Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Please Is God's Blessings Meant For Some People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Is God's Blessings Meant For Some People? (356 Views)

Were Some Prayers Meant For God's Ears Alone? (Pic) / God's Blessings Are Not Material Based Alone / Testimonies From The Lord's Chosen Programme, God's Blessings For Higher Level ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is God's Blessings Meant For Some People? by Charles23975(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
No Job
No work
Life is hard despite all my efforts
Married with two daughters
Landlord have given me last chance till december to throw me and my family out to the street
I have like 10 business ideas,but no money to start up,no connections,nobody cares!
Honestly,i think God's blessings is meant some people
sometimes i will be thinking if God really exist.
i'm on the verge of taking my life,life is worthless,meaningless!
Please I'm calling on all well meaning Nigerians to come to my aid,a problem shared is half solved!
Anything i can use to keep body and soul together ..empowerment,job,money
Re: Please Is God's Blessings Meant For Some People? by Charles23975(m): 5:42am On Nov 26, 2018
Please I'm still hopeful ...Good morning
Re: Please Is God's Blessings Meant For Some People? by Chazblagos(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Please Is God's Blessings Meant For Some People? by Gulher: 5:40am On Jul 04, 2019
since last year...

If you call yourself a Christian and you are doing okay and you don't reach out to this man, God is watching you in 3D ooo
Re: Please Is God's Blessings Meant For Some People? by Chazblagos(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Please Is God's Blessings Meant For Some People? by Chazblagos(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Please Is God's Blessings Meant For Some People? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
Charles23975:
No Job
No work
Landlord have given me last chance till december to throw me and my family out to the street
I have like 10 business ideas,but no money to start up,no connections,nobody cares!
Honestly,i think God's blessings is meant some people sometimes i will be thinking if God really exist.
i'm on the verge of taking my life,life is worthless,meaningless!
Please I'm calling on all well meaning Nigerians to come to my aid,a problem shared is half solved!
Anything i can use to keep body and soul together ..empowerment,job,money

The first thing you need in life is the knowledge about God, his past blessed servants, their conditions and how they ended their journey in life.

As for what you're calling BLESSINGS, my guy in most cases those things are like curses for many people who don't have the knowledge of God!

This is not the time to be anxious about life matters here on earth when the Bible have sounded the warning to all those having faith that this is the time that living a simple life will become difficult! 2Timothy 3:1

So don't ever think that anyone having those things you listed up there like wife, children, job, accommodation and others is blessed of God. NO!
In most cases they're cursed people who have no treasure with God! Luke 12:21 compared to Psalms 73:1-12

I'm not saying true worshipers of God must suffer but in any situation they find themselves, they are pleased as they continue to praise God. They are not worshiping him because of the things they're able to accumulate, they love him and so they're ready to be his own no matter what happens. This are the ones blessed of the most high God because he keeps their names well documented in his memory book!

This is not the time to be expecting God's blessings in materials, it's the time to stand firm for righteousness. Many will go hungry and thirsty because they want to do what's right. Jesus said such persons are the blessed of God. But all those eating the fattened of everything now when Satan has succeeded in killing their conscience will be destroyed.

That's what the Bible called FASTING today!

When others are having wives, children, houses, cars, clothings and all other goodies of life without giving a bluff for righteousness, God's servants will damn all those things and remain empty because they want to save themselves from guilt!

True Christians are everywhere around your neighborhood, you might have joined other scoffers in vilifying them.
They will never come to the public to BEG anyone for material things. Why? Because he is our Shepherd, we shall not want! Psalms 23:1

Note that word WANT, Jesus never said his followers will not NEED certain things, of course they surely will need certain things. But he sure that God will meet their NEEDS and they shall be contented with whatever God give them. Because God's Kingdom is their primary concern! Matthew 6:30-34

May God bless you!
Re: Please Is God's Blessings Meant For Some People? by meavox: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Charles23975:
No Job
No work
Landlord have given me last chance till december to throw me and my family out to the street.......

We are all reaping what our parents and grandparents sowed for us. They decided that dishonesty and corruption is what they wanted and we are all now suffering it.
My advice is you become HONEST. Are your qualifications honest? Are your efforts to get a job honest ways? Are you honest with your wife?
If you are honest, if you are a true Christian (only you, God and the devil know this one) who has repented, made restitution, and are seeking righteousness then "Seek ye first the Kingdom of the Lord and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you" is your promise.

There is still time till December. Manage the little you have and daily God will give you what He knows is ok for you and your family.
Go to your pastor and ask him about a loan from the money you and the church members have been giving to the church, for starting your business.

This sad life is what we Africans have chosen for ourselves and our children while we have shrines to devils in every village. While we do ritual killing, a blood covenant with the devil, every day and every place in Nigeria. So chaos, corruption and confusion is our lot until we rise up against these evils that have been with us and our forefathers since time everlasting.

May God have mercy on us Nigerians and our wickedness.

(1) (Reply)

He Is Risen: Historical Evidence That Jesus Rose From The Dead / Is It Good For A Christian To Drink Beer ? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.