Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" (43129 Views)

Rita Dominic Marks 49th Birthday (Pictures) / Rita Dominic: I Was Paid N10,000 For My First Movie Role / Tega Dominic: I Won’t Put Myself Under Pressure To Meet Your Expectations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Jayslicky: 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2018
How will a beautiful lady like rita dominic still be single. I think there is more that meets the eye. Don't worry rita your perfect husband is coming your way soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by iammolise(m): 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
43 yrs old evening newspaper
Hanty be dere and consoling ursef.......since u still dey talk about am i know say every nite ur pillows dey wet with tears

When she has chased away all the potential suitors finish... Her mom go don cry give her well well "Rita where are my grand children, go and give me my grand children!!! (x2) I beg u, go and give me my grand children ohhhh!!! "
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by CYBON: 1:06am On Nov 10, 2018
Get your project writing and masters thesis done at the lowest price. we have presence in U.K, U.S.A and Africa delivering quality and unique contents to students. We do all for you from start to finish. our services include ; masters thesis writing, final year project writing end of term report, long essay. format : 275 words/page times new roman double spacing. you get : free coverpage . table of content and other preliminaries. 100% plagiarism free genuine contents you can defend . call or WhatsApp 08147732384 or visit our website at www.essayafrica.com
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by atikuobi2019nig: 1:19am On Nov 10, 2018
SilentWisper:
evening news paper go and marry tongue

bro, don't u think u are too harsh on her? pls take it easy
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Duru1(m): 2:08am On Nov 10, 2018
Amagite:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, has revealed that if she's going to get married, she will marry the man of her dreams and not the man the society dreams for her.

In a new interview with TVC, the 43 year 'ageless' actress also revealed that she almost married someone, but it didn't work out.

She said; 

"I would marry the man of my dreams and not the man the society dreams for me. Society feels that there's something wrong with you if you are a certain age and you are not married.

What if it's the society that something is wrong with, for thinking that way, for forcing someone to do what they do not want to do, or forcing them to do what they want to do but in their own time.

I almost married someone, we were there, but it didn't work out and I am happy it didn't work out.

Watch the video and read more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/i-almost-married-someone-but-im-happy-i-didnt-rita-dominic.html

If you do not like the social protocols obeyed by your society, you can easily elope. Just get hell out of the society and stop being foolish and petty.
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by karika2018: 2:38am On Nov 10, 2018
she is a lesbian and is using this as an excuse.....listen to her interview on mtv way back....she said she does not like men and avoid dating. nigerians needs to be wise..........she is masking herself because people keep asking.

watch my words.....rita would not marry.....

and if she does it is pay the person...after a while and say they are saparated.....

remain my post

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by karika2018: 2:40am On Nov 10, 2018
she is a lesbian and is using this as an excuse.....listen to her interview on mtv way back....she said she does not like men and avoid dating. nigerians needs to be wise..........she is masking herself because people keep asking.

watch my words.....rita would not marry.....

and if she does it is pay the person...after a while and say they are saparated.....

remember my post in years to come

this girl is from my town mbaise and we already know she cannot marry

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by porshnuel: 3:12am On Nov 10, 2018
Thugnificent:
Good day Nairalanders. I really need assistance. I lost my dad early this year and ever since then, things have been really difficult. Not really because I'm dependent on him for survival but the burial cost put a financial strain on me as the first son. And my other younger siblings are still in school. I was just a fresh passed out corper yet to secure a job when the sad incident occurred, and i used my entire nysc allowance savings to sponsor the burial.

Honestly, life hasn't been fair. To see food to even eat is a big issue. I try to see if i could get construction job at least to solve the hunger issue, but nothing is forthcoming. Please i really need a job no matter how small. I'm in Lagos and can be a reached on 09074843276. I'm a graduate with a Bsc in public administration (2:2) and can read and write fluently and also good at computer appreciation. I can submit my CV on request. Thanks and God bless.
Nigga I feed my self nd my stupid father is still alive I wish I will loss him
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by alexvatt(m): 3:35am On Nov 10, 2018
I love Rita so much, and I will love to mary her.
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by hazardneymar: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2018
Amagite:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, has revealed that if she's going to get married, she will marry the man of her dreams and not the man the society dreams for her.

In a new interview with TVC, the 43 year 'ageless' actress also revealed that she almost married someone, but it didn't work out.dis is her problem

She said; 

"I would marry the man of my dreams and not the man the society dreams for me. Society feels that there's something wrong with you if you are a certain age and you are not married.

What if it's the society that something is wrong with, for thinking that way, for forcing someone to do what they do not want to do, or forcing them to do what they want to do but in their own time.

I almost married someone, we were there, but it didn't work out and I am happy it didn't work out.

Watch the video and read more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/11/i-almost-married-someone-but-im-happy-i-didnt-rita-dominic.html

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by NwaJozi: 5:29am On Nov 10, 2018
Genevieve looks better and younger
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by saintneo(m): 6:08am On Nov 10, 2018
Donexy16:
Lol.. Keep consoling yourself..
We all know it's not been easy with you being without a husband and children at this ur age
very shallow!
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Bedlecturer(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2018
Yeye talk. Go and marry, or you want reach menopause before you kukuma marry?
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Amarabae(f): 6:26am On Nov 10, 2018
Just ignore them and enjoy your life jare

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2018
Me too, thankGod I ended it at the dying minute. There is no rush in life biko.
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Erastuslove: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2018
Mmmmmmm 43 and not married when will you have ur kids? Most girls today miss their best chances and true lover and exchange them with IPhone and gifts in the name of being Sharp..... Mind you after the original lovers comes around and you choose to flex more, they will GI away and PLAYERS will be the last at this age....
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Thugnificent(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2018
porshnuel:

Nigga I feed my self nd my stupid father is still alive I wish I will loss him
That's not a nice thing to say bro in all honesty.
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Bridget95(f): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2018
Donexy16:
Lol.. Keep consoling yourself..
We all know it's not been easy with you being without a husband and children at this ur age
Baba you are not lying,that girl must be going through a lot deep down in heart �but she must daily save face.
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by CDCEO001: 7:27am On Nov 10, 2018
sholatech:
If we guessed right That You almost married Jim Iyke, we are more than happy you did not marry him.
Na wa oo! Is also Jim Iyke that came to my mind when i read it.
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Bridget95(f): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2018
Rextizzle:
She's getting old, remove the excess makeup to see her real face. grin
bros take it easy.

Excess make up,lolz.
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by porshnuel: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2018
Thugnificent:
That's not a nice thing to say bro in all honesty.
We live in same house he eats outside dnt gv us a dime am 21nd this has been going on almost 5-6 years even wen in sec school never pays skull fees

I will soon sell our property behind his back nd start my own life I swear ...soon
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Bridget95(f): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Aminubaba:
This Igbo people no even many for Nigeria....... Look at the portion the occupied....and na only South East self. No be the whole South South ........Kwanu
yes their land mass is small but their population is mighty that they are in great number in every part of the Earth.They constitute the second highest in population of every state in Nigeria after the indigenes.That is why when they sneeze or make a noise, every area hears it.They are a giant.Deal with it because how it happened is a mistery even to you.God is great!
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by oglalasioux(m): 7:43am On Nov 10, 2018
The only happy marriage is between two frustrated poor persons who have given up on life's endless struggles and have decided to live out the rest of their miserable lives in the little 'happiness' they can find.

Anonymous author.

Stay safe. Stay unmarried.
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by oluwasegun007(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2018
Almost
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by rapwide(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2018
chaiii
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Femijohn198: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2018
thank God you didn't married Jim Iyke
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by linearity: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2018
7inches:
Good, always follow ur heart, marriage is not do or die affair

And you think, it is not in her heart to marry at 43?

I think, if she had followed her heart, which I think she is doing, she would have gotten married before the turn of last decade....it is just that, the other half is not clicking!

If you like follow your heart uppanda, if the other heart is not following you or has unfollowed you, nothing will happen as far as marriage is concern.
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Chubhie: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2018
Rextizzle:
She's getting old, remove the excess makeup to see her real face. grin
We all age.
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Chubhie: 9:50am On Nov 10, 2018
SilentWisper:
evening news paper go and marry tongue
As if you will forever remain a morning newspaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by Thugnificent(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2018
porshnuel:

We live in same house he eats outside dnt gv us a dime am 21nd this has been going on almost 5-6 years even wen in sec school never pays skull fees

I will soon sell our property behind his back nd start my own life I swear ...soon
What exactly does he do for a living pls?
Re: Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" by porshnuel: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Thugnificent:
What exactly does he do for a living pls?
Sell recharge card wholesale@kaduna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Goes Topless In New Photo / Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest / Tonto Dikeh Lovely In Sheer Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.