Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) (97398 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) / Obaseki Was Oshiomhole's Best Man At His Wedding To Iara (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) by Focusmind: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2018
jakandeola:

I sware dis guy is lucky see d kind pucci he dey chop evri nite

I doubt if he is meeting up to 40% of Lala"s sexual desire.

Nothing dey all these politicians.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) by digitsolution: 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2018
Oshomole on Versace shoes toh bad
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) by Tecno66: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2018
jerseyboy:
This woman is enduring oo. All the strange stares they will encounter while abroad.
As in, how come this black man's daughter is as fair as this?

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
this is my comment
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) by Rozaytee: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2018
sinaj:
After scattering naija they will run away to another man's land to stay comfortably angry
my dear African leaders are useless and sensless
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) by dreu2fine(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2021
[quote author=Gossiplover post=72820303]After intense pressure from DSS and APC governors that made to flee for his dear life, APC National Chairman Adams Oshiomole pictured turning up with his beautiful wife in far away USA.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2364081550287288&id=100000563983468[/quote
Una no won born
Abi na arangee marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory / Chief-Of-Army Staff, Ibrahim Attahiru's Death: Video From The Crash Site Emerges / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.