Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

How can one invest in the Nigerian stock market? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How can one invest in the Nigerian stock market? (989 Views)

The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? / The Authority Structure Of The Nigerian Police Force / Know The Officer Ranking Of The Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How can one invest in the Nigerian stock market? by Ndipe(m): 12:31am On Apr 11, 2007
Please does anybody know on how I can go about investing in the Nigerian stock market. I want a detailed understanding about the fees for the stock broker and the returns of some of these companies at the end of the year. A former classmate of mine based in Lagos informed me that he is a part time stock broker and he could hook me up, if I was interested in having a portfolio. His fee would be about 2.75% of the returns from the investments. I gathered from him that the shares of Oceanic Bank is under 20 Naira, which is isnt a bad price. But what are the prospects of this company?

I will appreciate any concrete advice.

Thanks.
Re: How can one invest in the Nigerian stock market? by abdulfa2: 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2007
By investing in the Nigerian stock exchange market simply require that, you go to a stockbroking firm, fill an account opening form giving to you by firm. The account created will enable them buy your stock and get it credited in the CSCS ACCOUNT (central security clearing system ltd.). Fee is not charged on creating an account but you are charge when you are giving them mandate to buy and sell shares. Do you reside in port harcourt? If you do, go to ADONAI STOCKBROKERS LTD. NO.69 STADIUM ROAD, OPPOSITE BERETON PRIMARY SCHOOL RUMUOMASI PORT HARCOURT or CALL: 08039686277 for further inquiry.
Re: How can one invest in the Nigerian stock market? by MyPeace(f): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2007
I require a service of a stock broker, I reside in Lagos, pls reach me on email4reading@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Apprenticeships / Pwc CEB Shl Test / Highlights Of The Pension Reform Act (PRA) 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.