Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo (66295 Views)

Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth / Vigilante Group Caught Gunmen In Ubakala Umuahia, Pistol Recovered (Photos) / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by DonTim1: 3:55am On Nov 10, 2018
Deltatoto:
no it’s a German pistol

That's a tokarev grin
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by kerry57: 4:25am On Nov 10, 2018
This guy is used to handcuff. He looks so comfortable in it.

1 Like

Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by daddio(m): 4:38am On Nov 10, 2018
Groovenaija360:
angry angry

Idiotic pig of Afonja traveled all the way from his land just to show him self in Bayelsa and be used as thug by his cult group (APC), his point 1 Buhari And his brother Osinbajo

Useless man go die in jail

And dem send una go school o.

As common as sense dey una no get.

1 Like

Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by Darevofpeace(m): 4:56am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only Black Arrow I know is Segun Arinze.
Indomie generation may not relate to this.
Movie title : 1997 Silent Night features Ramseh Noah,Segun Arinze,Alex Omiagbo as Judge for his Son death sentence.
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by NwaJozi: 5:18am On Nov 10, 2018
See Mumu
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by Hoodbilonia: 5:29am On Nov 10, 2018
dah 9mm baretta sounds like thiz
par
par
par
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by sematec(m): 5:43am On Nov 10, 2018
No, it's an african sword
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by SarkinYarki: 5:47am On Nov 10, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Wait, Is That An English pistol?

Yeah and English 45
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by just4kelvin(m): 5:49am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only Black Arrow I know is Segun Arinze. Indomie generation may not relate to this.
I feel u brother. SILENT NIGHT
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by Therealev: 5:54am On Nov 10, 2018
bigkahuna704:
Wait, Is That An English pistol?

No, it's a Hausa Luger.
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by ozallamike(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2018
Passionate888:
That's a Baretta �
no it looks like makarov

1 Like

Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 10, 2018
Flames000:

you 're wrong...

That's an original 9×19 parabellum model of GLOCK 19.
With an effective range of 50m with detachable box magazine (that's military grade)....
Don't mess with that Austrian pistol... has great precision

Have you ever seen a Glock pistol before? What distinguishes it from a beretta?

That dude is holding a beretta pistol probably a much older version he acquired from the Naija police.

He probably got his nickname from the iconic 3 black arrows on the side of grip of the pistol. The photo is too blur to see that.

Nigeria police has a history of man handling suspects cheesy
I think mr black arrow has been lucky so far. He hasn’t been blinded by a fold of skin puffed up and occluding his vision. He has no bandage wrapped around any of his limbs to prevent a possible escape.
He only has a bleed on the bridge of his nose from a not too violent blow,a harder blow would’ve made him look like a retired or an unsuccessful boxer, a bruise and small swelling around the lower part of his right eye (inferior orbit) and a swelling on his left zygoma probably imprinted by the 2nd and 3rd mcp of a police man’s right knuckles.
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by AFONJACOW(m): 6:20am On Nov 10, 2018
they should put him inside oven and bake him with the gun
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by don4real18(m): 6:42am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When I saw the headline, I immediately thought of Segz
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by oweman: 6:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Niger Delta people and guns are twins .
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by Kenturkey048(m): 6:59am On Nov 10, 2018
Ufedolove:
Who else thought it was Segun Arinze?
me
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by Diso60090(m): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2018
kestolove95:
He should be blacked

And seven that's why he need to die in jail
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by royalattah: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2018
black arrow with a gun, I think say name the real black arrow sef
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by twokayeighteen(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2018
9ja Oliver Queen
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=tstx post=72831872]Perfect name for a Movie...

Indomie generation spotted ���
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by Bellotelli: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2018
That's a baretta
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by 11BYTE: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2018
Good one, it's a welcome development.
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by farem: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A notorious cultist identified as Clement Atonyefa popularly known as 'Black Arrow', has been apprehend by the police in Twon Brass in the Brass Local Government Area of Bayelsa state. 

It was gathered that the suspect was arrested with the help of the local security group in the area after he allegedly attacked and shot at a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) shortly after the official reception of some defected members of the All progressives Congress (APC) in Twon-Brass.

The suspect is currently cooling his heels in police custody and will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded. 

The honourable Victor Isaiah, the caretaker chairman Brass Local Government Area, accompanied by PDP chieftains received over 200 APC members led by Jeff Jackson at the party Secretariat today in Twon-Brass.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/cultist-black-arrow-arrested-after-shooting-at-pdp-event-in-bayelsa.html

...and this is the region one drunkard is insisting Prince Charles should visit.
For every visit there are security costs and he it's too much and unrealistic, the visit would be shelved.
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by AlhajiYoung: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2018
Flames000:

That's a Glock 19..

That's not a Clock 19. It's a P-Baretta, made in China. Take a look at the picture ones again. You can see the mark of a star on the bolt, that's the distinctive symbol of a P-Baretta.

Here is a picture of a Clock 19

Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by pascalbenz: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2018
See Persons For Police Custody Even Get Joy Pass Me
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by pascalbenz: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
dah 9mm baretta sounds like thiz
par
par
par
Big Shaq Man Can Somtimes Be Hot Police Said Take Of Ya Jacket .... Skira Par Par Par
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by underscore33: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know I'd that movie toi
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by underscore33: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2018
royalattah:
black arrow with a gun, I think say name the real black arrow sef
even me I thought so
Re: 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo by underscore33: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2018
Kenturkey048:
me
even me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / Cultists Who Rape And Initiate Girls In Ebonyi Arrested (Picture) / Kenyan Man Caught Having Sex With Cow At Night (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.