Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,617 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family (1535 Views)

She Travelled Abroad Then she Stop Taking me Serious. / How Do I Reduced My Love For My Boyfriend He's Taking Me For Granted / "My Husband Sent Me Away Because I Was Dressed Like This To A Party"- Lady Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by LankyLanky(m): 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2018
I love my girlfriend but I think she's taking me away from my family.... Anything I do something for my family she will start quarreling up and down... We are in Italy living with each other. She want me to do for her family the more. Is that how relationship suppose to be? She doesn't quarrel whenever I send money to her family... I have a nice job, and she don't. But the job I have. Came from her. I pay the bills, take care of her and support her in anything. Still yet she interferes whenever I helped my family... Yesterday was the worst.. She collected my money and send it home to her family... I asked her and she said she has right to do anything with my money because she put me there. I'm sad because I have no document yet but she had her own document. her document is what we used to rent our apartment... She have power over the house and I don't want to lose that house because it's close to my work.. Now She's threatening me with the house.. I'm a Benin boy she's esan.. If i tried anything now I may lost my job and that means my documents won't be grant, I'm just tired of some girls in this Europe, I'm not doing anything wrong but she just want to ruin my life.. I'm confused.

Anytime I called her to talk, she always saying whenever I want to send money to my people that I should send it to her family first,, then her family will bring it to my people..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by daben1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
your mistake is telling her you're sending money to your people(or is she in charge of your money too?) , I wanted to say something different but since you've document issues, I won't, bro, try and sort your yourself out please, and after that, let her know that a goat in your family is far more important than her.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by bujebudanu1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2018
This is quite funny and serious.bros is there no way u can send money to your people without letting her know.
You don't have to inform her that you are sending money na

I never see wetin go take me away from my parents.

They call me and my siblings home and abroad more than 5x daily.
U come dey ask if you go send them money.

I get the paper issue Sha
But bros.find a way to send money to your people.only u must know about it .
Finish

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by LankyLanky(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2018
daben1:
lyour girlfriend is taking you away from your family" you should be ashamed of yourself
you too... you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by bigkahuna704(m): 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
Won Ti Fi Obo Da Opolo Eleyi Ru. grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by highqueen(f): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2018
Nawa she be witch o.
Her type will kill you if you dare leave the relationship

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by Ceede: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
bujebudanu1:
This is quite funny and serious.bros is there no way u can send money to your people without letting her know.
Man!!! think like a woman, act like a MAN, no situation is beyond your control. Come down get wot u want n free d stupid 'Ass'.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2018
K
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by LankyLanky(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
bujebudanu1:

I never see wetin go take me away from my parents.

They call me and my siblings home and abroad more than 5x daily.
U come dey ask if you go send them money.

I get the paper issue Sha
But bros.find a way to send money to your people.only u must know about it .
Finish

she monitor me die. I sends money sometimes on code. but she must find out and burst out
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by donbachi(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
It is better to live on the roof of a building,than live with a contentous woman...start looking for another job asap...else,you will forever remain her workchop....stop letting her know you are sending money to your people.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by bujebudanu1(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2018
LankyLanky:
she monitor me die. I sends money sometimes on code. but she must find out and burst out

Must be from you or your people at home.
Just help your people.

God forbid bad thing.
Money wey she no want spend now.make u no go spend double tomorrow

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2018
Oh No. Why are you letting her manipulate you?

Save money and move out.
She'll drain you dry if you stay.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by Jayslicky: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
OP can you listen to yourself. I pray you receive sense IJN not for your sake but for your parents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by habsydiamond(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
U just need deliverance cos she don collect Friday give u Saturday for sense.. b4 she format ur memory u better go meet ur pastor or Alfa to restore ur brain b4 it will be too late...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by daben1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
LankyLanky:
you too... you should be ashamed of yourself.
sorry for the post bro, I modified after I read it to the end

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by LankyLanky(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2018
habsydiamond:
U just need deliverance cos she don collect Friday give u Saturday for sense.. b4 she format ur memory u better go meet ur pastor or Alfa to restore ur brain b4 it will be too late...
deliverance? do your brain need reset?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by LankyLanky(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Jayslicky:
OP can you listen to yourself. I pray you receive sense IJN not for your sake but for your parents.
Mr sense pray for yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by Uyi168: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2018
GF for that matter..
Not even wife..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by LankyLanky(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:
Nawa she be witch o.
Her type will kill you if you dare leave the relationship
and if you see her!!!! she's very calm and simple in face. she didn't behave like this until I got my job..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by highqueen(f): 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
LankyLanky:
and if you see her!!!! she's very calm and simple in face. she didn't behave like this until I got my job..
Lol.shes insecure.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by MannieA(f): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2018
LankyLanky:
I love my girlfriend but I think she's taking me away from my family.... Anything I do something for my family she will start quarreling up and down... We are in Italy living with each other. She want me to do for her family the more. Is that how relationship suppose to be? She doesn't quarrel whenever I send money to her family... I have a nice job, and she don't. But the job I have. Came from her. I pay the bills, take care of her and support her in anything. Still yet she interferes whenever I helped my family... Yesterday was the worst.. She collected my money and send it home to her family... I asked her and she said she has right to do anything with my money because she put me there. I'm sad because I have no document yet but she had her own document. her document is what we used to rent our apartment... She have power over the house and I don't want to lose that house because it's close to my work.. Now She's threatening me with the house.. I'm a Benin boy she's esan.. If i tried anything now I may lost my job and that means my documents won't be grant, I'm just tired of some girls in this Europe, I'm not doing anything wrong but she just want to ruin my life.. I'm confused.

Anytime I called her to talk, she always saying whenever I want to send money to my people that I should send it to her family first,, then her family will bring it to my people..

she is just plain evil ......why is she being bias.... I mean you are trying ur best tho....are u sure u can marry this lady. ..just be very prayerful..so that all ur efforts won't go in vain....pray dat God changes her or pray that he makes her loose interest in you and go away without any problem.....be positive...wish u the best...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by chigoizie7(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
your own mumu no be here.

which kind nonsense be this? girlfriend ooh.

na she de work for me? for the past 25 years plus, I have known my family, they have been there for me through thick and thin, supported me, no matter how little.

and then, one inconsequential fellow whom I met not less than few years ago, will now come to tear us apart or make me forget about them when I am in a position to cather for them? the girl will simply go and live her own life.

some will tell u to go and marry ur family or some will tell u that a man and woman will come together to become one. upe , stop being brainwashed young men, if u know what is right , do it, that is how great men keep living with their integrity intact, some sisi dem met their down fall, because they were doing what the wife wants not minding if it is good or bad,

I am not saying that ur wife shouldn't advice, but u know the good from bad, anytime an advice is one sided, then, there is always a comma. .

plus u don't have to let her know when u want to send money down
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by Jayslicky: 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
LankyLanky:
Mr sense pray for yourself
k

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by Triniti(m): 6:56am On Nov 10, 2018
Go to Sicily and get the Mafians to help you kidnap and send her to Kazakhstan, you need peace of mind to survive out there and that Esan girl will never allow you have it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by habsydiamond(m): 7:18am On Nov 10, 2018
LankyLanky:
deliverance? do your brain need reset?
it needs if ur babe is putting u in a loggerhead position with ur family
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by Headlesschicken(m): 7:21am On Nov 10, 2018
undecided Ordinary galfrd,sought out yuh documents issues first,then put her in her place,no woman should ever get in between u n yuh family,yuh family comes first man.... Don't let d Devil decieve you..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by MhizzAJ(f): 9:45am On Nov 10, 2018
She is a DEMON.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by MhizzAJ(f): 9:46am On Nov 10, 2018
She is a DEMON but you are equally very foolish for telling her you send money to your people.....Is she the one that will control you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by LankyLanky(m): 10:16am On Nov 10, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She is a DEMON but you are equally very foolish for telling her you send money to your people.....Is she the one that will control you?
I don't always tell her but she always know.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by LankyLanky(m): 10:17am On Nov 10, 2018
Triniti:
Go to Sicily and get the Mafians to help you kidnap and send her to Kazakhstan, you need peace of mind to survive out there and that Esan girl will never allow you have it
oga thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by Biglittlelois(f): 10:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Is Taking Me Away From My Family by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2018
Lol... grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Offer Your Man Your Money To Pay Your Bride Price If You Love Him / My Grandma Is Pregnant / Ladies Above My Age Attracts Me Is This Normal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.