Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos (51140 Views)

Crystal Akpan: UCTH Doctor Allegedly Commits Suicide / A Patient Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Cross-River - UCTH / Outsiders Banned From Receiving Treatment At Aso Rock Clinic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
benzene00:
patience they say it's a virtue

so the Man couldn't wait for NEPA to bring light?

Hmmm
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Aile(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
na wa o

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by nepapole(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
ExpiredNigeria:
W
For wakanda
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by anochuko01(m): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
a guy at GE garage worked on something like this. his model doesn't require electricity....just small rechargeable batteries.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by ronaldbecky(m): 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
benzene00:

lolz..no kill with laugh..no even tinking of giving hope say light go cum..wait o..how a whole hospital no go get gen..
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by naijapikin04(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
OLUWA MI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by GenFunction: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
we sha no geh govt for dis country
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Kennedy94(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
not a good feeling

We import your goods from China to Nigeria...check below
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
ihatebuhari:
[s]Rubbish why showing the world the gesture he rendered to the hospital?

We all know Africa is a shiithole with epileptic power supply.

Thanks to my Edo mom I'll forever be grateful to her, I rather be an average citizen here in LA hoping than to be dangote in zoo called Nigeria[/s]

and this fool did not even bring one solution.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2018
xxx78173:

bros abeg stop na
na beg I de beg
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by hundredrivas(m): 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
FASHOLA WAKE UP YOU HAVE BEEN SLEEPING FOR 3 AND HALF YEARS NOW!!! Mr minister of darkness.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Jefferyblaze: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
that baby's look said it all.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by jody10(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
This one loud angry

1 Like

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by wonlasewonimi: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is not rocket science
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Dibase: 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
U are all shouting Patient ,if the child conditions was bad.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by jody10(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
benzene00:

Shut up dia!!! Ewu

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by jericco1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is Nigeria
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by teflonjake(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
slumcat:
Nigerians don't need a government at all.
Citizens pump their water
Citizens Generate their own electricity
Citizens Protect themselves.

Chai!!

You are you own government.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by hot1sauce(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
reading this kind of story just pisses me off. what kind of forking zoo of a nation is this. can u imagine where u have to bring a generator to ensure u can turn on the machines used to treat ur own child in a joke of a hospital. reminds me of when i was in national hospital abuja. i just keep praying that God will surely punish the ppl who play God with lives of people fighting for theirs.... imagine a place where the sick are meant to be seen to, where welfare of the patients should be the priority of the doctors and nurses- instead before u get attended to you have to take the number of the staff member who is supposed to be coming to check that youre ok. its only God.... from my own experience, i think it's better that u just treat urself in ur house if u can afford it. it's better to do that and die trying than go to a hospital in this Nigeria and end up dying there, in some cases before you even enter the building..... infact this sort of new is just pathetically shameful

2 Likes

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by sevo(m): 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
benzene00:

See question abeg??
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by naijacartoon: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
i hope he got subsidised bill for providing power
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by DMerciful(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
I'm sure he voted for change no wonder he refused to mention darkness minister

1 Like

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by uvie66: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
9jvirgin:
My experience in 2 countries:

New Country; Good morning sir : Please don't use sir for me. Let's go grab a coffee first.

Old Country; Good morning sir : How are you? Have you briefed your team? Are funds available? What time are they setting out? Okay cool, see me later.

Moral of the story : Africans are too obsessed with power.
You are right, Dr this, Director of that, CEO, Head of parastatal.....bla bla bla...Now the director of this so called university college hospital or rather local clinic cannot provide power to his patients. It is a pity, Nigerians live in pre historic times.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
ednut1:
May God punish the british for granting us independence
more like may God punish our ancestors for seeking independence when they knew they were fools

3 Likes

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by pawesome(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
benzene00:

your village people are not trying for you at all

1 Like

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by asawanathegreat(m): 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nawa for this country oo
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by SarkinYarki: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
What kind of country is this sef
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by miicun(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
naija where are we qoinq?
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by holuphisayor(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2018
In shithole election is much more important than the welfare of its citizens.
Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
Those referring to Buhari as the father of their nation, come and see the love of fathers.

He solved the problem first before complaining.

To all the fathers out there!!!!! Keep it up guys.

What a loving Dad.

Some of these things make me hate it with passion when I see some teenagers talk back at their parents.

Not some funny parents though. Like a Dad raping his daughter.. I wonder why it's not a capital offense with death sentence in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Brings His Generator For Child’s Treatment At UCTH - photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Always in the news for the wrong things....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia / Usman Ndagi, Immigration Officer, Dies Hours After His Sister's Death (pix) / Will Masturbation Affect Me In The Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.