Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Who My God Is - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who My God Is (684 Views)

Where Is My God-given Husband? / My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. / 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who My God Is by ugo2u(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2010
[center]A LOOK AT GOD

God is patient and kind, He is never envious nor boils over with jealousy
He is not boastful neither does He display Himself arrogantly

God is not rude, and does not insist on His own rights or His own way, because
He is not selfish, touchy or resentful, He takes no account of evil we do to Him.

God does not rejoice at injustice but rejoices when truth prevails, God bears up under
anything and everything that comes and He is ready to believe the best of every person.
He never loses hope concerning us and best of all He never fails.[/center][/center][/right][/center][/left][/center]
Re: Who My God Is by Blueice4re(f): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2010
Yes, ooooooo,he remained the same from generation to generation.
Re: Who My God Is by babymine(f): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2010
My God is Splendid!
Re: Who My God Is by babymine(f): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2010
He is JEHOVAH OVERDO!
Re: Who My God Is by babymine(f): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2010
The ONE who uses the basket to fetch water just to disgrace the bucket!
Re: Who My God Is by babymine(f): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2010
The Creator of heaven and earth.
Re: Who My God Is by babymine(f): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2010
The Ancient of Days.
Re: Who My God Is by femmy2010(m): 4:19pm On Jul 24, 2010
My God is superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Re: Who My God Is by nopuqeater: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2010
am waiting for somebody to mention the Name of The God.
Re: Who My God Is by Jenwitemi(m): 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2010
Now, that is a nice looking god you got there, ugo. He must reflect you.
ugo_2u:

[center]A LOOK AT GOD

He is not selfish, touchy or resentful, He takes no account of evil we do to Him.

God does not rejoice at injustice but rejoices when truth prevails, God bears up under
anything and everything that comes and He is ready to believe the best of every person.
He never loses hope concerning us and best of all He never fails.[/center][/center][/right][/center][/left][/center]
Re: Who My God Is by ice234: 2:46am On Jul 26, 2010
blessed trinity
Re: Who My God Is by babymine(f): 11:47am On Jul 26, 2010
The I AM THAT I AM
Re: Who My God Is by femmy2010(m): 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2010
The only 1 GOD.
Re: Who My God Is by thehomer: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2010
ugo_2u:

[center]A LOOK AT GOD

He never loses hope concerning us and best of all He never fails.

I think it would be best if you named this God because the only character that I can recall that comes close is the fictional character, Dr. Manhattan. Besides, there are so many Gods that we know or have known of.
Re: Who My God Is by Analissa(f): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2010
shocked
ugo_2u:

He is never envious nor boils over with jealousy

Exodus 34:14
" for the Lord your God is a jealous God"
Re: Who My God Is by vescucci(m): 2:45am On Jul 27, 2010
It is always a thing of amusement to me when people ALWAYS paint God the way THEY want Him to be. God is love. God is unimaginable love. God hurts when we sin. Wtf? Why should God hurt when we sin? God is gentle and loves us in an unimaginable way. Yeah right. It is possible God loves us like that. But why are such beliefs necessary? And the funniest thing is how one person will completely look down upon another person's perception of God as if God came to reveal Himself exclusively to him. God has no use for being gentle or not rude. There are characteristics that are simply ludicrous to attach to God in my opinion. The same rules do not apply to Him and such qualifications as selfless, caring, good etc are just ridiculous. he should be described as powerful, intelligent, just, aware etc if anything.

(1) (Reply)

Preaching To A Tough Crowd / Fear Not! Be Bold / Are You Fasting Now? If Yes Please Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.