Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,634 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

"I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy (58158 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Josh44s(m): 10:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Sarang:
If she love him this much.. this could have been something real.. but trust 9ja nah.. always money first!

Something real kwanu? You talk this one o cheesy
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by jeff1607(m): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2018
all these people making the name Jeff sound bad
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by webmaster01: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

But if dem carry u go location, order for wetin u like, u no go know say dem lazy ?
Dah time u go

dey smile for your country

no mind hypocrites like her.

baba
check my signature u fit need my services

1 Like

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by famology(m): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2018
These ishan boys,he may have worked on her and buried her picture in the cemetery by the grave of a woman. One day the owner of your soul will call for it and there and then you will realize that all you've been chasing after is all VANITY!

1 Like

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Mizk(f): 10:28am On Nov 10, 2018
omooba969:

...coz you're a hustler yourself.
It depends on what hustler means to you.
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by DAntivirus: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2018
Pureety:
Loneliness issa bastard cheesy
hi
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by omooba969(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Mizk:
It depends on what hustler means to you.

You know what I mean.

Bye
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
Lazy youths.

I weep for my country.
As for the white woman, na jazz dem take hold you. undecided
See as you fine. I'm Lust at beauty!
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by ObaKlaz: 10:35am On Nov 10, 2018
Who be dat pesin wey roast oga Seun there? The man deserves it. His only recent 'innovation' here is to force everyone to accept that useless islamic creed on muslim posts, while he goes around attacking Christ and Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2018
Mizk:
How they get so obsessed with those g-boys is what i don't get, see her acting like a lovestruck teenager after what the edo demon did to her, nawao, people like me can smell scam miles away.
Yes, the poor easily smell scam easily.. But when you have more than enough, you likely not consider what you wish to give, because you may likely see it as nothing. Like let me just give a try on this person

4 Likes

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Mizk(f): 10:40am On Nov 10, 2018
Blyzz:
Yes, the poor easily smell scam easily.. But when you have more than enough, you likely not consider what you wish to give, because you may likely see it as nothing. Like let me just give a try on this person
Ok Mr rich guy, you can show you're rich by doing charity work, not running your mouth online, you could be one sit at home couch potato looser in real life but on nairaland you're rich, don't quote me anymore.
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Mizk:
Ok Mr rich guy, you can show you're rich by doing charity work, not running your mouth online, you could be one sit at home couch potato looser in real life but on nairaland you're rich, don't quote me anymore.
ok, charity work�.
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by meobizy(f): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2018
I'm sure 'Jeffery' is in this forum creating daily posts looking for tools to aid him 'cha che' even better. He will never educate himself by reading threads and commenting sensibly but one will find him weekly in clubs drinking in excess.
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by StandardJohn(m): 10:51am On Nov 10, 2018
I almost scammed one of them last week, but my church mind no gree me. The woman sef dey try arrange make i leave naija

2 Likes

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by oluxy(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2018
Lol..... Edo people!

Terriii gbogbo sasa for una
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Medunah: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2018
And y'all are still wondering why foreigners are afraid of doing business with Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by BedLam: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2018
chigoizie7:

do u know what frustration is?

do u know how it affects people?

and then, ALL of a sudden, one cute black young guy pops out from nowhere to profess undying love to u. telling u what u have never heard in years, making u feel so special, making u have that confidence back in ur life, making u come out of depression, making u realise that u are worth so much as a human. my, if u have been depressed or frustrated , and someone u never expected came along, to give u a million and one reasons to be happy and fulfilled once again, my dear u will see them as ur god.

y will ask me why depression or frustration? my dear we are so blessed in this part of the world when it comes to enjoying social lives. over there? they don't, they lock themselves up in their apartment and keep dieing slowly.

too much psychos and too much shrinks.

and its not juju . na psychology, wonder how and why they go for a particular kinda women on dating sites, come to think of it, what is a beautiful lady that is in a healthy relationship either dating or by marriage doing on a dating site? they seek love and to be loved, and when Yahoo boys come along, they fall prey easily.
What social life do you have in this part of the world? To go out and drink beer or what? You clearly don't know what social life is.
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Rubbiish(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Am back Who missed me? cheesy
No one
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by odigbosky(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2018
famology:
These ishan boys,he may have worked on her and buried her picture in the cemetery by the grave of a woman. One day the owner of your soul will call for it and there and then you will realize that all you've been chasing after is all VANITY!

its not ishan
it is Esan

1 Like

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by famology(m): 11:10am On Nov 10, 2018
odigbosky:

its not ishan
it is Esan

Una know una self.Ishan people!
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by colestephan86: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2018
Dockaysworld:
A recent victim of electronic dating scam, identified as Mrs terry, has landed in serious trouble after finding out that her online lover, one mr jeffery, who she sent all her hard earned money is a fraudster.

The victim who went to seek relationship counsel at the hands of popular american talk show host, Dr phil, burst into uncontrollable tears while proffesing her undying love for mr jeffery who told her he was a california based businessman.

Tragedy was said to have struck when mr jeffery suddenly went into the blue after she pumped some serious amount of money into his “aza”.

She later discovered on dr phil’s show that jeffery was a nigerian based fraudster who operated from his base in ekpoma, Edo state after his true location was exposed.

” if i met my scammer today i would like to say how could you be so cruel to hurt someone like me.

My family won’t talk to me, my bank won’t even let me in my bank, am afriad am gonna get arrested.

Honestly i am so in love with my scammer, i miss him texting me and telling me that he loved me, and i was special to him”, she said
Watch full video; https://www.instagram.com/dockaysworldng/p/Bp9uQZZhFYd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=p9r6p1ai89ox

Source; https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/11/09/i-love-and-miss-him-so-much-woman-scammed-by-ekpoma-based-yahoo-boy-cries-uncontrollably-as-she-finds-out/

Oh , dear. Was really touched with the " cruel" part. You these people don't believe that there are people who lie and scam to survive.
And I read some of the commenta on here and I begin to doubt if truly this country has a future. We have now being rewired to believe that it's only when you scam people you can live.
Dignity of labour still pays

1 Like

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by odigbosky(m): 11:16am On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=famology post=72842475]
Una know una self.Ishan people![/quot

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 10, 2018
Twizzy30:
hehe grin
.E don dey happen grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Am back
Who missed me? cheesy

You know I did.. Hon kiss kiss kiss
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by DTBCLICKS(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2018
SantiRAMBO:
If the profit is gross holla me on cheque, if not let the Gee boys profit on net.
king Kong
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by kpukpuyenke: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

I never knew Edo jazz was strong enough to make a foreign woman reason like a cockroach even after being scammed.

This is the kind of jazz we need to use on Lifless Buhari for him to wholeheartedly resign

Then after he resigned he would be wishing he had resigned earlier
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by siverspooon(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2018
...WOW am back and d mod wey ban me clap 4 urself. Well all na 4mat no be juju, my opinion though
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by DeWisedon(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
Lazy youths.

I weep for my country.
As for the white woman, na jazz dem take hold you. undecided
only losers post trash like you just did
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Dirkcoyt: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2018
Blyzz:
You’re right

1 Like

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Dirkcoyt: 11:41am On Nov 10, 2018
StandardJohn:
I almost scammed one of them last week, but my church mind no gree me. The woman sef dey try arrange make i leave naija
You’re a fool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part / Pastor Charity Okpara Sells Member’s 7-Month-Old Baby In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.