Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo (49181 Views)

Davido: The Adeleke Generational Curse By Kemi Olunloyo / 6 Facts About Davido By Kemi Olunloyo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Kiss Despite Breakup Rumour By Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by koladebrainiac(m): 4:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
i feel embarrassed for the little girl. they are trying to drop her in the issue thats not her concern
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by darlenese(f): 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Jayslicky:
Davido can never neglect his own blood, he can never be a deadbeat dad like wizkid.

like who?

wizkid that doesn't know if his son has eaten for days. wizkid can't be compared to Davido
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
FRESHG:
THE GIRL RESEMBLE IMADE
She resembles IMADE or na IMADE Resembles her
can't you differentiate between Old and Young, Senior or Junior
those guys abusing that woman if you hate her I love her
had it been your father refused to accept your mother when she was pregnant you would have understand some circumstances need to fall on people who doesn't understand so they can reason and understand
Madam Kemi Olunloya carry go we dey your Back. Davido your extremely rich take care of your Child and give her, a better platform than your other Children coz she's older than them
any way am an upcoming artist looking for a Record Deal I hope Davido will understand and Sign Me

3 Likes

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by rhythyson: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Stop Ranting go and do your own DNA nah

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Olohunjedalo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
statesman6:
and dt frog voice fit feed una family till ur 10generation
How does that matter?
Does it change the fact that Davido is frog voice . And his head is like that of teenage mutant ninja turtle ??
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
@FreshG She resembles IMADE or na IMADE Resembles her
can't you differentiate between Old and Young, Senior or Junior
those guys abusing that woman if you hate her I love her
had it been your father refused to accept your mother when she was pregnant you would have understand some circumstances need to fall on people who doesn't understand so they can reason and understand
Madam Kemi Olunloya carry go we dey your Back. Davido your extremely rich take care of your Child and give her, a better platform than your other Children coz she's older than them
any way am an upcoming artist looking for a Record Deal I hope Davido will understand and Sign Me
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by afiansel(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dmpaul:
how dis gal take resemble davido?

I tire.
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Jayslicky: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
darlenese:

like who?

wizkid that doesn't know if his son has eaten for days. wizkid can't be compared to Davido
Wizkid is a hopeless case, someone who his thinking faculty has been vandalized by weed.

4 Likes

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
9jvirgin:
This woman is one of the many problems we have in Nigeria. An eccentric, cracked, irrational, zany and a crank individual who is always interested in oddity, misfit and foible journalism. I blame her parents for not helping her when the insanity was at its lowest ebb.

Please we call her CJ for short (Crazy Jailbird)
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by BabaO2: 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hycon:
She doesn’t look like Davido, maybe BRED
Case closed

Who dash her the last name?
That is confirmation that the girl belongs to Davido. Bred is Davido's blood lineage

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
admax:
This woman is just not alright! Lol. She needs both physical, financial and most especially Spiritual help.

Please, we call her CJ for short (Crazy Jailbird)
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
lilmonarch:
This woman dey mad aswear grin grin

Please, we call her CJ for short (Crazy Jailbird)
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dmpaul:

That's why we call the mad woman CJ for short (Crazy Jailbird)
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Kemi Olunloyo is known to come up with different tales on social media all in the name of getting attention.
A relatively unknown nonentity wants some
attention , she attacks a Nigerian celebrity or a popular Pastor , then Nigerians give her all and more of the attention she craves...Dear Nigerian media, just ignore this woman and her posts.. Stop giving her the attention she craves.

GBAM!!! a million times!
That's why we call her CJ for short (Crazy Jailbird)

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Hanji:
Kemi is mad.

Why we call her CJ (Crazy Jailbird)
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Georgry:
smiley

This woman needs brain configuration, how the matter take concern her? Mtcheew.

CJ is her name (Crazy Jailbird)
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by flyingdutchman(m): 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
I regret feeling sorry for this woman when she was incarcerated for slandering Pastor David Ibiyomie
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Kashamaadupe:
This isn’t Investigative Journalism, this is just someone with an obsessive Personality Disorder.

GBAM!!
We call her CJ (Crazy Jailbird)
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
sandra50:
The prison wey you go never do you..you go soon enter again and no one will come for you.how can a father reject his first daughter and accept the ones after?looking for traffic up and down.they are even there listen to her thinking it's a human being that visited them just because she is speaking good English.the grand mother is even well dressed thinking after the nonsense their money will finally land from davido.

We call her CJ (Crazy Jailbird)
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
Heeyor:
i dont know whoever this kemi nuisance is, but she is one sick degenerate...

Just call her CJ (Crazy Jailbird!)
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
madjune:
The girl resemble kemi sef.

grin grin grin
U mean the girl resemble CJ (Crazy Jailbird)

1 Like

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
Etianwanokon:
She does not look like Davido. Una dey answer mad woman?

CJ (Crazy Jailbird!)
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Kirinwa: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dmpaul:

Abi you no dey see?

Can't you see the OBO face?
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
N0favors:
She don finally mess with the wrong person

And we don name her CJ for short (Crazy Jailbird)
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by N0favors: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
leave her,she go soon hear am. Foolish old woman looking for attention.
Make David no just get her time. If not....
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by WetinConsignMe: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Kemi is going to to prison again

No doubt. Maybe CJ (Crazy Jailbird) secretly misses it - it is a bit like an asylum which is where she belongs
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by expert234: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
FRESHG:
THE GIRL RESEMBLE IMADE

Then Imade is the mother lipsrsealed
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Businessideas: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2018
I remember Dr. Labinjo of the famous Labinjo family of Lagos. I remember my meetings with him in his office in Sociology Dept those days. A very consummate and hard-working intellectual from Lagos State.
I sincerely don't think the Adelekes would have treated his daughter and granddaughter this way if he is still alive.Dr. Labinjo's friends should assist his widow and daughter na.
Davido should present himself for an independent paternity test and stop treating this family like this. The Labinjo family of Lagos should wade in too.
Thank you auntie Kemi Olunloyo. You are strong woman and I love you.

3 Likes

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by yusuf41(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
The girl no resemble David in anyway..
Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by springtech(m): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dmpaul:

Resembling Davido is not the issue here.
The issue should be what is the real DNA test result, not the doctored/arranged result.

Talking of who resembles who.
Is it a must for a child to resemble the Father?
Is it a must for a child to resemble the mother?
Can't the child resemble any of the parents?
Can't the child resemble anyone in either of the parent's lineage?

For your info:

The child can resemble any of the parents.

Have you heard of dominant and recessive gene?

Gene dominance can be expressed in physical resemblance, Genotype, blood group, character trait and intelligence quotient.

So oga if you are saying because she no resemble Davido then she is not his daughter, I think your judgement is flawed.

2 Likes

Re: Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo by Dustingpowder: 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
the turtle head never form yet but you can observe from the mouth

Why are you like this? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Osita Iheme "Pawpaw" And His Dog 'Charlie' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.