Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

"I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy (58175 Views)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
Admin401:
What's up with all the advert on this site na? Seu.n una no dey see this thing? Can't anything be done about it?

You claim atheist atheist but you can't figure out a permanent solution to this advert spam, from that fake MTN cheat guys, to the betting crew, now this programming group is here. I'm tired of seeing that guy with a chiselled face.

Increase the amount of wait-time a new monicker has before commenting on any section to 48 hours, make registration of new profile a bit difficult. You will not do any one of them.

Everything here is stagnant and acient, fcck!!!

I thought atheists are supposed to be thinkers. I guess you guys are just anti-christains and nothing more.

Don't mind him.. If he was creative, NL should have been competing with huge sites like quora, even Facebook due to its DM feature. Sadly, the site is the same forever and ever. No change, nothing new.. All we get as FP materials are nothing but tweets.

He needs to establish an office and recruit developers who knows whatsup. If not, this forum will soon hit the rock.

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Mizk:
How they get so obsessed with those g-boys is what i don't get, see her acting like a lovestruck teenager after what the edo demon did to her, nawao, people like me can smell scam miles away.
its lonliness

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Mizk(f): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2018
lefulefu:

its lonliness
I kinda think so too?

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Am back Who missed me? cheesy
Shea if we miss u na wetin we gain?

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
When the plus is real
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
SmellySperm:

Shea if we miss u na wetin we gain?
Alot my dear wink
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Alot my dear wink
My dear we don do am taya..... Finally finally notin comeout

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Am back
Who missed me? cheesy
well......
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Am back
Who missed me? cheesy

Lol another queenbelle

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by dangoteinlaw: 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
I just discovered this is old news and it's not even related to scam but offcourse seun and his mods will do anything for traffic mtcheeew

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Martinez39(m): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
IamD18:

I never knew Edo jazz was strong enough to make a foreign woman reason like a cockroach even after being scammed.

This is the kind of jazz we need to use on Lifless Buhari for him to wholeheartedly resign
Na her type dey become SJW, antifa, anti-trump, toxic feminist for America and dey go come dey disturb people's peace.
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Xisnin(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2018
She is an old woman. She will settle for anything.
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Sarang(f): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2018
If she love him this much.. this could have been something real.. but trust 9ja nah.. always money first!

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by JuanDeDios: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
Lazy youths.

I weep for my country.
As for the white woman, na jazz dem take hold you. undecided
Which jazz? Some of you don't know what the mind is capable of.

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Fhowe: 10:01am On Nov 10, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
Lol hope say no be agbawo oo coz na the hottest guy 4 Ekp be that grin grin
little do you know exp get men wey pass men no hottest na daily the hottest Dey change

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by jpmoriarti(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2018
This is a vivid example of Stockholm syndrome. Sorry Madame angry grin

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Mikepenny5(m): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2018
Everyone shouting jazz ,everything is not jaz ,when your in need of something and that thing comes your way ,you will do anything.what about the legit love? Na jaz una go call am

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

I never knew Edo jazz was strong enough to make a foreign woman reason like a cockroach even after being scammed.

This is the kind of jazz we need to use on Lifless Buhari for him to wholeheartedly resign

Hahaha
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by idonhammer: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:
only fools like you thinks that Yahoo is for lazy people...For your information, your so called efcc officials and your bank manager are all Yahoo guys.
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by omooba969(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2018
Mizk:
How they get so obsessed with those g-boys is what i don't get, see her acting like a lovestruck teenager after what the edo demon did to her, nawao, people like me can smell scam miles away.

...coz you're a hustler yourself.

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by omooba969(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2018
wayne4loan:
Juju @ work grin

No JuJu, it's all format & staging.

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by alezzy13: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2018
Many of you just yapping your mouth don't know just how devastating loneliness can be, esp for a middle-aged to old lady, probably widowed or divorced.

Then suddenly a so-called guy comes professing love for her. We can all pontificate here, but truth is, if we were to be thier position, we'll probably do the same.

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by alezzy13: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2018
Mikepenny5:
Everyone shouting jazz ,everything is not jaz ,when your in need of something and that thing comes your way ,you will do anything.what about the legit love? Na jaz una go call am

Thank you o jare.
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2018
Jazz at work. Meanwhile for those on access and family package on active sub should check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by omooba969(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2018
honestmike:
this na specially made edo jazz

It's no jazz, it's pure format & staging.

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by IkemChris(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan................... grin grin grin
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by omooba969(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
Am back
Who missed me? cheesy

Who are you?

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Josh44s(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2018
IamD18:

Believe me when I tell some are not Jazz but packaging. These white Women are way different from African women in mindset and thinking. Love means everything to them. If you know how to write poetic love messages and you enter yahoo. Guy forget it.

Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by Groovenaija360(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy by martineverest(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Where Can I get this Juju?
go and work

Man Laments As Prostitute He Carried Stole Diamond Earrings, Chain & Passport / Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters