Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) (4358 Views)

Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Pictured With The Famous Dolphins In Dubai (pics) / Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics / Hushpuppi Lavish 20 Million For Peter Okoye At Nikki Beach Dubai(Pics,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mohamed Beiraghdary, known as MoVlogs is a Dubai-based YouTuber/Vlogger.

He was born on 08 March 1995 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

He is one the most successful youtubers in the world, he posts videos based on the rich and luxurious lifestyle, supercars in the Middle East.

His top videos now have more than 17million views and has over 6.5miilion subscriber on his youtube channel.

He recently bought a car for his mum:

'Mummy Mo....as a kid i could only dream of having these cars, but to be able to buy my mum one is just a totally different feelings. Love you all for your support.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by Explorers(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hmmmmmm........ Nice one.

God please pick my call, show me the way, and bless me.

Even if is 07Camry, let me just buy for my old man.

10 Likes

Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by niskill: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
Happy mother, Happy Child.

learn more about creativity, agriculture, technology and business, via our practical ebook on niskill.com. It's FREE, Register Now.
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by britiko: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2018
Explorers:
Mohamed Beiraghdary, known as MoVlogs is a Dubai-based YouTuber/Vlogger.

He was born on 08 March 1995 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

He is one the most successful youtubers in the world, he posts videos based on the rich and luxurious lifestyle, supercars in the Middle East.

His top videos now have more than 17million views and has over 6.5miilion subscriber on his youtube channel.

He recently bought a car for his mum:

'Mummy Mo....as a kid i could only dream of having these cars, but to be able to buy my mum one is just a totally different feelings. Love you all for your support.

Nice one.thats very good for him. What's the worth of d car? I know it expensive.

But seriously, no matter how wealthy i am or become, i cant spend so much on a car... i'm a sucker for houses(properties) and Gold. Truly, i cant live in more than a house at a time but i would rather acquire properties in choice cities of the world.

6 Likes

Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by Kennedy94(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
good his mother is happy

ship from china to nigeria @3.9$/kg
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by Imustreturn(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2018
Don't even know what to say
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
Car that i also bought for my gateman, did i make noise??
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by ahless(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Don't mind him i
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
cry chai I'm 5 years older than him ooo and I don't have 10 million in the accant, grin but I'm still pushing my hustle

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by 7inches: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
undecided
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:

1 Like

Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by Twizzy30(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
i think this is money kicks elder brother, am not sure though.
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
Twizzy30:
i think this is money kicks elder brother, am not sure though.

No, friend.
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
that's very nice of him!
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by wayne4loan: 11:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Blood money angry
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by Learnstuffs: 12:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Parents! Treat your kids right, they won't forget you. Lil Wayne, J Cole, Jay Z etc do not joke with their mums. They supported them when they were nothing. Their dads left their respective families when these superstars were kids. Guess they will be dying slowly from the regrets by now
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by speedyconnect3: 8:15am On Nov 10, 2018
Sharp good news!

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by Rextizzle(m): 8:22am On Nov 10, 2018
I will do more than this for my mom
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by SocialJustice: 8:47am On Nov 10, 2018
I follow Mo on YouTube and his money is definitely not made from vlogging. That family is very rich. No one knows about their father but he is either royal or very close to the royal family.

1 Like

Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by sacajawea: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Wow How Much is it?
Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by Explorers(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2018
SocialJustice:
I follow Mo on YouTube and his money is definitely not made from vlogging. That family is very rich. No one knows about their father but he is either royal or very close to the royal family.

Also friend to many Arab billionaires and rich kids.

1 Like

Re: See The Car A 23-years-old Vlogger/Youtuber Bought For His Mum In Dubai(Pics) by dkronicle(m): 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Lols I'm not surprised. I dey watcj him YouTube video dey shake my head. I dey wonder weda na heavenly being or muslim. I dey even wonder why e never soft for me. And this guy Junior bro go soon kick off big time

(1) (Reply)

High As Hope Album Download. Florence And The Machine / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Cute Pictures Of Herself Chilling In Her Sitting Room. / Sound Sultan Last Moments With His Kids Before He Died(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.