Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? (53661 Views)

I Got Scammed Of N150k. How Do I Go About Reporting To The Police? / How Much The EFCC Recovered From January Through November, 2019 / 5 Yahoo Boys And Girls Arrested By The EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Really?
You’re pretty sure he’s in a shared rented room?
Lmao! Everybody doesn’t live the same way you do
lol.. Na you Sabi.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:
Hello good people in the house not to waste much time we have a good neighbor who parked out recently and was thinking our new neighbors would be better only for some low lives young boys of about 6 parking in (I dont need a prophet to tell me they are all Yahoo guys and ever since then it's been hell for me as it's just a two house joint bungalow)

they play musics on the highest volume from morning till night doing nothing meaningful, smoking high and just shouting like loosed animals have tried reaching out to my Landlord he came warned them and i've also tried voicing out to them but no changes hv seem to be in effect. mehn i'm really tired of all their shits have I ve taken to the net to search fr EFCC distress number in my state

I just need advice from people in the house cause i might on the other way round be shooting my self in the leg if I report those jobless rif rafts to EFCC having a fear EFCC might tip me out or just pack me among them

Weda dem be Yahoo boys no concern u, na this kind amebo de cause make person die.

Take advice from a lawyer on what to do to stop them from making noise.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Deltatoto: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The fact that they hustlers can never justify being noisy and disturbing the peace of others. Even churches get reactions of they over their noise so why shouldnt the guy be tempted to report them. I am sure of they keep their noise down nobody will notice them as Yahoo boys.
yes he didn’t even say police he said Efcc that’s too much.theres no way the landlord can’t caution them.you know this ppl are usually young boys so what do you expect.im not supporting them but atleast he shouldn’t think of going that far
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Bamidey: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright
First of all learn how to mind your own business. My grandfather is 123 years old and he is still much alive simply because he always mind his own business

Secondly who says Yahoo boys are jobless.
Do you know what it takes to do Yahoo ?
Yahoo guys work harder than other workers on planet Earth.
You lazy fuckkkk can't even do Yahoo

And lastly Yahoo is not bad
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans.
Yahoo guys bring money into the country. Improve the economy.
So if maga bleed then guys go smile.
Abeg nosa give me that laptop make i bomb small

Whether you like it or not niggarzzz don't run out of format and tools

A Chinese woman is even bleeding for me now

You dey bomb chinese too? What about the language barrier? embarassed
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by NotComplaining: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
46O1CE:

I have stupid tenants like you that are intolerant and behave like they own the house .
I already told the stupid couple to find another house as soon as their money expires in December .
If you like call me boy . If you like call me kid .
Call me infant or foetus . It’s none of my business

Hey whats your problem? Stop being a bully! Are you a fraud apologist?! Do you believe a criminal has more rights than a hard working, tax contributing citizen?

To OP, report those mofos. You have your life to live. If they cant live in peaceful coexistence with fellow tenants give them some much needed attention, FROM AUTHORITIES.

DONT FOR ONE SECOND allow yourself to be victimised.

My only advice is that you approach the matter with adequate diligence and caution as you do not want repraisals. Be mature about it and teach those career lacking mofos a valuable lesson.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by saucemanny(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:
Hello good people in the house not to waste much time we have a good neighbor who parked out recently and was thinking our new neighbors would be better only for some low lives young boys of about 6 parking in (I dont need a prophet to tell me they are all Yahoo guys and ever since then it's been hell for me as it's just a two house joint bungalow)

they play musics on the highest volume from morning till night doing nothing meaningful, smoking high and just shouting like loosed animals have tried reaching out to my Landlord he came warned them and i've also tried voicing out to them but no changes hv seem to be in effect. mehn i'm really tired of all their shits have I ve taken to the net to search fr EFCC distress number in my state

I just need advice from people in the house cause i might on the other way round be shooting my self in the leg if I report those jobless rif rafts to EFCC having a fear EFCC might tip me out or just pack me among them

You pain say dem dey play music...drive finest car cruise ya wish girls...guyz,don't let another man happy be ya sorrow oooo...so leave them and face ya life squarely or you pack out...#shimple
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by mikolo4us: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Jealousy go kee you. In short report and wait for your death.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

What if they are not yahoo boys but sons of rich men. Will you question how they wish to live there life? Mind your business and if not comfortable I will advise u just move out for them.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Blakjewelry(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

if you have access to report them please do. don't mind those bunch of wild animals here nairaland talking rubbish the fools will be first one here raining insult on politicians when infact deep down they are even darker. that is one of the reason this country is not going to improve anytime soon when we all support bad things come dey later form saint I think we are curse as a people except

3 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by luggy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
busy body
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by SexyDenzel: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
everyone must be ready to vote we will keep voting until we get it right.now everyone is saying Atiku if we put him and he doesn’t perform we will change him after 4yrs.no one should be guaranteed 2 terms.let me tell y one of the thgs I did back then in campus I was collecting money from the hawkers and those little shops inside the campus I made a lot of money until sug caught me.i was lucky d sug dean is my town man so he came in.i had to survive in sch
LMAO hahahahhahahaha another one that kills me, voting?! your voters card is just another identity card bro. Who? name one good politician that wants to come and fix this nation? Atiku?!!! if I hear, even if there is a good man that wants to fix it he won't get the chance to, you can't be an angel and win in the midst of millions of devils where the devils decides who wins LOL you guys really don't learn at all, can a dog stop barking and start roaring ? chai Any sane mofo should get out if this hellhole if you don't want your kids to experience naija (if you no get bar) you guys expect things to change?! OK, goodluck lol. You guys think say chance de?! or a politician fit help this country. Make I no talk the one wey fit put light where I de jooor.

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by SexyDenzel: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
xtervaganza:
I don't know maybe they buried your plancenta in that house that you have to risk your life to live there.

If you can't bear the noise and madness why not just leave? You want to report them to efcc? Who told you the police and efcc don't know them already? Even in the USA all the drug dealers are known by the police. Each and every one of them

See eh, you can't just wake up and say you want to fxck with a street guy. Trust me, the street has its judgement mode and it's very brutal. If you don't want to die mysteriously and gruesomely you better comot for that house. If you report and it bounces back on you you're done.
LMAO bro you be madt man hahaha which one be say them bury him placenta for there?! hahahahahahahahaha

BlaqCoffee109
my dear just like someone said, minding ones business is Bae Bae Bae nowadays oo, one makes enemies when him no find wahala or vex person sef let alone when you go carry these boys matter for head.
its good to observe ones environment and know how to live, in winter one wears sweatshirt, gloves and more to survive in summer you wear light clothes to get air, in naija you mind your business because the president himself and all the politicians are all corrupt. I've been to places and I've seen things don't be surprised those boys might know Someone that knows someone that knows the EFCc chairman, street is ruling Nigeria as it is. Its just that most people don't know, do you know how many governors have Gboys working for them and helping them to pull the scam money?!?!? mtcheeew una never know as e be here if you all do you go just mind your business or comot this useless country. Many boys are untouchable or know an untouchable, the ones that are used as show off are ones that refused to pay up or have no Glord.

4 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Deltatoto: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
SexyDenzel:
LMAO hahahahhahahaha another one that kills me, voting?! your voters card is just another identity card bro. Who? name one good politician that wants to come and fix this nation? Atiku?!!! LOL you guys really don't learn at all, can a dog stop barking and start roaring ? chai Any sane mofo should get out if this hellhole if you don't want your kids to experience naija (if you no get bar) you guys expect things to change?! OK, goodluck lol. You guys think say chance de?! or a politician fit help this country. Make I no talk the one wey fit put light where I de jooor.
how do you expect us to abandone this country na go abroad it’s not right that’s why I said if Atiku fails we replace him you want nigerians not to vote again?
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Daeylar(f): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Go To The Nearest MFM Branch Close To You, Get The Book "Prayer Rain". When They Are Done With Their Music And Need To Rest, Start Your Prayers As Loud As You Can For As Long As You Can. At Least 4HR At A Go. Get A Megaphone If Need Be. Do This For 3 Months Non-Stop And See The God Of Olukoya At Work. grin

Funny enough this might work.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by crunchyg: 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
how can he mind his business when their loud music is encroaching into his own business?
That should be handled by the landlord and not him and how sure is he that they are yahoo boys, does he have a proof? So any room young boys live together now are yahoo boys room? undecided
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by hunterezi(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Go To The Nearest MFM Branch Close To You, Get The Book "Prayer Rain". When They Are Done With Their Music And Need To Rest, Start Your Prayers As Loud As You Can For As Long As You Can. At Least 4HR At A Go. Get A Megaphone If Need Be. Do This For 3 Months Non-Stop And See The God Of Olukoya At Work. grin

Lmfao!! This one off me.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by uzedo1(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

You can try using reverse psychology for them. Like say "you meet them & say, this loud music might attract some people eg, thieves, EFCC, or people that might want to take there stuff". You think of something to tell them, coz if you repot to the EFCC it might back fire on you if eventually they are into that stuff.. They might just tell the EFCC that you too is involved in the crime that you know them very well.. This is Nigeria
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dhayor001:
EFCC on twitter, no dull am.

Instant levels

However, be very sure of your report. if it turns out to be false, you will smell it gaan
I once had a neighbor like the man who posted this story or complaint. I was a web developer and I had a budding ICT firm. My backward neighbor and her husband after coming to my home as good will neighbors noticed that I had laptops and modems at my house. This is like 10 years ago. This woman and her husband started telling stories about me that I was a Yahoo Yahoo. And the people in my old street were Alaba traders and no one knew what a website was in those days. I even had a branch of my firm opened up in the area where I trained students.
They really messed up my reputation but if your hands are clean God will vindicate you.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol.. Na you Sabi.
Lol
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by stchinedu: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
I WONDER wet in be your wahala

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2018
The best thing to do is to leave the compound.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Triangles1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
46O1CE:
Stupid thread.
You didn’t make any report to your landlord or caretaker .
You didn’t tell the boys you’re not comfortable with loud music and smoking around you . And see if they’ll behave or not .
You didn’t do jackshit .
But you want to report them to Efcc.
Go on and do it . Nobody is holding you.
I believe your kids will grow up one day and meet intolerant people like you in their future endeavours.
Nonsense!

Bro.... You don work for restaurant before, bcs this your statement is 'well served'.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by lagosrd: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

you dont know how it is here or what i face here so dont tell me to mind my business if that's how you live your life well everyone aint like you'd is

even if I dont get advice here I would try figuring out a way of reporting them myself
Hope you know false allegations attracts jail term before you get yourself into trouble. Why not mind your business or better still get out and look for another apartment. Those guys could escape efcc and pounce on you. Guard your tongue.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Roadto2019: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
46O1CE:
Stupid thread.
You didn’t make any report to your landlord or caretaker .
You didn’t tell the boys you’re not comfortable with loud music and smoking around you . And see if they’ll behave or not .
You didn’t do jackshit .
But you want to report them to Efcc.
Go on and do it . Nobody is holding you.
I believe your kids will grow up one day and meet intolerant people like you in their future endeavours.
Nonsense!
Bro you get sense. First time,I will agree with you. That man is just foolish. Just because they play music,he want to report the to EFCC.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by ikevictor: 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
If your problem is that they are loud, the report to the police for breach of public peace...

But if your problem is that they are yahoo boys...dem mind your business!

If the only idea in your mind is EFCC...then you be serious bad belle...

Choose which best represents you!!

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by SexyDenzel: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
how do you expect us to abandone this country na go abroad it’s not right that’s why I said if Atiku fails we replace him you want nigerians not to vote again?
and another 4 years gone? while waiting to vote for another four years that will, the thing is you can't win unless you're one of them. They have to vet you bro, Inec is theirs, is a gang thing. They present the people with choice to select, if you're in a desert and I'm the only one that can supply you water, I can get you water from tap or bottled water its my choice to give you whatever I went but the trick is me presenting the two as a choice making you think you are the one that decided to drink the one you want that is after I have decided and gave you the two options that I want you to drink from.
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
everyone must be ready to vote we will keep voting until we get it right.now everyone is saying Atiku if we put him and he doesn’t perform we will change him after 4yrs.no one should be guaranteed 2 terms.let me tell y one of the thgs I did back then in campus I was collecting money from the hawkers and those little shops inside the campus I made a lot of money until sug caught me.i was lucky d sug dean is my town man so he came in.i had to survive in sch
...man gotta hustle,but make hustle be legit...yeah you are right about everyone getting involved in the electoral process. We must get it right!
Re: Thinking Of Reporting To The EFCC - Any Help? by henrybomb(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
troublemakea:

Do you stay at home all day? If not, just let them be or move to another place because I tell you when you report them, they will always find a way out.
Then also be careful because reporting them might be of great danger to you, the police will still tell them who came to report.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Perry The Tiktok Girl Speaks Out After She Was Beaten By Cultists In Edo (Video) / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught / Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.