Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) (83649 Views)

Sit Home,Unknown Guys Take Over The High Way.pics / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife / President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by cardoctor(m): 12:15am On Nov 10, 2018
Bush man
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 10, 2018
I make that mistake from time to time.
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by bewla(m): 12:22am On Nov 10, 2018
ngadaAwo:
lalasticlala
Na fashion
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by StudyCrestLtd: 12:23am On Nov 10, 2018
delugajackson:
No one is above mistakes. That suit is his very own traditional wear and you have no right to question his fashion sense. At least, he represents his culture and carries his identity everywhere he goes, can you say that about Nigerian leaders that go visiting other countries? NO.

Whether he buttons up properly or not, its none of our business. He's far more better than Buhari that wears an adult diaper.
No that dressing isn't his culture.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Welsh_costume
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by hundredrivas(m): 12:29am On Nov 10, 2018
When u smoke oshogbo weed 4 the first time.
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by instaforexngr(m): 12:33am On Nov 10, 2018
it seems deliberate to me, maybe for security reasons.
If you know, you know...

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by Gkemz: 12:37am On Nov 10, 2018
That's why every notable celebrity needs a professional stylist.
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by UrVillagePpl: 12:42am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who are you to say a British Royal goofed?
Can you say the same to your mere Oba of Benin?
We really have to learn to respect real royalty.

Prince Charles didn't button it wrongly.
He just showed us the actual way of buttoning up a suit.

British royalty lead,
We follow.
God bless the Queen.

old age,,

probably the oldest prince
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by Yuceeluv(f): 12:46am On Nov 10, 2018
He is an old man.
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by spafu(m): 12:46am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

British royalty lead,
We follow.
God bless the Queen.
You are very school fees for mentioning the Oba of Benin in your example. Why not Obi of Onitsha?
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by Aldebaran(m): 12:53am On Nov 10, 2018
Error grin
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by beresponsible(m): 1:02am On Nov 10, 2018
ngadaAwo:
nobody is above mistake especially at old age grin

You know say oyibo dey do somethings themselves instead of spending millions on stylists cheesy
dat Ghana smoke will do dat to ya
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by LANDLORD72: 1:04am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

British royalty lead,
We follow.
God bless the Queen.
Are you a dumb call a spade a spade that is an error from him no body is above mistake. Don't try to compare Oba of benin with him next time you are warn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by fortunechy(m): 1:04am On Nov 10, 2018
what do you expect when he entered in the most useless country in whole wide world

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by hokafor(m): 1:07am On Nov 10, 2018
That is to tell u the level of frustration and confusion in this country. By the time he spends another week he will be walking barefooted.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by Melian(f): 1:09am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

British royalty lead,
We follow.
God bless the Queen.

Daftest comment on NL ever. I mean what is this show of shame about? Stupid ass licker of whites.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by badman007(m): 1:47am On Nov 10, 2018
Corrinthians:
Quite funny. Regardless, he's one of the most powerful persons in the world. cheesy

So am I
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by badman007(m): 1:49am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

British royalty lead,
We follow.
God bless the Queen.

I like what you are doing... if you understand sarcasm
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by Aboki99(m): 2:08am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

British royalty lead,
We follow.
God bless the Queen.

Kai! This one if Prince Charles Com mistakenly see this your post, he go knight you today, give u a villa opposite Burkingham palace, make you a House of Lord member and make poverty a history in the entirety of your progeny. Trust me, Charles will love your haughty comments on his behalf. BTW, bro. you must be either a blue-blood yourself or a progeny of a palace praise singer to learn to revere royalty in this magnificently oratorical terms. I think you should come from the former background! You deserve it, bro.! My regards to you from Kings Cross here in London. You can drop your no for me to call and say hi!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by favour136: 2:08am On Nov 10, 2018
One mind is telling me it was intentional
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by neyobills: 2:47am On Nov 10, 2018
We all make mistakes at one time or the other and for a 70 y/o this is aint nothing to crucify his for,however he might also be subtly passing a message to his security and protocol team and its common especially to the British royal family for example if the queen changes her handbag from one hand to the other it means she is ready to be on the move so I won't be any surprised if its the latter.
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 10, 2018
ngadaAwo:
nobody is above mistake especially at old age grin

You know say oyibo dey do somethings themselves instead of spending millions on stylists cheesy

Na oyinbo create jacket, na oyinbo wear am. Winch one be your own? Is it your jacket?

He can wear a pair of boxers as far as a I care as he has earned it. He dumped Lady Di and married his true love which he stole from her husband. Now that's a man.

Argue with your keyboard, it's Friday night and I just opened a fresh bottle of Patron.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by VagileVictor(m): 3:15am On Nov 10, 2018
Signifying that he is in a wrong place for the right reasons.

1 Like

Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by Darksider131: 3:26am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

British royalty lead,
We follow.
God bless the Queen.
slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

British royalty lead,
We follow.
God bless the Queen.
How dare u call my Oba (god king) mere... Ur head no correct angry
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 10, 2018
Probably one naija babe don manhandle am b4 him wear the jacket grin
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:46am On Nov 10, 2018
kodded:
where is ikenga your son ? grin grin grin
ikenga listened to d dad and wandered off ����as per say diz na mumu post jorr���
Re: Prince Charles Buttons His Jacket the wrong way (pics) by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 10, 2018
delugajackson:
No one is above mistakes. That suit is his very own traditional wear and you have no right to question his fashion sense. At least, he represents his culture and carries his identity everywhere he goes, can you say that about Nigerian leaders that go visiting other countries? NO.

Whether he buttons up properly or not, its none of our business. He's far more better than Buhari that wears an adult diaper.
you are useless to this generation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" / Results From Abuja - Vanguard / I Will Be Tough In The Next Four Years – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.