Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" (43123 Views)

Rita Dominic Marks 49th Birthday (Pictures) / Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role / Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by jamezman(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
All ur mate 4 de industry dn dey ansa ”ehnn” 4rm deir grand children...... Nonsense nd 吃呢色

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by tfelicityk(m): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
For those that understood it. In Africa, at her age... There is much to it..
7inches:
Good, always follow ur heart, marriage is not do or die affair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by pxjosh(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
Where is yuzedo cry cry

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
This Igbo people no even many for Nigeria....... Look at the portion the occupied....and na only South East self. No be the whole South South ........Kwanu

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by tfelicityk(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
She needs it... Don't be surprised soon we may read that she is now a single mother...
Donexy16:
Lol.. Keep consoling yourself

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by CharleyBright(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2018
Dey there and be sharping your mouth as a Single at 43yrs.
Menopause never catch up with you yet. When u are 50yrs, you will be begging to be married and running from pillar to post seeking child.
Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Abfinest007(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
another attribute of lai Mohammed in display
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Thank God you didn't love.
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Indeed. Almost married someone, but glad you didn't. When your mates are showing off their lovely kids and lovely families,dey there dey do you almost married someone at 43 years old
If person no born you, you for exist??

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Lordofthewest(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
Donexy16:

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
Eeya kpele.

She even bought herself a wedding ring grin

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by bluefilm: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
Donexy16:

You dey mind am?

Leave make she dey deceive herself.

By the way, who marriage epp sef?

Nonsense. angry
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by madjune(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2018
Every year this girl dey talk about marriage and nearly marrying.

Hmm. December don reach o.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
zubby29:
y r u just so childish and immature
forget all diz nitwits calling her names....The comedy here is we all would av recorded splendid times online if only their reckless belligerent parents waited to conceive them most of them here are products of traditional and religious conjugations.,some are from promiscuity,some products of leaking condoms..Some even abominations...forget them bro reading here i av told confidants is an avenue to ascertain the thinking and mindset of Nigerians...I have alot of friends here that i understand because they are different...Keep it up pals!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by arabbunkum: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
Stop deceiving yasef with roundabout grammar. Hanty, goan marry o

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by technicallyrich(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Aminubaba:
This Igbo people no even many for Nigeria....... Look at the portion the occupied....and na only South East self. No be the whole South South ........Kwanu
ammajiri,land mass has nothig to do with population.
The same way the ss and se feeds the nation,even though their land mass is smaller to your uselless land.
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by prinnzsky(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2018
Idiot!!
Earthbound:
When they get to this post menopausal age, they find it difficult to submit to any man.

That's by the way. I'm still on the queue. She's one register I'd love to mark.
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Ogaga87(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Next time when you're coming to Nigeria, you'll find yourself in the north... I hope Yerima is reading this
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by TruthHurts100: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Amagite:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, has revealed that if she's going to get married, she will marry the man of her dreams and not the man the society dreams for her.

In a new interview with TVC, the 43 year 'ageless' actress also revealed that she almost married someone, but it didn't work out.

She said; 

"I would marry the man of my dreams and not the man the society dreams for me. Society feels that there's something wrong with you if you are a certain age and you are not married.

What if it's the society that something is wrong with, for thinking that way, for forcing someone to do what they do not want to do, or forcing them to do what they want to do but in their own time.

I almost married someone, we were there, but it didn't work out and I am happy it didn't work out.

Watch the video and read more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/i-almost-married-someone-but-im-happy-i-didnt-rita-dominic.html

Damage control. Excuse
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Gboy101: 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
it would be difficult for single man to married this one. na second wife sure pass
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by GaggleNSwallow: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
Old mama.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by coolzeal(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Damn it? you people should cut this lady a break. Why all the hates?
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by AnalQueenluci: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
meobizy:
Awon Night Newspaper. Nobody dey look her way again. She's trying to remind us she was once a hot cake.
badmouth
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Baroba(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
Rextizzle:
She's getting old, remove the excess makeup to see her real face. grin

Same thing that happens to every human, you are not getting younger yourself..

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by faithfull18(f): 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
meobizy:
Awon Night Newspaper.
Nobody dey look her way again.
She's trying to remind us she was once a hot cake.
People will just be making unreasonable comments. You police her about for you to be so sure nobody is looking her way right.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by faithfull18(f): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
Gboy101:
it would be difficult for single man to married this one. na second wife sure pass
Says who? You are God now.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Donexy16(m): 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2018
TarOrfeek:
I almost cared about your decision, but I'm glad I did not.

Nonsense! Fish and Borehole.

LOL. If you know you know
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Femiflo1: 11:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
REYDAS SIGNATURE on this New Kinda S. T. E. W. #ShirtsTooExclusive2Wear.... Pre Order Here, +234 (0) 8164540858

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by staytravel: 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
To be honest,
I'm glad she didnt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoK97dot_w
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by israelmao(m): 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
An African society if you are yet to marry it will be on your mind per second per second whether consciously or unconsciously.Marriage is good and sweet if you find true love and you two understand each other couple with the fear of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Goes Topless In New Photo / Uncle Mark Angel joins the beard gang as fans react / Tobi Bakre Cooks And Twerks For His Pregnant Wife, Anu Oladosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.