Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) (46406 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lola Omotayo Misses Her Father A Week After His Death / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by tellwisdom: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
So this one with scatter scatter teeth still dey make money with his dry jokes?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Dpharisee: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Papa see car, he didnt know when his prayer became speaking in tongues grin grin grin
Kudos to Akpos for not forgetting those who helped him to climb the ladder of success

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Deltatoto: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
owolabijibola:
its tru. how many cars does his dad has
how many does himself have.some of u are just so stupid must u have d whole world before doing good.i gave out car in 2012 then I had just two the third one came I gave it out.nawa o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by hahn(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
How many has he bought for his dad

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by olasco2035: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Igbo will never do such for u......they will think that u will b eating their food...
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
go to his page and ask him Okay
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by tunary(m): 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Use ur brain nau anything his biological father wants as far as his son can afford it he will get it for him
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by akinboyo: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ask Google! Some people can ask silly question, sha. Did his dad complain
Elnino4ladies:
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Akabuking: 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
come here

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by jrusky(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Go and ask his father nah? I know your anger is simply reading *Mr Oluwole* and not Mr Chijioke or Mr chukwu or Mr Bassy or Mr Ekpeyoung shame on you.

And where was his father when Mr Oluwole accepted him and took him like his son

You better go and get job to do.

5 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Lexusgs430: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Appreciation in life is very important......... Be nice to people on your way up or down ........ The king of today, might be the follower tomorrow and the follower today, might be the king tomorrow..........

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by bigtt76(f): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nice buh Bini boys and all these color color dress tops shaaaa cheesy
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by lagosrd: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Treat strangers well. It's a very big lesson to us all. Especially me. I think I need to do better.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Olumyyde(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
That's so nice of him, may GOD open bigger doors for him.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by lagosrd: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Why have you decided to incur people's curse on this your bald head. Haven't you see anybody doing good before or is it scarce in your lineage? Better learn a lesson here than all this bulls hit you're spewing.
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Erastuslove: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
No good labour shall be lost......reward is sure coming
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by GenFunction: 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
...u have failed to make any sense with dis post
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Hotfreezer: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Did his dad complain to you?

That's how amebo won't allow you to be beneficial to your parents.
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by demmie04: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
gare:

Common sense will tell you that this is the father he knows, where was the father when he was living with this man
God bless you in every area, what most people fail to realise is that parental feelings is real and he will be seeing this man as his dad
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by valETA1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Akpororo reminds me of what i need to do, to this one friend of mine. Baba God, bless me, even if life wan end tomorrow, make life favour me 2 perform d long desires.
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Ekaka1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

You're a five-star yam head!!
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nice one. Meanwhile for those on access and family package on active subscription, check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by kunmiiii: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
Utonwanne:

This is a very bad move by Akpororo. A slap on the face to his former friend who could not gift his father a car.

Shame to you Mr. Akpororo

See human being oo!!!

what's your own

Are you the friend

You must be a very jealous and envious person!!
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by jamezman(m): 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
Okoko first son....
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by tiredoflife(m): 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
This I can relate with
U will see people talking trash
He lived with me
Now he make am
He no remember me
How did u treat him while he stayed in ur house
Same applies to ladies
After I suffered with him
He made money and left me
How did u treat him while he was broke
Don't come talking trash if u didn't treat him well and he dumps u or doesn't remember u angry
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Honestagbons(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Na better things go forlo u,u are such a nice man,u remember the things e show u,keep it up
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by Atikulated: 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
He should have a family!
Biingoo:
Too bad the person am gonna do this for is already late..

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by johnnobles: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2018
Am inspired. Goose pimples all over me by this gesture. God bless you akpororo
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by ejimatic: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
iGist:
One of the very successful comedians in Nigeria, Akpororo, recently paid his friend’s father, Mr Oluwole a visit and surprised him with a car gift.

Mr Oluwole was really stunned by the car gift which he never saw coming.

Akpororo said Mr Oluwole took him in after his friend, the man’s son introduced them.

Mr Oluwole let him stay in their house and treated him like his own son. He stayed with them for years before becoming a successful comedian.

To pay him for his kindness, Akpororo bought him a brand new car.

The man was visibly surprised and overcome with emotion that he asked Akpororo to kneel down as he said a moving prayer for him.

Akpororo shared a video of him gifting the man the car on Instagram.

He captioned the video with these word: “He’s complaining about TV set but he didn’t know God has a bigger plan for him, he thought I bought the car for myself but little did he know that the car belongs to him.

“Special introduction #roronation that’s MR OLUWOLE he accepted me with love into his house many years ago when his son (gbenga) brought me to him and I stayed with them for years, thanks for being a FATHER and for believing in me, thanks for allowing God to use you in my life.

“Please #roronation help me celebrate him. #roroking #irepchrist #mrswag #imjustgettingstarted #nademdeyrushus #everywherestew”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElnZQHzjKYM

BY GISTMORE - https://gistmore.com/popular-comedian-akpororo-gifts-friends-father-brand-new-car-video

Do you reamerember those who have assisted you In life and pay them back? many people are thankless nowadays
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by mechanics(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2018
Wow, putting smile on someone face, that's good.
Re: Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) by BENEAMATA: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Talk about comedy , did i just read a translation on a yoruba movie tha t goes ' WON'T YOU DO house LovePeddler ( ? ) or should i get LAID ? ! ' Okay that last word was actually MAID but you got hilariously misleading picture a typo error can form .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PSG Pays Neymar An Extra N270m/Month Just To Wave At Club Supporters (Photos) / Seyi Shay blasts Tiwa Savage subtly for ignoring questions about her. / "I De Groom My Dada!" - Olamide Baddo Flaunts Hairstyle (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.