₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,118,012 members, 4,586,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 November 2018 at 07:41 AM

In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! (262 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 1:26pm On Nov 09
Good day Nairalanders. I really need assistance. I lost my dad early this year and ever since then, things have been really difficult. Not really because I'm dependent on him for survival but the burial cost put a financial strain on me as the first son. And my other younger siblings are still in school. I was just a fresh passed out corper yet to secure a job when the sad incident occurred, and i used my entire nysc allowance savings to sponsor the burial.

Honestly, life hasn't been fair. To see food to even eat is a big issue. I try to see if i could get construction job at least to solve the hunger issue, but nothing is forthcoming. Please i really need a job no matter how small. I'm in Lagos and can be reached on 09074843276. I'm a graduate with a Bsc in public administration (2:2) and can read and write fluently and also good at computer appreciation. I can submit my CV on request. Thanks and God bless.
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09
I can also be assisted with any amount for feeding, no matter how small. 3051322969 first bank. God bless...
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09
Feeling suicidal
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Optional09: 3:57pm On Nov 09
I have a friend that can train you to become a farm manager for free. And you’ll be paid to manage farms in Oyo. Visit her website at

https://adesolayinka.com
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09
Optional09:
I have a friend that can train you to become a farm manager for free. And you’ll be paid to manage farms in Oyo. Visit her website at

https://adesolayinka.com
Would have loved to but I'm in Lagos right now. Will sure visit the website. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 5:31pm On Nov 09
Still in need of a job pls. Haven't eaten anything since morning.
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09
Still in need please
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09
cry
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09
Really urgent pls!!
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 9:58am On Nov 10
Happy weekend. Still in need of a job pls..
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 5:36pm On Nov 10
cry
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11
Happy Sunday
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 9:00am On Nov 12
Happy new week. Still in need of a job pls cry
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13
Good evening
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 10:55am On Nov 16
Still hopeful
Re: In Need Of A Job (Really urgent)!!! by Thugnificent(m): 7:38am
cry

(1) (Reply)

13 Chinese "Police Stations" In South Africa! WHY? / Why Rochas Wants His Son In-law To Succeed Him - TOE Ekechi / Meet The Man Who Founded The PDP And Wants To Become Nigeria's Next President

Viewing this topic: akinvest(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.