Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Q&A: Isn’t Christianity Just Another Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Q&A: Isn’t Christianity Just Another Religion (360 Views)

Oyedepo Disapproves COVID-19 Vaccine, Says He Isn’t Guinea Pig / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q&A: Isn’t Christianity Just Another Religion by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
Q&A

Q: Isn’t Christianity just another religion?

A: True Christianity is not a religion. It is a relationship with God.

Religion is any system of attitudes, beliefs or practices to honor or appease a god or supernatural force regarded as creator and governor of the universe.

The number of religions and belief systems in the world today is in the thousands.

God is not interested in religion. He is interested in our hearts. He wants to have a relationship with us because He loves us.

The Bible says there is one true God and only one way to have a relationship with Him. Isaiah 46:9 says, “I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me.”

Jesus said in John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.”

Accepting Jesus as Lord and Savior is the only way one can have a relationship with God.

Jesus already paid the price for our salvation. Our role is simply to accept the salvation He offers and make Him the Lord of our lives.

Send your questions today, and I will reply you by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit within me.

+2348126401351

Thank you.
Re: Q&A: Isn’t Christianity Just Another Religion by Seun(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
PastorDavidAwuj:
Jesus already paid the price for our salvation. Our role is simply to accept the salvation He offers
Salvation from what, exactly?

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Q&A: Isn’t Christianity Just Another Religion by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
Seun:

Salvation from Gods just punishment for our wrongdoings and from our sinful nature!!!
Re: Q&A: Isn’t Christianity Just Another Religion by Alphasoar(m): 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2018
Seun:

From SIN?
Re: Q&A: Isn’t Christianity Just Another Religion by Seun(m): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
Salvation from Gods just punishment for our wrongdoings and from our sinful nature!!!
Yea, you lost me at "God". Who is God? (from your perspective)

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Q&A: Isn’t Christianity Just Another Religion by hahn(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2018
Dictionary

Enter a word, e.g. 'pie'
religion
/rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/Submit
noun
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
"ideas about the relationship between science and religion"
synonyms: faith, belief, divinity, worship, creed, teaching, doctrine, theology; More
a particular system of faith and worship.
plural noun: religions
"the world's great religions"
a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion.
"consumerism is the new religion"

Argue with lucifer

(1) (Reply)

Q&A: : How Can I Stop Falling To The Strong Desires Of My Old Life? / Ministering Healing Without An Anointing / Please Is God's Blessings Meant For Some People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.