefulefu:
op anytime they play loud music or smoke then just lock ur day to shut off the noise. I take it u might be a student. If u cant concentrate then just bear a little and make plans to pack out of dat area. Dont report to police or efcc oo or they might just expose u as the whitsle blower. Minding ur business in nigeria is baecheesy.

Infact it's s not just bea. its bae bae bae lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by solaadebayo590: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
well I won't advice u to report them to EFCC because it may later fall back on u. ds guys are unpredictable. try and meet with d guy that
rented the house talk to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Perry The Tiktok Girl Speaks Out After She Was Beaten By Cultists In Edo (Video) / Kidnapper Evans Hires SAN, Sues IGP, 3 Others: "Release Me Or Charge Me" / Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.