Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) (35516 Views)

Yul Edochie With His Daughter And 3 Sons (Danielle, Kambi, Karl & Victor) / Chinyere Wilfred, Husband And 3 Sons (Pictures) / MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
Creativebae:

Since you are wealthy,,
Congrats Oga
thanks you
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Creativebae(f): 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...disease.

Lolzzzz thanks jare..
Illiteracy is the highest disease...
Queen premiere is still available.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
Pentools:

Bad belle....enemyofprogress get behind me...I forbid you tongue tongue tongue
keep my post and see what happens
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Pentools(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
keep my post and see what happens

I will sure keep it to mock you by ending Jan...

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by legibow: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
i know those boys will be sucking and licking her pussy
who released this dog....

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Deltatoto: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
Creativebae:

Since you are wealthy,,
Congrats Oga
are u a part of smart delta tv crew?
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Creativebae(f): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:

Nope but I have friends there, plus I base there
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by QueenDeborah(f): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish! None of them resemble their father
Wat are you insinuating?

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
Pentools:

I will sure keep it to mock you by ending Jan...
by that time she will still be pretending to be a good girl, wait till after the birth your second child, which she would bring from outside for you
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Hassan88(m): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Is that what you do to your Mum?

Please stop it, it's not good.

3 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
delta toto no dey too sweet like Calabar, tiv and igala pussy
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Deltatoto: 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
Creativebae:

Nope but I have friends there, plus I base there
oh ok I base here too I saw you with mic that’s y what do u do
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by tunary(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Body odour everywhere.
Looks like ur battling with it
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Creativebae(f): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
oh ok I base here too I saw you with mic that’s y what do u do

First of all sorry for my harsh words..
I run a street trivia
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by frozen70(f): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Guy stop this senseless statement,
There is no award for foolish comments

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by frozen70(f): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Guy stop this senseless statement,
There is no award for foolish comments

Upgrade your sense small

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Deltatoto: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
Creativebae:

First of all sorry for my harsh words..
I run a street trivia
oh ok no p...I don’t get mad easily.lets exchange digits and meet up
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Creativebae(f): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
oh ok no p...I don’t get mad easily.lets exchange digits and meet up

Lol..
D. M me
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Deltatoto: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
Creativebae:

Lol..
D. M me
do I no how to?u do it with ur WhatsApp no pls..
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Creativebae(f): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
do I no how to?u do it with ur WhatsApp no pls..
Ok
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by PapaAdanna: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Pentools(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
by that time she will still be pretending to be a good girl, wait till after the birth your second child, which she would bring from outside for you

Nigga get lost already jare!

All women can't be like your wretched mother that was impregnated by another miserable fellow to beget you, rather than your father.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by OyiOtukpo: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2018
[quote author=SIMPLYkush post=72824835]i know those boys will be sucking and licking her pussy

this shows you're still a baby, spewing idiocy from your mouth, disgracing your poor parents who did everything to train you maximally. Say NO to peer pressure

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Deltatoto: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Creativebae:

Ok
pls once u send it let me know
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Creativebae(f): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto post=72

830921:

pls once u send it let me know

Sent
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Deltatoto: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Creativebae:

Sent
where will I now c it.im not used to this where will I open it from old
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2018
Pentools:

Nigga get lost already jare!

All women can't be like your wretched mother that was impregnated by another miserable fellow to beget you, rather than your father.
that's how one feels when his babe is an olosho
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Creativebae(f): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
Deltatoto:
where will I now c it.im not used to this where will I open it from old

Check your mail
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by pinknipple: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
tongue

Noting turns me on as a woman with a well-crafted and straight legs,
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Deltatoto: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2018
Creativebae:

Check your mail
pls add me directly I can’t even check mail 08151123817
Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by Pentools(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2018
enemyofprogress:
that's how one feels when his babe is an olosho

Eerrrhhhhhhhhhhh leave am for me.
Monkey no fine, but him mama like am.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli With Her 3 Sons Tobe, Gozi, Chizi Oboli (Pictures) by delishpot: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2018
iyblaq:

I believe you you have a mother.... undecided

Some jobless kids on NL just like to type rubish. Ignore the idiot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC, Bossman Comes For Banky W' 'Marry' Inscription, Advises Adesua Etomi / Regina Daniels Foundation Hangs Out With The Kids, Shares Food On Childrensday / Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.